JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    I'm paying $20 a month for his Telegram plays.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you obviously DO need the attention, which is why you ruin sbr forum with your nonsense and blasphemy
    there are ladyboys in saigon too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBl-jxRNIqc&t=980s
    There are ladyboys all over the world, probably many are in your phone book you \*\*\*\*\*\*. Vietnam is not known for them , Thailand is known for them. You need Christ in your life, a man without Christ is no man at all. I think you should go get sucked off by one of your ladyboys today.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Share a winner Illini
    V league next week!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    There are ladyboys all over the world, probably many are in your phone book you \*\*\*\*\*\*. Vietnam is not known for them , Thailand is known for them. You need Christ in your life, a man without Christ is no man at all. I think you should go get sucked off by one of your ladyboys today.
    ooh the troll can dish it out but he can't take it! a man without a family or friends, that has to move across the world to find anyone that can stand his company, is no man at all

Fishhead

RELIGION is on the WAY OUT

Huge trend, FACT

flyingillini

ooh the troll can dish it out but he can't take it! a man without a family or friends, that has to move across the world to find anyone that can stand his company, is no man at all
    I can take anything you dish out, I have baby Jesus that is all a man needs. While you keep going to a miserable job , playing the game , I am here because I want to be not because I have to be. You probably have to be working your job, have to be what 99% of of society has to be doing, while I live like a King with no care in the world, I still live in California too. I live where Christ tells me to live.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    RELIGION is on the WAY OUT

Huge trend, FACT
    jesusheroin-si

Brock Landers

I can take anything you dish out, I have baby Jesus that is all a man needs. While you keep going to a miserable job , playing the game , I am here because I want to be not because I have to be. You probably have to be working your job, have to be what 99% of of society has to be doing, while I live like a King with no care in the world, I still live in California too. I live where Christ tells me to live.
    You buried these motherfuckers!!

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You buried these motherfuckers!!
    You must be fuking joking

milwaukee mike

um no i support a family of 4 and none of us work

my life is pretty good too, no complaints, always liked your posts... except for the blasphemy... not sure why you continue to do it but whatever floats your boat i guess

flyingillini

um no i support a family of 4 and none of us work

my life is pretty good too, no complaints, always liked your posts... except for the blasphemy... not sure why you continue to do it but whatever floats your boat i guess
    That is good for you, I don't work either and never will again! God Bless you!

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

that is not Christ-like to say.

i am not saying i do not talk trash either, but i also do not wear my religion on my sleeve and lead out w/ it and then put another man down.

What would Jesus do? he would turn the other cheek.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

illini if you are going to lick some balls then show us some evidence, this isn't the first time you were jerking this fraud off. Hopefully you aren't taking payment from checks.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    illini if you are going to lick some balls then show us some evidence, this isn't the first time you were jerking this fraud off. Hopefully you aren't taking payment from checks.
    in broke’s twisted world, he refers to that as
    getting “Bobby’d”

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Strange thread here, lots of different angles being discussed.

Fishhead

homie1975

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Religion is starting to go away unfortunately, so much for being raised up and going to church on Sundays for today's youth, teaching them morals and right from wrong. You wonder why this world is going to crap. Kids robbing and stealing more then ever these days. Damn shame! That's not how I was raised.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Religion is starting to go away unfortunately, so much for being raised up and going to church on Sundays for today's youth, teaching them morals and right from wrong. You wonder why this world is going to crap. Kids robbing and stealing more then ever these days. Damn shame! That's not how I was raised.
    I know plenty of families who could work out right from wrong and bring their kids up well without needing to have them preached at by a mega rich institution intent on fleecing them for more money and controlling them so their pedophile club members can more easily abuse children.

Don't be a sheep. One of the flock. God's lamb. They even openly label you as a mindless and stupid animal who cannot survive without a Shepard.

Convincing humans we are actually that pathetic is their base trick.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I know plenty of families who could work out right from wrong and bring their kids up well without needing to have them preached at by a mega rich institution intent on fleecing them for more money and controlling them so their pedophile club members can more easily abuse children.

Don't be a sheep. One of the flock. God's lamb. They even openly label you as a mindless and stupid animal who cannot survive without a Shepard.

Convincing humans we are actually that pathetic is their base trick.
    Well I believe in God and life after death. A spirit inside us that leaves our body when we die. Probably get judged when we die also. So do good in life!

There are millions of ghostly experiences and hauntings, things that go bump in the night to prove there is a spiritual world. Out of body experiences are real also. Light at the end of the tunnel stuff. Miracles do happen that can't be explained away especially when lives change for the better when finding God. I can go on and on. Etc...

To ignore all that is stupidity to counter your close minded atheist argument.

Fishhead

JIBBY and OPTIONAL both make good points

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Well I believe in God and life after death. A spirit inside us that leaves our body when we die. Probably get judged when we die also. So do good in life!

There are millions of ghostly experiences and hauntings, things that go bump in the night to prove there is a spiritual world. Out of body experiences are real also. Light at the end of the tunnel stuff. Miracles do happen that can't be explained away especially when lives change for the better when finding God. I can go on and on. Etc...

To ignore all that is stupidity to counter your close minded atheist argument.

Personal spirituality is healthy and positive IMHO.

It's the way it is institutionalized that makes me "angry" at anything almost any flavor of church gets involved with. Just the fact we have been asking them for decades to protect children under their care better and it is still a real problem should be enough to strip these corrupted businesses from tax-free support and their licenses to operate schools.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Optional;31014299[B
    ]Personal spirituality is healthy and positive IMHO. [/B]

It's the way it is institutionalized that makes me "angry" at anything almost any flavor of church gets involved with. Just the fact we have been asking them for decades to protect children under their care better and it is still a real problem should be enough to strip these corrupted businesses from tax-free support and their licenses to operate schools.

Brock Landers

I say, do what you dig.

homie1975

JIBBY and OPTIONAL both make good points
    no, Opty did not Jibby LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    no, Opty did not Jibby LOL
    Moderator kiss ass post here on display. Maybe you'll now win a SBR prize. LOL..

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

lol post his losing tennis plays please

Fishhead

Moderator kiss ass post here on display. Maybe you'll now win a SBR prize. LOL..

OPIT once sent me a RED ribbon for not posting for 8 days.........it hangs on my office wall.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OPIT once sent me a RED ribbon for not posting for 8 days.........it hangs on my office wall.
    I want a SBR ribbon award!

Back to the spiritual world and afterlife debate -

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-seen-a-ghost/

I believe the numbers are even higher. There is life after death people. Get right with God! I know I still have work to do.

Fishhead

I believe the numbers are even higher. There is life after death people. Get right with God! I know I still have work to do.
    What form of life do you see in your NEXT LIFE??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What form of life do you see in your NEXT LIFE??
    A warrior ghost for God with super ghostly powers fighting evil all while having a bottle of Tequila in hand.

milwaukee mike

saying there is an afterlife... and that if you do what i say and give me (the church) money, then you'll have eternal bliss in heaven... but if you don't then you will burn for all eternity

that seems like something i would make up if i wanted someone to give me money!

there are thousands of religions, and most of them say that if you preach to a false god that is even worse than preaching to no god... so the odds that you picked the right religion are worse than hitting a 12-team parlay

First 123 Last