SBR CR Bash 2011: Fishing Trip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Extra Innings
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 02-26-10
    • 15058

    #71
    Originally posted by harlee71

    How's your go cart running pavy?

    Who fukkin cares. It makes a good story. It's what I was told.
    If the boat was not made in CR the taxes alone would run into the 100's of thousand...the radio rig alone is about 30 to 50k IMO
    Comment
    • Cap dat 4ss
      Restricted User
      • 10-11-10
      • 3665

      #72
      Your clubs were stolen mike.
      Comment
      • babyjesus
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 03-17-11
        • 994

        #73
        No bill fish boys?
        Comment
        • oda11
          SBR MVP
          • 06-05-09
          • 3250

          #74
          [quote=305GURU;11138830]
          what up yo....good times at the beatle bar , hit me up if ur ever

          beatle again in september?? hahaha
          Comment
          • 305GURU
            Restricted User
            • 10-04-10
            • 1038

            #75
            ANYTIME...
            Comment
            • pimike
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 03-23-08
              • 37150

              #76
              Originally posted by Cap dat 4ss
              Your clubs were stolen mike.
              I'm sure they were SH*T! They made it to to Miami from Costa Rica then something happened in Miami after customs. UGH I'm SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              This puts a real damper on what was a wonderful trip!

              SCREW YOU AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!!!!!!


              Comment
              • GOIRISH
                SBR MVP
                • 09-25-10
                • 2072

                #77
                Originally posted by pimike
                I'm sure they were SH*T! They made it to to Miami from Costa Rica then something happened in Miami after customs. UGH I'm SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                This puts a real damper on what was a wonderful trip!

                SCREW YOU AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!!!!!!


                what kind of clubs ? anything good ?
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #78
                  I will post some fishing pics once I get functional..... trying to get sorted out right now as to what day it is.... and why I won't have a tica lady to party with tonight. The one I miss the most is from the Dunn Inn who worked the bar. She kept telling me she was not on the menu... I said I just want a little taste.... no luck with her.
                  Comment
                  • chilidog
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 04-05-09
                    • 10305

                    #79
                    Originally posted by 20Four7
                    I will post some fishing pics once I get functional..... trying to get sorted out right now as to what day it is.... and why I won't have a tica lady to party with tonight. The one I miss the most is from the Dunn Inn who worked the bar. She kept telling me she was not on the menu... I said I just want a little taste.... no luck with her.
                    Sounds like you enjoyed your stay. I'll pour a ron con coca for yah right now.
                    Comment
                    • samdapatriotsfan
                      SBR MVP
                      • 10-10-08
                      • 1585

                      #80
                      Damn, that looks like a good time. I love fishing, I would have been puking over the side and fishing in between chumming the water.

                      I would love to go to a SBR bash or fishing event but based on a lot of comments I have read here, I have some serious doubts about the welcome I might receive...


                      Comment
                      • pimike
                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                        • 03-23-08
                        • 37150

                        #81
                        Originally posted by GOIRISH
                        what kind of clubs ? anything good ?
                        Jack Nicholas Signature clubs!!!!!!



                        Comment
                        • jose21_us
                          SBR MVP
                          • 05-24-10
                          • 3844

                          #82
                          Dam mike that sucks man... If you do recover them let me know I can pick them up from Miami for you. Had a great time and thanks for the cigar!
                          Comment
                          • Guest

                            #83
                            Chili, I have to get back to work and see whats happening. I think I will make a return trip in maybe 6 to 8 weeks. I will let you know.

                            I want to hike the volcano when I come back.
                            Comment
                            • pimike
                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                              • 03-23-08
                              • 37150

                              #84
                              Originally posted by jose21_us
                              Dam mike that sucks man... If you do recover them let me know I can pick them up from Miami for you. Had a great time and thanks for the cigar!
                              I will advise! Ugh. Yea enjoyed the last Cuban on the golf course. Was great drinking smoking Cubans with you and getting massages from the girls.
                              Comment
                              • DDT
                                SBR MVP
                                • 03-22-09
                                • 3757

                                #85
                                That sucks mike
                                Comment
                                • oda11
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 06-05-09
                                  • 3250

                                  #86
                                  Jose!
                                  Comment
                                  • Cappy
                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                    • 07-26-08
                                    • 784

                                    #87
                                    I had a great time, sunburned pretty well....

                                    I'm still pretty disappointed that herbie never fell in.
                                    Comment
                                    • sneakerhead
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 07-14-10
                                      • 7727

                                      #88
                                      Originally posted by pavyracer
                                      That boat is less than $100,000 here in the US.
                                      Stop bullshitting that is a 60' Bertram yacht, goes for more than half mil or more depending on year. For 100,000, you are in the 24'-30' range.
                                      Comment
                                      • sneakerhead
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 07-14-10
                                        • 7727

                                        #89
                                        Here are some links for the same model for sale:
                                        Comment
                                        • harlee71
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 12-02-09
                                          • 7202

                                          #90
                                          Few More Pics


                                          Cappy
                                          Attached Files
                                          Comment
                                          • 305GURU
                                            Restricted User
                                            • 10-04-10
                                            • 1038

                                            #91
                                            Originally posted by harlee71
                                            Few More Pics Cappy
                                            Comment
                                            • harlee71
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 12-02-09
                                              • 7202

                                              #92
                                              LVHerbie
                                              Attached Files
                                              Comment
                                              • harlee71
                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                • 12-02-09
                                                • 7202

                                                #93
                                                DBart
                                                Attached Files
                                                Comment
                                                • harlee71
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 12-02-09
                                                  • 7202

                                                  #94
                                                  Blitty
                                                  Attached Files
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Guest

                                                    #95
                                                    There is a reason why there is not any pics of the golf..... I have pictures of the golf course. People will be fishing next year.
                                                    Attached Files
                                                    Comment
                                                    • harlee71
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 12-02-09
                                                      • 7202

                                                      #96
                                                      I remember this!

                                                      The course is right next to the mud volleyball pit.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • SBR_John
                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                        • 07-12-05
                                                        • 16471

                                                        #97
                                                        Originally posted by 20Four7
                                                        There is a reason why there is not any pics of the golf..... I have pictures of the golf course. People will be fishing next year.
                                                        Not many SBR generated pics. Thanks to you guys who posted pics. We know how to throw a party but not how to post pics apparently.

                                                        Btw, count me in the fishing next year!
                                                        Comment
                                                        • harlee71
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 12-02-09
                                                          • 7202

                                                          #98
                                                          The Crew except for Troy who was never more than 4' from a fishing pole on the back of the boat.

                                                          Comment
                                                          • SBR Cynthia
                                                            SBR Sharp
                                                            • 03-17-10
                                                            • 347

                                                            #99
                                                            Here are some pics of the golf course:




                                                            Comment
                                                            • SBR Cynthia
                                                              SBR Sharp
                                                              • 03-17-10
                                                              • 347

                                                              #100
                                                              I'll be starting a thread with pics only here in the next couple of minutes. Stay tuned!
                                                              Comment
                                                              • harlee71
                                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                • 12-02-09
                                                                • 7202

                                                                #101
                                                                Originally posted by SBR_John

                                                                Not many SBR generated pics. Thanks to you guys who posted pics. We know how to throw a party but not how to post pics apparently.
                                                                The Bossman speaks and people jump!

                                                                LOL
                                                                Comment
                                                                • SBR Cynthia
                                                                  SBR Sharp
                                                                  • 03-17-10
                                                                  • 347

                                                                  #102
                                                                  John showing off his skills:

                                                                  <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sLR12WKxjb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • SBR Cynthia
                                                                    SBR Sharp
                                                                    • 03-17-10
                                                                    • 347

                                                                    #103
                                                                    Originally posted by harlee71

                                                                    The Bossman speaks and people jump!

                                                                    LOL
                                                                    Ask and you shall receive...
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • SBR_John
                                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                                      • 07-12-05
                                                                      • 16471

                                                                      #104
                                                                      Originally posted by squaresquared
                                                                      John showing off his skills:

                                                                      <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sLR12WKxjb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                      Think I'll golf AND fish next year!
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • fishmonger
                                                                        SBR MVP
                                                                        • 12-31-08
                                                                        • 1492

                                                                        #105
                                                                        Is everyone holding up the same two fish? I heard you guys caught only a few.
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...