Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153060

CBB small steamed faves getting crushed

has anyone else noticed this the last couple of days? seems like almost all of the games that opened at a PK (or near PK) which got heavily steamed have lost big.. from tip-off, these small faves are falling down big and failing to recover

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College hoops too many games daily

Odds stacked against the player

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

If you had bet the same unit on every moneyline so far, favorite and dog, you'd be 50% and up 10 units over more than 170 plays.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the small leagues in the basketball is the best money you can make gambling, just stay off the high national type games

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    If you had bet the same unit on every moneyline so far, favorite and dog, you'd be 50% and up 10 units over more than 170 plays.

Wait, I left out some info in that post. One wouldn't bet both moneylines so let me be clear. It's more like half the plays, about 85, and chalk layers are down -10 units while the underdog ml bettors would be up +20 units.

lol

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153060

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

most guys who are considered professionals couldn't do so without college hoops, it's what butters their bread.. esp. totals

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Orbison if I get my shit together I will be preparing my market reports and I'll make sure to make a subset for this thread.

We'll see just how these plays have done.

When you say "near pick" what are you thinking there? Could the team that got steamed and lost have been a 2 point dog at first, or any dog? OR are these steamed teams that lost more like pick and small favorites to begin with?

I will make a window, a few in fact, to see what we have, but let me know if you have something more specific in mind.

jjgold

If it’s true do you know what’s going to happen it’s going to even off it always does

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

That why you dont single in on one sport and only play that one sport, you need to look at all the sports on a given day to get the bet value for your money bet.

jjgold

today could be the opposite remember this stuff is all random because long term 50% every stat