minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Did I get help from Help@pokerroomreview ?

Since the neteller fiascio I keep around $100 in my Poker accounts
    1)I go away for memorial day vaction and on Monday decide to check my email.I get an email from Absolute poker saying "Thank you for making changes to your account and we have updated everything".I am thinking WTF I have not made any changes to my account.I send them an email saying such about three hours later I get an email back from Absolute support saying everything is fine and you have been playing all day.I flip out because I only play sit and goes for very low stakes and send them an email back saying I am not playing thats not me.As normal talking to Absolute support through email is like talking to a wall
    2)This goes back and forth for about 2 days before a can convince someone to lock my account
    3)I am so Pizzed I send a email to help@pokerroom review explain whole story.Mike sends me a email back in about 20 minutes Mike says he agrees with me and will look into it
    4)It seems pretty clear to me that I was hacked or someone figured out my password I have ONLY played at my house for the last few years EXCEPT I did play at My cousins in Tenn a few times a few years back(all of which I have told support at absolute)
    5)The boneheads at absolute support after about 10 days and many emails from me finaly decide to inform me that absolute security has been working on this
    6)I send another email to Mike.He get back to me in less than 20 minutes and again he says he agrees and is working on this
    7)I try and "live" in the real world.It is NOT absolute fault if I got hacked However I felt that there support was completley clueless and everyone needs to know this..if they don't already
    8)After about another week of more emails back and forth I track down the 800 number for absolute and call them.I talk to security and was told that they are working on it and it will take a few more days.Ok a few days go by I call back and still no answer.I am than told that nothing has happened yet and they need a few more days.Well now I am realy pizzed I send another email to Mike@pokerroomreview and HE NEVER REPLYS BACK TO ME
    9)Another few days go by and I call security at absolute and again the tell me they will have an answer in a few days.By this point I am about to snap and send another email to Mike@pokeroom review and still no answer from Mike to those emails
    10)Last week I call once again and finaly some answers.They inform me that they recovered $57 and have unlocked my account.I log in and low and behold my account is the same except that $40 is gone
    11)I send absolute an email thanking them for saving most of my money BUT I wanted to know what the hell happened and did I need to go "confront" anyone or was it random or what
    I STILL HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM ON THIS ISSUE
    My questions are this
    a)How the hell does absolute support garner a B rating.They are with out a doubt clueless and they need people in support who understand english
    b)Why has absolute refused to tell me what the hell happened to my account and where did $40 go
    c)Why did Mike answer my emails almost instantly the first two weeks and than never answered another
    d)If help@pokerroom review did help save $57 of my money why not tell me so that I can thank you
    If not than why did'nt you tell me why you could not help

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Minet I have a similar experience to yours with Mike. He'll say he's going to check into something and will get back to you, and then you'll never hear a peep again. Horrible. If the guy does nothing or simply has no contacts just say so and that's fine, but to waste people's time and never even show any common courtesy is frustrating.

Pokerroomreview is a useless site with little clout and unhelpful ownership....

prrmike
    prrmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

BB, you are entitled to your opinion, but I have to disagree. We have helped many players in the past and continue to do so everyday. Minet123, I contacted Absolute more than once and was assured they were working on your problem. And they did work it out, though maybe not as quickly as you would have liked. Most poker room support staff are stretched thin these days with processing issues. I understand this and I try to be a little more patient with them than I used to be. Additionally, we often get things done behind the scenes, and do not leap out and grab the credit. Players having issues for weeks, with no help, contact us and suddenly their issues get solved. We are and will remain player advocates. We do what we can whenever we can. Our batting average is high, but we still swing and miss sometimes. I apologize for any frustration you experienced regarding this issue.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Mike Thanks for all your help
    I was frustrated by the fact that every time I called Absolute security they would tell me another 24 hours when I called 48 hours later the "next guy" on the phone seemed to be starting from scrach
    But they did get close to $60 back
    However I still think Absolute needs to explain to me what happened
    Last edited by minet123; 06-25-07 at 09:25 PM.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Any site that ranks BODOG in the same company as pokerstars or fulltilt can't be taken seriously.

Any site that gives truepoker a ranking of A can't be taken seriously.

Any site that considers american cardroom a B site must have a fiancial arrangement with them,as they are so far down the ladder, that perhaps an F is being kind to them.

MINET123 u want good info on online rooms go to POCKETFIVES OR POKERPAGES or cardplayer or pokernews,plus many more good ones out there, but in my opinion pokerroomreview will only get you confused with misleading rankings.