Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You requested proof of Downmouth's loan & I provided it.

The only proof I need the 100k was a loan & not a gift:

1) Nobody gifts 100k pts.
    2) Nobody returns a 100k gift.
    3) Loans are repaid, not gifts.
    4) Tat repaid his 100k loan to Downmouth.

If Downmouth had any intelligence, he would have insisted a 3rd party hold our 72k/each escrow. Then this trustworthy 3rd party would be the deciding factor if the rules were broken, not left for me to decide. Unfortunately Downmouth couldn't post up 72k with a 3rd party, like I was more than willing & able to do. Because after Downmouth loaned Tat the 100k, he was left a broke dikk.
    1) DS did.
    2) Tat did.
    3) Gifts can be given back.
    4) Doesn't seem like it, as stated by everyone involved.

Your response to people doing something is "i don't think they would do that, so it couldn't have happened"...which is beyond dumb. Lack of post up doesn't mean the loser of the bet can stiff either.

On top of all that, even if you were somehow right and it WAS a loan, a loan is allowed under the terms you offered. You specifically said that only the soliciting of loans was prohibited; being offered them or receiving them is fine per the terms of the bet which you offered. Even in your fantasy where you get to call it a loan, it still doesn't matter, you lost the bet.

Your behavior throughout the whole thing made it much more obvious though; you've moved from excuse to excuse for why you wouldn't honor the bet, each excuse worse than the last one. Classic stiff behavior

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    It's clear in Tat's pts history that he paid back the 100k loan. Should I post that too & bury you further, or can you handle looking it up yourself?

Clearly if the 100k was a gift as you & Downmouth ignorantly claim, then there wouldn't be a valid reason for Tat to return the 100k gift. Tat eventually returned the 100k loan, when he finally realized Waves wasn't going to fall for Downmouth's pathetic attempt to circumvent the rules of our bet.

Triple_D_Bet

It's clear in Tat's pts history that he paid back the 100k loan. Should I post that too & bury you further, or can you handle looking it up yourself?

Clearly if the 100k was a gift as you & Downmouth ignorantly claim, then there wouldn't be a valid reason for Tat to return the 100k gift. Tat eventually returned the 100k loan, when he finally realized Waves wasn't going to fall for Downmouth's pathetic attempt to circumvent the rules of our bet.
    Not the original intention for this thread, but probably better!

DS stated it was a gift. Tat said it was a gift. Points given by a gift recipient later don't have anything to do with it. Bascially, a gift is something given freely with no expectation of return, and a loan expects return. DS stated no return was expected...doesn't get more clear-cut than that.

And as I stated above (and you conveniently forget to read every time this has been brought up!), your term was that loans couldn't be solicited. Even if the points from DS to Tat were a loan, so long as Tat didn't solicit them, he didn't break the terms and you lost the bet. The key concepts being in bold and italics should help you be able to figure this one out finally

bobbywaves

DS stated it was a gift. Tat said it was a gift. Points given by a gift recipient later don't have anything to do with it. Bascially, a gift is something given freely with no expectation of return, and a loan expects return. DS stated no return was expected...doesn't get more clear-cut than that.
    It does get more clear cut, they both lied. They obviously can't tell the truth about the loan, since it's against the rules of wager. Of course they're both going to lie & say it was a gift, when it was obviously a loan. A loan poorly disguised as a gift to circumvent a rule in our bet, doesn't make it a gift.

And as I stated above (and you conveniently forget to read every time this has been brought up!), your term was that loans couldn't be solicited. Even if the points from DS to Tat were a loan, so long as Tat didn't solicit them, he didn't break the terms and you lost the bet. The key concepts being in bold and italics should help you be able to figure this one out finally
    Are you ignorantly claiming you have access to Tat's PM's? Tat will not solicit loan publicly in a thread/post, he would send Downmouth a PM. Since you don't have access to Tat's PM's, you obviously can't prove Tat didn't solicit the 100k loan.

Why gift loan only 100k instead of 500k? Would our bet of who gets to 100k first, have anything to do with the amount Dowwnmouth loaned?

Triple_D_Bet

It does get more clear cut, they both lied. They obviously can't tell the truth about the loan, since it's against the rules of wager. Of course they're both going to lie & say it was a gift, when it was obviously a loan. A loan poorly disguised as a gift to circumvent a rule in our bet, doesn't make it a gift.

Are you ignorantly claiming you have access to Tat's PM's? Tat will not solicit loan publicly in a thread/post, he would send Downmouth a PM. Since you don't have access to Tat's PM's, you obviously can't prove Tat didn't solicit the 100k loan.

Why gift loan only 100k instead of 500k? Would our bet of who gets to 100k first, have anything to do with the amount Dowwnmouth loaned?
    The difference between a loan and a gift is what the giver expects in return. The giver (DS) very clearly stated it was a gift and nothing was expected in return. The burden is on you to disprove this or show that he secretly meant it to be a loan.

Similarly, the burden is on you to prove that Tat solicited the loan. If you can't do both of those, there's no choice but to consider the bet won by DS.

bobbywaves

The difference between a loan and a gift is what the giver expects in return. The giver (DS) very clearly stated it was a gift and nothing was expected in return. The burden is on you to disprove this or show that he secretly meant it to be a loan.
    I did prove the 100k to be a loan & not a gift, by waiting to see if Tat was going to return the 100k or keep his gift. If Tat didn't return the 100k, I would have honored the wager. By me already knowing it was a loan & not a gift, I knew it was just a matter of time before Tat crumbles & returns the 100k to Downmouth. When Tat eventually paid back the 100k loan, then Downmouth was able to pay dngf the 13k loan he solicited from him.

Similarly, the burden is on you to prove that Tat solicited the loan.
    Not having access to Tat's PM's, forced me to gather this evidence in another simple way:

If Tat didn't return the 100k in a years time, then I would agree the 100k was truly a pathetic gift to win a 72k bet. Netting Downmouth a 28k loss.

But when Tat returned the 100k like I knew he would, that made the poorly disguised gift an obvious loan. Which unfortunately broke the no loan rule, voiding the wager.

The thread by Downmouth only demonstrated what a loser the guy is. By ignorantly attempting to extort 72k from Waves, with his pathetic attempt to circumvent rule in our bet. Tat was so ashamed of Downmouth's disgusting cheating attempt, the poor guy repaid his 100k loan & left the forum.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

1) DS did.
    2) Tat did.
    3) Gifts can be given back.

Your response to people doing something is "i don't think they would do that, so it couldn't have happened"...which is beyond dumb. Lack of post up doesn't mean the loser of the bet can stiff either.

On top of all that, even if you were somehow right and it WAS a loan, a loan is allowed under the terms you offered. You specifically said that only the soliciting of loans was prohibited; being offered them or receiving them is fine per the terms of the bet which you offered. Even in your fantasy where you get to call it a loan, it still doesn't matter, you lost the bet.

Your behavior throughout the whole thing made it much more obvious though; you've moved from excuse to excuse for why you wouldn't honor the bet, each excuse worse than the last one. Classic stiff behavior
    You forgot to say he lost the bet AND then cheated and didn't pay it!

I didn't know about this. No wonder 90% or more of the people on here abhor Babywaves.

Fukin scammer AND a lying cheating welcher!

JoeCool20

You learn all you need to know about somebody when they lose a bet and then it comes time to pay off!

Hell, he got set up, like the 7 iron bet in Tin Cup. But then he fukin cheated and welched, and didn't pay! LOL

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    No wonder 90% or more of the people on here abhor waves.
    That's a gr8 stat, only means I'm on point.

I really don't appreciate all your pathetic attempts to take my most hated crown away.

You should have taken the $100 bitcoin pts I sent Opti when you had the chance. Now it's just a matter of time before you leave here with nothing.

JoeCool20

That's a gr8 stat, only means I'm on point.

I really don't appreciate all your pathetic attempts to take my most hated crown away.

You should have taken the $100 bitcoin pts I sent Opti when you had the chance. Now it's just a matter of time before you leave here with nothing.
    LOL Dude, the thread PLAINLY showed that only 2 or 3 crying pussies like you hate me on here!

While 90% of the board hates your lying scamming fanny! LOL You even tried to fukin SCAM the payment

by paying it AFTER the deadline had passed! Freakin imbecilic moron!

And by the way jackass, if they haven't perma-banned you for all your lying, cheating, and scamming, then I sure

as hell ain't going anywhere for replying to idiots like you and humiliating you! Get real dumb-ass.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-02-19 at 07:32 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

I did prove the 100k to be a loan & not a gift, by waiting to see if Tat was going to return the 100k or keep his gift. If Tat didn't return the 100k, I would have honored the wager. By me already knowing it was a loan & not a gift, I knew it was just a matter of time before Tat crumbles & returns the 100k to Downmouth. When Tat eventually paid back the 100k loan, then Downmouth was able to pay dngf the 13k loan he solicited from him.

Not having access to Tat's PM's, forced me to gather this evidence in another simple way:

If Tat didn't return the 100k in a years time, then I would agree the 100k was truly a pathetic gift to win a 72k bet. Netting Downmouth a 28k loss.

But when Tat returned the 100k like I knew he would, that made the poorly disguised gift an obvious loan. Which unfortunately broke the no loan rule, voiding the wager.

The thread by Downmouth only demonstrated what a loser the guy is. By ignorantly attempting to extort 72k from Waves, with his pathetic attempt to circumvent rule in our bet. Tat was so ashamed of Downmouth's disgusting cheating attempt, the poor guy repaid his 100k loan & left the forum.
    Lol, loans aren't loans if they're not paid back in a year? No wonder CS4 is supporting you these days Unfortunately for what you're claiming now, at the time, you were crying about how it was a gift which broke a rule you didn't specify, so you were stiffing...with no intention of paying back regardless of what Tat did with the points. These facts are actually in the linked posts, everyone can read them and see how in denial you are buddy...

Ignoring the fact you stiffed long before the points were returned, there wasn't a "no loan" rule. If you can't prove Tat solicited a loan, it doesn't matter if it was a gift or a loan, you lose. Not to mention you've changed your story so many times, going through excuses like every other stiff out there. Nobody but you is buying it, and it's possible you're not even fooling yourself.

You forgot to say he lost the bet AND then cheated and didn't pay it!

I didn't know about this. No wonder 90% or more of the people on here abhor Babywaves.

Fukin scammer AND a lying cheating welcher!
    Bobbo is well-known as a scammer on here...if he's not scamming posters, he's trying to scam welfare or trying (unsuccessfully it seems) to lure women into his house with shirtless pictures. The word has spread pretty widely thankfully

bobbywaves

While 90% of the board hates your lying scamming fanny!

Hint: There was a most hated poll between us awhile back. Which you were voted most hated, congrats! And now we have this poll you're not faring well in, so get a clue jackass:

Who would you rather be at an SBR poker table with, JoeCool or Bobbywaves?

You even tried to fukin SCAM the payment by paying it AFTER the deadline had passed!
    The deadline was last night, 11/1 @ 11:59pm ET. My payment was before that chump.

I sure as hell ain't going anywhere for replying to idiots like you and humiliating you! Get real dumb-ass.
    Just like you didn't think you would be banned from poker chat for your antics, how did that work out for ya?

JoeCool20

Bobbo is well-known as a scammer on here...if he's not scamming posters, he's trying to scam welfare or trying (unsuccessfully it seems) to lure women into his house with shirtless pictures. The word has spread pretty widely thankfully
    LOL Like I said, 90% of the people on here hate BabyWaves lying, cheating, and scamming ass!

He cheated and welched on a bet. The flimsy & whiny "attempted excuses" just bury the poor retard!

Why doesn't he just say, "I won a bet and got paid, then I lost a bet, and cheated the guy & didn't pay."

It ain't like anybody can do anything about it or he'd already be banned for it!

bobbywaves

Why doesn't he just say, "I won a bet and got paid, then I lost a bet, and cheated the guy & didn't pay."
    Waves can't say that, since I'm like Honest Abe & can't lie.

Your pathetic statement is only one third accurate.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

I've been playing poker since I was 12 I cut my teeth on seven card stud.
    That was the prefered game around hold 'em was an infant then and NLH back then was splash happy everybody tossing chips in preflop just for action.

But I digress, I learned from a seasoned stud champion "never mind what other players say about your game, it's a ploy to get inside your head, if you let them you lose"
    This is a big part of Mike the Mouth's act. He calls anyone a donk if they outplay him.
    Oh sure he's still a quality player but the days of an elite are over, when he was ruling the tables the game wasn't as evolved as it is now.
    The poker world has caught up with him. He's bitter now

I take the compliments with a nod of the head an a polite quiet thank you and the negatives with something like "thanks for pointing that out, I'll work on my play harder"
    Do that and you just turned the tables.

Long story short, stay true to your game and ignore with others say both good and bad.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I've been playing poker since I was 12 I cut my teeth on seven card stud.
    That was the prefered game around hold 'em was an infant then and NLH back then was splash happy everybody tossing chips in preflop just for action.

But I digress, I learned from a seasoned stud champion "never mind what other players say about your game, it's a ploy to get inside your head, if you let them you lose"
    This is a big part of Mike the Mouth's act. He calls anyone a donk if they outplay him.
    Oh sure he's still a quality player but the days of an elite are over, when he was ruling the tables the game wasn't as evolved as it is now.
    The poker world has caught up with him. He's bitter now

I take the compliments with a nod of the head an a polite quiet thank you and the negatives with something like "thanks for pointing that out, I'll work on my play harder"
    Do that and you just turned the tables.

Long story short, stay true to your game and ignore with others say both good and bad.
    Great point! And don't forget, this shit isn't for actual real money! It is for pizza points for shit's sake!

Yet a few people (DonkoDonko) are so insecure about their poker play, they will go bat shit psycho-crazy stalker on you

if you call them a donk when they make a stupid bet/call and then donk out a 5 or 10% shot!

stevenash

My favorite hand of all time.

stevenash

A few cases in points.
    Last edited by stevenash; 11-02-19 at 11:01 PM.

First 123