So the least I can do for SBR John...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FourLengthsClear
    SBR MVP
    • 12-29-10
    • 3808

    #36
    Originally posted by DrStale
    It was anything but strategically sound. When I was patient I was starting with 25 and when I was impatient or tilting I was starting with 100, sometimes 50. I had about 200 points on the 28th which I doubled up a couple times on Bowl bets then won some in Blackjack, then had 1500 on Oklahoma -13.5 which I got insanely lucky to hit. I moved up and down for a few days and then yesterday won like 13,000 almost entirely in blackjack betting 25/50/100... or 100/200/400/700...
    If I just went by all the "SBR Casino is rigged" threads, I wouldn't have thought it possible to avoid the 7 or 8 straight losses that would have busted you early on. Good stuff!

    Any close calls?
    Comment
    • Mikail
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 07-19-09
      • 21689

      #37
      nice. good to see someone winning. Im sure most of your wins was in the sportsbook. No?
      Comment
      • Guest

        #38
        Originally posted by FourLengthsClear

        If I just went by all the "SBR Casino is rigged" threads, I wouldn't have thought it possible to avoid the 7 or 8 straight losses that would have busted you early on. Good stuff!

        Any close calls?
        There were definitely a few times where I got up to 700 and just played 700 a hand for a while. Yesterday I think I dropped from 12,000 to 6,500 at one point before running it up again so there were definitely times I could have collapsed completely
        Comment
        • Guest

          #39
          Originally posted by Mikail
          nice. good to see someone winning. Im sure most of your wins was in the sportsbook. No?
          The bulk of it was around 13,000 that I won in the casino yesterday. I'd say maybe 3,000 came from the sportsbook.
          Comment
          • Mikail
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 07-19-09
            • 21689

            #40
            Originally posted by DrStale
            The bulk of it was around 13,000 that I won in the casino yesterday. I'd say maybe 3,000 came from the sportsbook.
            Wow! I thought it'd be the other way around. I have had some luck in the sbr casino lately also. It's good to hear winning testimonies from there. Congrats.
            Comment
            • mikejamm
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 08-24-09
              • 11090

              #41
              NIce hit Dr! If I come outta there with enough points for a pizza, I consider that a good day!Takes some balls to bet 700 a hand!
              Comment
              • romecloneout
                SBR MVP
                • 02-06-11
                • 2243

                #42
                good shit guy
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #43
                  Got a 1,000 point loan. Hit WVU ML. Paid back loan. Blackjacked my way up to 5,000. I have no doubt ill find a way to blow it this time though.
                  Comment
                  • jjgold
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 07-20-05
                    • 388201

                    #44
                    So many guys winning in there

                    I advise all to use all your points and try to hit big
                    Comment
                    • mrmarket
                      SBR MVP
                      • 01-26-10
                      • 4953

                      #45
                      Going on positive variance runs must be nice. I am physically incapable of playing house games at online casinos unless clearing a bonus/progressive. I tried doing it once and felt terrible for a week.
                      Comment
                      • Fire in da hole
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 09-29-10
                        • 6262

                        #46
                        congrats! Do they sell strippers in the Store? I always lost my pts, so I would've know.
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...