clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Looks like the rv I went to Florida in as a kid

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Authorities have identified Anthony Quinn Warner as the Nashville bomber after matching his DNA to remains found at the scene of the explosion.

"We've come to the conclusion that an individual named Anthony Warner is the bomber. He was present when the bomb went off and then he perished," said Don Cochran, US attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee, during a Sunday evening news conference.

DNA taken from the scene was matched to Warner by forensic analysts, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director David Rausch said at the news conference.
    Warner, 63, of nearby Antioch, Tennessee, had already been identified as a person of interest in the explosion of a recreational vehicle in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

One possible clue, hinting potentially at Warner's mental state, came when police revealed Sunday morning that a haunting song was playing from Warner's explosives-filled RV before the explosion.
    That song, Petula Clark's 1964 recording of "Downtown," strikes a melancholy tone.
    “When you’re alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go downtown,” the song begins.
    "When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry seems to help, I known, downtown."

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Looks like they'll be wrapping up the investigation soon. Other than putting the bomb back together to see how he did it.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Really strange he chose an old song like that. I figure, with his age of 63, that would put him at high school graduation in 1975 or so. You would think it would've been a song from the early 70's, not early 60's.

Bizzare.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guy who did it's dad:

mad bomber son:

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Took fbI over a week to find bubba Wallace noose was fake news...all they had to do was look at other garages

Took fbi 2 days to solve this huge explosion that had a no fly zone

OK BRO

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Took fbI over a week to find bubba Wallace noose was fake news...all they had to do was look at other garages

Took fbi 2 days to solve this huge explosion that had a no fly zone

OK BRO
    no shit.... i looked into this... the same crackerjack agent who finally solved the case of alec baldwin's wife being a fake mexican like beto after ten-20 years just happened to be "backwards masking" Johnny cash's "ring of fire", and found out all about the illegitimate son living in a winnebago............

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I'm curious to see what and how he built the bomb to be that strong? That was a very strong blast.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm curious to see what and how he built the bomb to be that strong? That was a very strong blast.
    drink a six pack of shiner bock and eat some authentic tex mex -- you too can blow up a few city blocks with the resulting blast....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    drink a six pack of shiner bock and eat some authentic tex mex -- you too can blow up a few city blocks with the resulting blast....

First 1234