1. #1
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    How does Ewing still have a job

    Anyone? Absolutely amazing. He has put the once proud program in the toilet

  2. #2
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,957
    Betpoints: 11914

    Tall & Black. The woke people like that.

  3. #3
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5971

    what is he doing? sweating in the 4th quarter again? guy was the sweat MVP of the league

  4. #4
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,734
    Betpoints: 17007

    1) Last name
    2) Black

  5. #5
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,019
    Betpoints: 2438

    its commonly referred to as: the bar, of low expectations

  6. #6
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,335
    Betpoints: 4263

    He covered the spread

    Thats all that matters to me

  7. #7
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    He covered the spread

    Thats all that matters to me
    Not even that good at that this season. Like 6-12 or something awful like that.

  8. #8
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,335
    Betpoints: 4263

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Not even that good at that this season. Like 6-12 or something awful like that.
    Yea, I just bet them today. Haven’t been following other than seeing his lousy record

    He’ll be back as an NBA assistant soon

  9. #9
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    Ya he will get fired finally after this year I assume. I took some shit team against them in non conference and of course they blew them out lmao. Green Bay I think

  10. #10
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    woke

  11. #11
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,824
    Betpoints: 4140

    14.5 pt dog? What you want?

  12. #12
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 4,962
    Betpoints: 933

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    14.5 pt dog? What you want?
    He coached this team into being that big of a dog against a team with a losing record.

  13. #13
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,824
    Betpoints: 4140

    Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    He coached this team into being that big of a dog against a team with a losing record.
    Maybe. He gave up an easy cover today. Did you say thanks?

  14. #14
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    He coached this team into being that big of a dog against a team with a losing record.
    Pretty much. I wonder how many times John Thompson was a 14 point dog after he got it going

  15. #15
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 79,778
    Betpoints: 8421

    Missing link, 2 car garage for a nose. Can't fire that..




    I like Patrick though, not being racist. He's a good guy and could ball back in the day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

  16. #16
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 15,831
    Betpoints: 14931

    Only because of the run in the conference tournament two years ago.

    He will be gone one day after they get eliminated this year.

  17. #17
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    I forgot about that run Emily. Then colorado killed them first game ncaa when they were a trendy dog pick.

  18. #18
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,152
    Betpoints: 903

    He will have that job as long as he wants it.

  19. #19
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 20,212
    Betpoints: 2923

    Great history in the program, hopefully it can get REVIVED.

  20. #20
    budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 2,536
    Betpoints: 1350

    same reason wes unseld jr coaches the wizards. wes unseld was a great bullet won a title, terrible bullets coach, still got bullets gm job after being a bad coach

    payback. got you a title.

  21. #21
    budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 2,536
    Betpoints: 1350

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    woke
    that too lol

  22. #22
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Only because of the run in the conference tournament two years ago.

    He will be gone one day after they get eliminated this year.
    Great call guy

    He gone

  23. #23
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 60,007
    Betpoints: 29183

    Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    same reason wes unseld jr coaches the wizards. wes unseld was a great bullet won a title, terrible bullets coach, still got bullets gm job after being a bad coach

    payback. got you a title.
    I'm A MLB junkie, baseball is my thing.

    The greatest hitter that ever lived (IMO) Ted Williams was one of the worst managers ever.
    That other great hitter, Pete Rose was clueless as a bench manager as well.

    A lot of the greats on the playing field just don't have what it takes to manage a dugout of twentysix players.

    You know why a lot of former catchers turn out to be great managers when their playing career are finished?
    That's because the catcher is the manager of team on the field.
    The catcher calls the pitches, he positions his teams fielders...
    The catcher manages who ever is on the mound so to speak.

    Yogi Berra, Joe Torre, Mike Scioscia, Bob Melvin, Joe Girardi.
    Old timers like Ralph Houk, Bill Dickey, Mickey Cochrane, they were all cathers that were terrific managers too.

    Today's fun fact, Branch Rickey was also a catcher in his playing days.

  24. #24
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 79,778
    Betpoints: 8421

    Good guy for the most part and a hell of a player back in the day. Hall of famer.

    Hard to fire a guy like that!


  25. #25
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,418
    Betpoints: 6207

    Nah had to go Jibby like 30 games under 500 in 6 years as coach, thatís ridiculous he got that long

  26. #26
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,926
    Betpoints: 5034

    He will get another job

    Who knows if it's really his fault?

Top