So the least I can do for SBR John...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    So the least I can do for SBR John...
    ...is give a shoutout to the SBR Casino after taking it (and a bit of the sportsbook) for 20,000 points in the last week. Placed a good-sized order in the SBR store last evening.

    Thanks SBR.
  • Reload
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 03-23-08
    • 12258

    #2
    Nice hit, DrStale! Awesome start to the new year for you
    Comment
    • ApricotSinner32
      Restricted User
      • 11-28-10
      • 10648

      #3
      Winning 20k points in the sbr casino is as likely as growing a rooster on your forehead.
      Comment
      • Dad
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 11-26-08
        • 23245

        #4
        Wow... Dreams do come true. Congrats DrStale.

        What did you play in the casino?
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Originally posted by Dad
          Wow... Dreams do come true. Congrats DrStale.

          What did you play in the casino?
          Vast majority of it was Blackjack, usually martingaling. Well aware that I had to get very lucky not to bust out using this mentality.

          Thanks gentlemen
          Comment
          • jjgold
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 07-20-05
            • 388201

            #6
            Comment
            • griz
              SBR MVP
              • 01-27-11
              • 3647

              #7
              i am opening the sbr casino now after this story

              john how can i have my paycheck direct deposited to sbr points?

              thanks
              Comment
              • griz
                SBR MVP
                • 01-27-11
                • 3647

                #8
                just took the casino for 70+ points

                roulette

                im walking away boys
                Comment
                • blackbeSSt
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 09-06-08
                  • 9398

                  #9
                  so whatcha getting at newegg for 600 bones?

                  and i gotta ask, why not an ipad?
                  Comment
                  • Guest

                    #10
                    Originally posted by blackbeSSt
                    so whatcha getting at newegg for 600 bones?

                    and i gotta ask, why not an ipad?
                    Debated about the ipad for a while. That will be the next purchase if im lucky enough to ever get back there. I actually held onto about 2400 points which I ran up to 7K before busting out

                    As far as newegg goes was looking at this guy: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889005260
                    Comment
                    • MartinBlank
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 07-20-08
                      • 8382

                      #11
                      Nice job, Stale!

                      Congrats
                      Comment
                      • Dad
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 11-26-08
                        • 23245

                        #12
                        Thats a nice tv.
                        Comment
                        • doublej95
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 01-26-10
                          • 14094

                          #13
                          Good Job DrStale, good choice with the tv.
                          Comment
                          • Housemoney
                            SBR MVP
                            • 09-17-09
                            • 3914

                            #14
                            Good job, SBR sucked me back in with that New Years giveaway. I lost 700 on one hand last night.

                            Didn't help I was very drunk at the time. Figured I would take a shot.

                            Easy come, easy go.
                            Comment
                            • BIGDAY
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 02-17-10
                              • 48249

                              #15
                              Congrats!
                              Comment
                              • Jimmy Proffett
                                SBR MVP
                                • 10-20-09
                                • 2730

                                #16
                                Originally posted by DrStale
                                Debated about the ipad for a while. That will be the next purchase if im lucky enough to ever get back there. I actually held onto about 2400 points which I ran up to 7K before busting out

                                As far as newegg goes was looking at this guy: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889005260
                                LG's are good TV's. Got a 50" too, but it's 720p. Actually, it's kind of a dinosaur now at 5 years old
                                Comment
                                • Br0nxer
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 03-25-11
                                  • 13665

                                  #17
                                  Casino doesnt even load for me

                                  Did on my old imac
                                  Not on the new macbook. Running safari.
                                  Went in there the other night to play a lil blackjack and couldn't
                                  I can choose the game i want to play but when i click it doesnt load
                                  Comment
                                  • excel
                                    Restricted User
                                    • 03-25-10
                                    • 4270

                                    #18
                                    make sure you break in the plasma correctly to avoid image retention(burned image on screen)
                                    Comment
                                    • senseionline
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 08-20-10
                                      • 1819

                                      #19
                                      dont give it back like me
                                      Comment
                                      • freeVICK
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 01-21-08
                                        • 7114

                                        #20
                                        Nice hit bro
                                        Comment
                                        • blackbeSSt
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 09-06-08
                                          • 9398

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by excel
                                          make sure you break in the plasma correctly to avoid image retention(burned image on screen)
                                          thats more of a myth with the newer gen plasmas......unless you are a major tard and leave a game paused or a ticker running for a week at a time
                                          Comment
                                          • yisman
                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                            • 09-01-08
                                            • 75682

                                            #22
                                            wow it's never worked for me using martingale in blackjack. lost 33,000 points that way recently, plus about 5,000 in 2010 I think.
                                            Comment
                                            • Guest

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by yisman
                                              wow it's never worked for me using martingale in blackjack. lost 33,000 points that way recently, plus about 5,000 in 2010 I think.
                                              I've definitely lost plenty doing it before. I managed to avoid the really bad runs until after I had made my store purchase (think I lost 22 of 24 after that) and hit a few blackjacks at 700 points a hand. Probably would never happen again though im sure ill still try at some point.
                                              Comment
                                              • yisman
                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                • 09-01-08
                                                • 75682

                                                #24
                                                Wow, that's a lot of trophies! And one for both on 12/30.
                                                Comment
                                                • milwaukee mike
                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                  • 08-22-07
                                                  • 27261

                                                  #25
                                                  nice work
                                                  Comment
                                                  • milwaukee mike
                                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                    • 08-22-07
                                                    • 27261

                                                    #26
                                                    the sbr casino

                                                    where dreams of new tv sets really do come true
                                                    Comment
                                                    • SBR_John
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 07-12-05
                                                      • 16471

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by DrStale
                                                      ...is give a shoutout to the SBR Casino after taking it (and a bit of the sportsbook) for 20,000 points in the last week. Placed a good-sized order in the SBR store last evening.

                                                      Thanks SBR.
                                                      damit
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Grits n' Gravy
                                                        Restricted User
                                                        • 06-10-10
                                                        • 13024

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by ApricotSinner32
                                                        Winning 20k points in the sbr casino is as likely as growing a rooster on your forehead.

                                                        Congrats! If you could do the above brahma would be outside your house begging to blow your forehead.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • EmpireMaker
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 06-18-09
                                                          • 15611

                                                          #29
                                                          Congrats on the win and being smart and buying something with it !!!!!
                                                          Comment
                                                          • Guest

                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by SBR_John

                                                            damit
                                                            Think of all the casino losses and new pro memberships this thread will bring in. That should brighten your day.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • jjaycuny
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 07-01-11
                                                              • 1618

                                                              #31
                                                              20k??? thats awesome. I had some success martingaling the 2 to 1 in roulette then busted out
                                                              Comment
                                                              • FourLengthsClear
                                                                SBR MVP
                                                                • 12-29-10
                                                                • 3808

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by DrStale
                                                                I've definitely lost plenty doing it before. I managed to avoid the really bad runs until after I had made my store purchase (think I lost 22 of 24 after that) and hit a few blackjacks at 700 points a hand. Probably would never happen again though im sure ill still try at some point.
                                                                Can I ask what your starting stack and base unit were?
                                                                Comment
                                                                • samgurt
                                                                  SBR MVP
                                                                  • 05-31-10
                                                                  • 2980

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by blackbeSSt
                                                                  thats more of a myth with the newer gen plasmas......unless you are a major tard and leave a game paused or a ticker running for a week at a time
                                                                  not true. My 1-year-old samsung does it if there is an image there for like 30 sec. Eventually it goes away after like a minute, but it still sucks. I also have a 3-yr-old panasonic that has no problems with it at all.

                                                                  Samsung makes great LCDs but i will never get a plasma from them again
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • Roadtrip635
                                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                    • 12-07-10
                                                                    • 6129

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Nice hit DrStale!

                                                                    I won almost 700 the last two days playing Let It Ride Poker. I was just messing around playing 1 and 2 point bets, got on a couple nice streaks and hit a couple big hands.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Guest

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by FourLengthsClear

                                                                      Can I ask what your starting stack and base unit were?
                                                                      It was anything but strategically sound. When I was patient I was starting with 25 and when I was impatient or tilting I was starting with 100, sometimes 50. I had about 200 points on the 28th which I doubled up a couple times on Bowl bets then won some in Blackjack, then had 1500 on Oklahoma -13.5 which I got insanely lucky to hit. I moved up and down for a few days and then yesterday won like 13,000 almost entirely in blackjack betting 25/50/100... or 100/200/400/700...
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...