1. #1
    Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-22
    Posts: 154
    Betpoints: 176

    New york is gonna be cold and pumped. New york is a tough place to play on the road in a post season game. Mets fans are a pretty rowdy bunch as well. I remember when i use to go to yugioh tournaments in brooklyn i was always a little nervous taking on new yorkers and playing there. I just cant see a west coast warm weather team coming in and triumphing over the mets tonight. I think the line is kinda low.

    I dont think the mets will choke this game ...from recent years i know they have been notorious to give up big game leads when in 1st place and sometimes miss the playoffs, they did it again this year somehow.


    Think the mets tonight are a no brainer play...140 is not a ton of juice. The fact the yankees are in the post season and making history just strengthens my play on the mets tonight that they have more to prove.

    Basically if mets lose they will be known as chokers while their arch rival and nemesis the yankees are chasing and making history. Im betting the mets get it done here. Just my 2c

  2. #2
    Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-22
    Posts: 154
    Betpoints: 176

    Maybe im just seeing things where there arent any....but as a new york jew....if i have one ounce of hebrew blood in me...the mets will win this game....like everytime

  3. #3
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Yes it easy

    Counting money

  4. #4
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 20,212
    Betpoints: 2383

    Pass.

    Reading articles on ROI.

  5. #5
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 19,025
    Betpoints: 25726

    I'm all in on the Mets

  6. #6
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 4,868
    Betpoints: 3758

    lol, hope you all sell the farm and put it on them

    PADRES ROLL

  7. #7
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10315

    Like the Padres here. To much pressure on the Mets to win.

  8. #8
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,242
    Betpoints: 3256

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinglover View Post
    New york is gonna be cold and pumped. New york is a tough place to play on the road in a post season game. Mets fans are a pretty rowdy bunch as well. I remember when i use to go to yugioh tournaments in brooklyn i was always a little nervous taking on new yorkers and playing there. I just cant see a west coast warm weather team coming in and triumphing over the mets tonight. I think the line is kinda low.

    I dont think the mets will choke this game ...from recent years i know they have been notorious to give up big game leads when in 1st place and sometimes miss the playoffs, they did it again this year somehow.


    Think the mets tonight are a no brainer play...140 is not a ton of juice. The fact the yankees are in the post season and making history just strengthens my play on the mets tonight that they have more to prove.

    Basically if mets lose they will be known as chokers while their arch rival and nemesis the yankees are chasing and making history. Im betting the mets get it done here. Just my 2c
    1. Rowdy fans have very little to do with the outcome in baseball games. I was at Game 7 NLCS when they lost to the Cards and that was the rowdiest crowd I’ve ever
    seen at a Mets home game. Didn’t mean a thing.

    2. The Mets are already known as chokers. Win or lose tonight, it doesn’t change. Even if they get by tonight, they set themselves up for failure by having to play LA after choking the division away.

    3. What the fukk do the Yankees being in the postseason have anything to do with this game?

    4. The Yankees are not their arch rivals. The Braves are and the Braves have already scalped us

  9. #9
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,139
    Betpoints: 5012

    mets have all of the pressure. -140 makes me think they want mets action.

  10. #10
    Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-22
    Posts: 154
    Betpoints: 176

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    1. Rowdy fans have very little to do with the outcome in baseball games. I was at Game 7 NLCS when they lost to the Cards and that was the rowdiest crowd Iíve ever
    seen at a Mets home game. Didnít mean a thing.

    2. The Mets are already known as chokers. Win or lose tonight, it doesnít change. Even if they get by tonight, they set themselves up for failure by having to play LA after choking the division away.

    3. What the fukk do the Yankees being in the postseason have anything to do with this game?

    4. The Yankees are not their arch rivals. The Braves are and the Braves have already scalped us
    Wait so youre a mets homer and fan and u think theyll lose...??? or u went to the mets game just as an observer?

    The yankees might not be their rival but like for the sake of the talk of a
    Sports in ny its mets and yankees when it comes to baseball i mean....and i dont think the mets will choke and let yankee fans make fun of them for the mets and their fans, so i think yanks being in post season and also making history will just be extra motivation for the state, team, fans as whole etc.

    Ill agree with u they prob lose to dodgers....but they the padres wont be the team to end them as chokers....thats all im saying...w/e happens with dodgers is not important to this game.
    Last edited by Gamblinglover; 10-09-22 at 05:27 PM.

  11. #11
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 5,543
    Betpoints: 4743

    I wasn't going to play this game, but after seeing this thread, I'll throw some on the Padres to make it interesting.

  12. #12
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 4,868
    Betpoints: 3758

    lets fukkkkkkkkkin goooooooooooo baby

  13. #13
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    We are dead here

  14. #14
    Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-19
    Posts: 438
    Betpoints: 1847

    Mets will come back

  15. #15
    wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-20
    Posts: 732
    Betpoints: 12921

    Rowdy crowds have very little effect in baseball. There’s very little advantage of a home crowd like it is in football and basketball.

  16. #16
    jrgum3
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-17
    Posts: 6,929
    Betpoints: 15161

    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Rowdy crowds have very little effect in baseball. There’s very little advantage of a home crowd like it is in football and basketball.
    Apparently you might be on to something as Cleveland was the only home team to advance in the playoffs and it's starting to look like the Mets will be the latest home team to fall unless they get something going here soon.

  17. #17
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,816
    Betpoints: 8734

    Mets are cursed and suck. I can't bet on them ever going forward as they can't be trusted.

    Padres aren't even all that and up big early..

    https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/san-die...ets-421009121/

  18. #18
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    bassitt really shit this one up. He may have to pitch in Japan next year with the new pitch clock coming. effected by so many things on the mound, and Buck blew it leaving him in there

  19. #19
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    Grisham could be mvp of this series, incredible catch right there

  20. #20
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,835
    Betpoints: 9948

    TheMetsSuck check in pal

  21. #21
    Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-09
    Posts: 4,912
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    bassitt really shit this one up. He may have to pitch in Japan next year with the new pitch clock coming. effected by so many things on the mound, and Buck blew it leaving him in there
    Showalter a choke artist
    Like Dusty Baker

  22. #22
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Showalter a choke artist
    Like Dusty Baker
    i think the new wild-card round is messed up. now I agree with you regarding buck, but a 100 win team having to play in this round? to me that is ridiculous

  23. #23
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    now buck is messing with musgrove

  24. #24
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    sore assed loser. pathetic display for the mets manager

  25. #25
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    if i am musgrove, i drop trou right on the mound. make them check my ass and everything else too

  26. #26
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 5,543
    Betpoints: 4743

    Pathetic

  27. #27
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,816
    Betpoints: 8734

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212, and beerman2619

  28. #28
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    i do not think melvin should lower himself to buck's level and do the same thing to the mets pitcher. let it go for now, and if they can add on more runs? maybe do something with canha, he had a hard time shutting his mouth

  29. #29
    Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-09
    Posts: 4,912
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    now buck is messing with musgrove
    Typical Buck loser
    always shoots load during season
    Sucks in Playoffs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

  30. #30
    Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-22
    Posts: 154
    Betpoints: 176

    Hes gotta try something to get his team going...shake the guy up so he gets rattled...why not?

  31. #31
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,242
    Betpoints: 3256

    Just when I thought we were at our low of lows, now we are humiliated

  32. #32
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Typical Buck loser
    always shoots load during season
    Sucks in Playoffs
    cone nailed it. musgrove is not gaylord perry out there throwing spit balls, the ear thing was a bad scene. cone is right, musgrove is jacked up tonight and the padres came to play. buck? he came to whine and bitch

  33. #33
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,139
    Betpoints: 5012

    checking musgrove like that made showalter look pathetic

  34. #34
    MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-17
    Posts: 114
    Betpoints: 2559

    nothing is easy with the mets

  35. #35
    Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-22
    Posts: 154
    Betpoints: 176

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Just when I thought we were at our low of lows, now we are humiliated
    It was his last resort....if he did nothing musgrove would of went untouched and stayed in his rhythym and shut them down...at least now he has something to think about...at the very least

12 Last
Top