slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ill try to take time and donate few k poker points at poker tables this week!

It will be at time around first daily tournament. I will sit at table or two or three(more or you come more tables i can play) and go all in every hand till i over. I have at least 3k poker points had more but some may expired.

Have a good one,

slikec

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Send me some

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

That not the way to do it you may go all in every hand and endup bust somebody out.go all in with 7.2 and you flop a 7 and a 2 you dont donate point you goin to get somebody out of the tourney

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

woo hoo!!!! I think I'll run up to Star Massage to take the pressure off before the action starts!

(Im sure I'll ship every point I have)

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    It will be at time around first daily tournament. I will sit at table or two or three(more or you come more tables i can play) and go all in every hand till i over. I have at least 3k poker points had more but some may expired.

Have a good one,

slikec
    Just wait for the weekend late night O8 game and your play will be indistinguishable from the LAGs and drunks at the table.

Downside to this is you may end up with more points than you started with

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Translation --you only have time on weekends. I didnt ask for suggestions here. I told you someday this week during first MMT time ill sit at poker table(maybe tables if more players come) and go AI every hand. I wont wait if players show. If there is 0 players on tables waiting is done i wont wait. And if i win AI is more next hand. Have fun

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    Just wait for the weekend late night O8 game and your play will be indistinguishable from the LAGs and drunks at the table.

Downside to this is you may end up with more points than you started with
    and if the lags don't get you, the fahgs will.....

wait, waves was banned... never mind.....

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51577

Bigblue resurrected! Enjoy, that always makes it fun. Not sure I'll be around for it, but whoever is, cherish the memory!