1. #1
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Cincy / Brews OVER 9 RUNS Tonight

    Why?
    Because it just makes sense.

    Two pitchers (Rea and Ashcroft) serve up way to many dingers (about 1 1/2 per nine each) Rea walks to many, Ashcraft gives up too many huts, and like I said, both give up HR's, it's 90 degrees in Wisconsin at what they call it now, American Family Field now or something?

    On paper, and the way I've seen Rea pitch this year, it just adds up to an over nine run game.

    Ashcraft (even though I keep hearing he's going to be the next big thing) is the better pitcher, the Reds (PK) are in play as well.

    Cincy/Brews OVER nine runs.

  2. #2
    str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-12-09
    Posts: 10,074
    Betpoints: 68847

    The reasoning is sound. You never know with totals but your logic seems to make sense.

    I would say " ONE TIME" but we always want the good things more than once.

    Good luck Nasher.

  3. #3
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,557
    Betpoints: 2611

    Already on it and over 10 +123.

  4. #4
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    The reasoning is sound. You never know with totals but your logic seems to make sense.

    I would say " ONE TIME" but we always want the good things more than once.

    Good luck Nasher.
    I hear ya, those games that look sound to go over the posted number after analysis doesn't always work out the way it's supposed to do.
    That's why they call it gambling, and there's no such thing as a lock and all that other happy horseshit, but the Reds have speed and speed kills, especially against a guy like Rea.

    We'll see.

  5. #5
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 22,189
    Betpoints: 1147

    Good luck! Get ‘em!

  6. #6
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 32,557
    Betpoints: 2611

    I also like the Reds and Brewers both over 4.5 runs at +275

  7. #7
    str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-12-09
    Posts: 10,074
    Betpoints: 68847

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I hear ya, those games that look sound to go over the posted number after analysis doesn't always work out the way it's supposed to do.
    That's why they call it gambling, and there's no such thing as a lock and all that other happy horseshit, but the Reds have speed and speed kills, especially against a guy like Rea.

    We'll see.
    I'm not sure anything irritates a pitcher more than speed.

    At least with power you can put it in/ away, or down/up and hope. With speed you are kind of defenseless if they get on and it can creep into your head real fast. Next thing you know, you leave one exactly where you should not have.

    Good Luck!

  8. #8
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,235
    Betpoints: 47581

    De La Cruz hit another moonshot.

    Him and Oneil Cruz have a similar body type and freakish skillset.

  9. #9
    Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-09-10
    Posts: 3,849
    Betpoints: 106

    What?!

    I just noticed this.

    Werent u recording all ur bases picks all into one MLB thread?! Thats what i was often checking...

  10. #10
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,805
    Betpoints: 32540

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    What?!

    I just noticed this.

    Werent u recording all ur bases picks all into one MLB thread?! Thats what i was often checking...
    Yes, the years I've been running my yearly thread.
    I don't have a yearly thread this season, it's time consuming, and I have to apply that time elsewhere these days.
    So I'm writing up my spot plays twice a weeks or so in a single thread.

    Same as my UConn posts in the winter, I wrote them up in single threads, remember?
    Points Awarded:

    19th Hole gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


Top