pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

harden and kyrie. two shitstorms.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

What's crazy is these nobody's are getting paid $40mm per year to play a pussy game that has no bearing on benefitting society.

I'd love to see the NBA blackball both these guys and donate the $100mm this year in their salary to inner city charter schools.

By Felicia

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 344

The Rockets are pursuing a Sixers trade package that would be headlined by Simmons and Tyrese Maxey, reports Marc Stein of The New York Times (Twitter link). The 76ers are known to be interested in P.J. Tucker in addition to Harden, Stein says (via Twitter).

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

As the Rockets seriously consider their trade options, they conducted today’s practice without Harden in attendance, head coach Stephen Silas told reporters (Twitter link via ESPN’s Tim MacMahon).

“We felt that it was best for the group and best for James not to come to practice,” Silas said.

The Rockets plan to keep Harden away from the team until a trade is done, per ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne (Twitter link). That’s another sign that the team is moving toward finalizing a deal in the very near future.

Woj and Shelburne add (via Twitter) that Houston’s talks with Brooklyn and Philadelphia were gaining momentum in recent days, even before Tuesday’s postgame presser.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

why would sixers trade ben simmons for harden that would be a terrible trade

harden is a bum

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

I'm curious to see how futures markets will move on this trade. How will the prices on the Nets or 76ers change if they acquire Harden?

Also, don't the Nets have enough drama already with the whole Kyrie situation? Do they really need another diva?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Rockets are pretty good just can't handle Lakers. If did not get covid and play Lakers twice probably would be like 6-4 right now.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

The entitlement of these players is OUR FAULT....they should be penetrating thankful....

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Harden is the guy everyone thought he was. He turned the only fan base that liked him against him.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The Rockets continue to haggle over exactly which players and other assets would be included a Harden trade, but league sources say the Sixers appear to be the favorites, tweets Stein.

Jonathan Feigen of The Houston Chronicle confirms that Philadelphia has offered Simmons, but says the Rockets and 76ers have yet to agree on the rest of a trade structure. Houston wants Thybulle included in the package, tweets Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

how is the philly strip club scene

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

And you morons keep watching NBA

if you don’t watch, they won’t get paid

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Joe good point

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Why are these fukktards earning that much money anyway? I mean what meaningful job/stuff whatever are these fukks doing for them to receive millions (let alone fukking 40 millions) per year?

They are fukking playing basketball/baseball/football. No one needs that shit. All those sports could be abandoned and nothing would change. Yet real jobs that serve a purpose for the community are trying to survive paycheck to paycheck with loads of debt.

Fukk these cunnts. Take all their assets away and have them work at minimal wage until they fukking die. Why are there no laws for this?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why would sixers trade ben simmons for harden that would be a terrible trade

harden is a bum
    I don’t wanna give up Maxey but Ben is done. Guy refuses to take a shot outside of 5 feet and him and Embiid hate each other. I’m a sixers fan and would do ben for Harden in a second but no Maxey

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

So much for the Nets contending for a title - The "cancer" has arrived!