JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

White woman jogger stabbed in neck by black man and dies, hate crime most likely.

Barely makes the news.. If this was a white guy that targeted a black woman jogger and killed her it would be headline news for days I'm sure.. Just pointing that out..

Anyways, This white 35 year old jogger was a newly wed and just out jogging in a nice area and was brutally stabbed in the neck by this crazy black dude.. She staggers into a business after gushing blood from her neck and people run away.. She then bleeds to death and dies..

If I see a woman gushing blood from the neck I try to help her and stop the bleeding, I don't run out the door..

What is wrong with people these days?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/20...port-says.html

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Sad story. I know that this was not a robbery, but we have had an issue in my suburbia neighborhood of inner city people, especially teenagers, targeting innocent people in their yards and streets. They've figured out they can potentially get more money hitting people up in our neighborhoods instead of their ghettos.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Did you even read the article you posted? It said some of the people left the restaurant to catch the attacker and some tried to save her life

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

What happened to make you so scared and hateful of difference Jibby?

Sad.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

"Barely made the news", yet you have no problem finding stories of this ilk, constantly. We get it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Sad.
    Just reporting the news Opti.. Just a sad situation.. I'm not scared of anything either... I am opinionated though at times based on what I read and see...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    Did you even read the article you posted? It said some of the people left the restaurant to catch the attacker and some tried to save her life
    I saw the video where it showed people running away from the bleeding woman.. I suggest you watch the video in the link and you will understand then what I typed out...

You help people that are injured and you don't run away from them.. Many people are selfish and scared to help others these days.. It's all about them...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    "Barely made the news", yet you have no problem finding stories of this ilk, constantly. We get it.
    Lmao, its on the main page of the Fox News website. "Barely made the news"
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave bigtymer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just reporting the news Opti.. Just a sad situation.. I'm not scared of anything either... I am opinionated though at times based on what I read and see...
    You seem sort of obsessed with it to me.

I guess i don't live there to know how I would end up feeling, but as a visitor to LA black people and Mexicans seem no more or less friendly and honest than any white people I met. And I have hung out with, and been in the home of, all sorts of colors there.

Part of the reason I asked you to the bar was to ask you about this face to face actually. I just don't get it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

after jibs attends church on sunday the emotion of the service overtakes him causing him to post gospel vids with black singers, by wednesday that starts to wear off, then its back to sports where he gets buried in senseless threads he created, by thursday its back to what he knows best, projecting an inferiority complex masked as racism

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Its people like this that should be executed on the spot. Guy doesn't even deserve a trial.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

So sorry to hear this. Jibby you dont have to include the race of the attacker pal. I know you are trying to push a message... I would check the race of the woman too, I think she is not white. Martinez.... This is a sad story, and thats why I always tell my fiance, whenever she is out and about to carry a baby 9mm with here and shoot to kill.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

plenty of bad white people out there as well, how about that white homeless drug addict bum in iowa who killed the spanish iowa state golfer sad

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/19/u...arozamena.html

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Sad.
    Weird how you have something to say about this, but are all crickets when it's bigbusiness or another "supposedly black" clown on here spouting nonsense on the other side.

I guess i don't live there to know how I would end up feeling, but as a visitor to LA black people and Mexicans seem no more or less friendly and honest than any white people I met. And I have hung out with, and been in the home of, all sorts of colors there.

Part of the reason I asked you to the bar was to ask you about this face to face actually. I just don't get it.
    Ur right, you don't live here to understand and you don't get it. Ur experience with this subject is that of about a 4th grader over here. Don't feel bad, it's the same way with a lot of libtards who live in white suburbs in Wisconsin or somewhere else 96% white who feel good about themselves by calling out racism.

Violent black criminality is a huge problem and highly disproportionate especially to whites. There is no arguing this. It's ok that because of your limited experiences you don't know or get it, but there is a problem when you use mod powers to punish behavior or thought you aren't familiar with. U seem to have cooled it with doing that for some reason though so that's good.

Try to understand, experience and statistical fact back it up, but many people especially in the media seem to think lying about it and attacking those who point it out is a good strategy.

The OP is absolutely right...if a white guy stabbed a black woman jogger CNN, NBC news, all ur usual suspects would be covering it like a category 5 hurricane

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I'm obsessed with the news always using race for ratings and stirring the pot.. So I pointed it out in my first post.. I think you are missing the point in my post Opti. Trust me I'm not racist.. Just saying, most news reporting is concentrated on White on black crimes here in America.. That stirs up racism among black people because they are always seeing that on the news.. You know, the white cop shoots the armed black kid that just robbed a liquor store.. Unjust shooting because he was just a kid.. Now if a black cop shoots a white kid with a gun in the same situation it will never make the news..

That's all.. My post was not blasting black people, I was trying to blast the media and news that influences all people that watch it in the worst ways...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Opti I personally am happy nothing happened to you during your trips to LA and I believe NYC? Me personally would not have ventured in some of the areas you did. I don’t consider myself a racist as tend to look at things statistically. There’s really no arguing numbers.

3 blocks from my home a black women was raped and sodimized during a home invasion. Thankfully the piece of shit was caught. Not one mention on the news and I live in what’s considered a nice part of the city. I often wonder if the defendant were white if there’d be the same media silence

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    after jibs attends church on sunday the emotion of the service overtakes him causing him to post gospel vids with black singers, by wednesday that starts to wear off, then its back to sports where he gets buried in senseless threads he created, by thursday its back to what he knows best, projecting an inferiority complex masked as racism
    If I mention race my faith is immediately attacked every time with you guys. That's not cool...

Jtoler I am not a Saint, I don't always do the right things in life, doesn't mean I'm a bad guy and not trying.. My faith is still what it is. I know what I know, I know what I experienced in life to have faith and understanding... I repent and ask for forgiveness when I'm being an asss clown and idiot.. I'm aware of these things when I do wrong because of my faith... I feel conviction...

I'll tell you something else, I often struggle with sports gambling to tell you the truth, should I be doing it daily like I do, can I use that time better spent helping my fellow mankind instead? These are things I think about...

I also think life is a Gift from God though that we must enjoy.. I enjoy my life. I really do, love being alive and healthy. Enjoy sports gambling as well..

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Jibby you seem like a decent guy who has been completely brainwashed by trump on race issues. Hopefully that stops st some point and you see the light. Good luck.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jibby you seem like a decent guy who has been completely brainwashed by trump on race issues. Hopefully that stops st some point and you see the light. Good luck.
    Trump is doing a great job. The facts speak for themselves. People watching fake news hating on trump are the brainwashed ones.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Yeah I'm obsessed with the news always using race for ratings and stirring the pot.. So I pointed it out in my first post.. I think you are missing the point in my post Opti. Trust me I'm not racist.. Just saying, most news reporting is concentrated on White on black crimes here in America.. That stirs up racism among black people because they are always seeing that on the news.. You know, the white cop shoots the armed black kid that just robbed a liquor store.. Unjust shooting because he was just a kid.. Now if a black cop shoots a white kid with a gun in the same situation it will never make the news..

That's all.. My post was not blasting black people, I was trying to blast the media and news that influences all people that watch it in the worst ways...
    So let me get this straight. You feel like the media is the stirring the pot by putting more emphasis on white on black crimes, creating racism. Ok.

So, in order to combat this....you do the same thing only emphasizing black on white crime? Not sure how that helps exactly.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    So sorry to hear this. Jibby you dont have to include the race of the attacker pal. I know you are trying to push a message... I would check the race of the woman too, I think she is not white. Martinez.... This is a sad story, and thats why I always tell my fiance, whenever she is out and about to carry a baby 9mm with here and shoot to kill.
    I know I don't have to include race in this thread and I shouldn't have to be honest but the main stream media always uses race for ratings and I get tired of that and I felt like pointing that out with this thread start.. White on black injustice makes the headline news always and not stories like these.. Again that was the point I was making bringing up race.

Why do you think there is Black Lives Matter hate groups now? You can thank the media for that.. Another example, When a black thug kills a cop it doesn't grab the same attention in the liberal news media as a white Cop killing an unarmed black kid that was in the process of committing a crime or running from the law...

That's what I get a little irritated about.. The liberal media playing the race card constantly and pulling at racial heart strings.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-18 at 03:34 PM.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    So let me get this straight. You feel like the media is the stirring the pot by putting more emphasis on white on black crimes, creating racism. Ok.

So, in order to combat this....you do the same thing only emphasizing black on white crime? Not sure how that helps exactly.
    The difference is blacks disproportionately attack whites at pretty bad rates. So, why would you get mad about the much rarer white on black violence? The issue is more about what the truth is. The narrative is a lie. The narrative is blacks are the ones being attacked So, you have to talk about the truth

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Trump is doing a great job. The facts speak for themselves. People watching fake news hating on trump are the brainwashed ones.
    Hahahaha. Trump people are hysterical. They are lowest IQ people on the planet

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

8300 post in a year. So appx 23 post per day. About $100 worth of bitcoin in your points account not worth a shit because you refuse to turn pro. Yeah I’d be the last one to call out anyone’s IQ if I were you
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    8300 post in a year. So appx 23 post per day. About $100 worth of bitcoin in your points account not worth a shit because you refuse to turn pro. Yeah I’d be the last one to call out anyone’s IQ if I were you
    Lmao. Yeah I need 100 in bitcoin. Hahahaha. You can have all my points it means nothing to me.

Optional

It feels like you do a similar thing. Highlight race at every opportunity whether needed or not.

Opti I personally am happy nothing happened to you during your trips to LA and I believe NYC? Me personally would not have ventured in some of the areas you did. I don’t consider myself a racist as tend to look at things statistically. There’s really no arguing numbers.

3 blocks from my home a black women was raped and sodimized during a home invasion. Thankfully the piece of shit was caught. Not one mention on the news and I live in what’s considered a nice part of the city. I often wonder if the defendant were white if there’d be the same media silence
    You know what Philly? I've had a good life. My kids are all grown up and independent. I'm not really too worried about dieing.

I'd prefer to walk around the world being open and friendly to anyone I meet. I refuse to walk around scared. Terrorists have no way to beat me and I like that.

If one day I do get shot or die violently because I wasn't careful enough, I'd be very happy if you stand up at my funeral and say "Don't be sad, Optional isn't. He still thinks it was worth it to be able to live without fear and be able to socialize and be friendly with anyone."

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

It feels like you do a similar thing. Highlight race at every opportunity whether needed or not.

You know what Philly? I've had a good life. My kids are all grown up and independent. I'm not really too worried about dieing.

I'd prefer to walk around the world being open and friendly to anyone I meet. I refuse to walk around scared. Terrorists have no way to beat me and I like that.

If one day I do get shot or die violently because I wasn't careful enough, I'd be very happy if you stand up at my funeral and say "Don't be sad, Optional isn't. He still thinks it was worth it to be able to live without fear and be able to socialize and be friendly with anyone."
    I don’t think of it as being scared just being cautious of my surroundings. I’ll have to tell you a story one time of my car breaking down by Dodger Stadium in my college days. Interesting night.

Optional

I don’t think of it as being scared just being cautious of my surroundings. I’ll have to tell you a story one time of my car breaking down by Dodger Stadium in my college days. Interesting night.
    Cant wait.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Nope. You just are too stupid to research the truth.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Nope. You just are too stupid to research the truth.
    Wrong. I know the truth. Turn on one of his rallies. The most amazing part is those people find their way home after.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wrong. I know the truth. Turn on one of his rallies. The most amazing part is those people find their way home after.
    Lol, they don't serve beer at those rallies.. That got a laugh out of me Vitterd..

Really don't know why you hate Trump so much, America isn't worse off since your boy Obama left office.. Stock market up, not at war, lower taxes, good job market, etc.. America is cruising along under Trump and you know this...

All you can do is character bash the man.. Can't knock the job he is doing so far!!!

Points Awarded:

dogracin gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Thread is in the saloon so Vitterd being extra careful to not be his normal manic trolling self and lose his last forum out

VITTERD the fake off the board line betting weekend poker tourney millionaire

Follow the thumbs for last word Terd's lie laden rebuttal

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Sad.
    He is a waking, talking, breathing vagina.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Thread is in the saloon so Vitterd being extra careful to not be his normal manic trolling self and lose his last forum out

VITTERD the fake off the board line betting weekend poker tourney millionaire

Follow the thumbs for last word Terd's lie laden rebuttal
    Dlowilly----the sissy who had to switch screenames here after he outed himself as sideloaded.

1234 Last