maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    this is the problem with certain white people

We’ve always had a huge advantage with getting into colleges. The process was significantly biased in our favor. So legislation is passed that helps blacks into college that otherwise wouldn’t have, or in otherwords it creates more equality in college admissions

And instead of seeing it as being more equal, people like Morino see it as favoring black people. That couldn’t be further from the truth. You’re missing the bigger picture of college admissions. The whole process still favors whites and because we had to give a small amount of our privilege you think the world is ending.

People like you are so fragile you wouldn’t last a day being a minority.
    LOL

The ultimate cuck

A non minority telling another non minority what it's like to be a minority

You sound like that white chick who was pretending to be black

After she got caught she said she "identifies" as black

We support you Kraken!!!!!!!!!!!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You’ve had enough, not sure what you mean.... You deny white privilege exists, cor you’re just done with caring either way? Or you plan on shooting up a post office?
    When I say I have had enough, I mean I am voting for Trump

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the problem with certain white people

We’ve always had a huge advantage with getting into colleges. The process was significantly biased in our favor. So legislation was passed that helped blacks into college that otherwise wouldn’t have, or in otherwords it creates more equality in college admissions

And instead of seeing it as being more equal, people like Morino see it as favoring black people. That couldn’t be further from the truth. You’re missing the bigger picture of college admissions. The whole process still favors whites and because we had to give a small amount of our privilege you think the world is ending.

People like you are so fragile you wouldn’t last a day being a minority.
    Except a far higher percentage of Asians get into Ivy League schools than whites, so arguing the system favors whites is absurd. Most Ivy League schools are also overwhelmingly liberal and favor progressive admission policies. You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

80 percent of the poor in this country are white and Asians are wealthier per capita than whites.

thomorino

The education system isn’t racist at all. In fact far more money is spent on the average black student than the average white student. That’s because blacks tend to live in urban areas with more sources of revenue, whites tend to live in more rural areas that have less money to spend on schools. Seventy percent of black kids grow up without a father, the break down in black families is Why the achievement gap between blacks and whites exist, racism has nothing to do with it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    When I say I have had enough, I mean I am voting for Trump
    Fair enough

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Except a far higher percentage of Asians get into Ivy League schools than whites, so arguing the system favors whites is absurd. Most Ivy League schools are also overwhelmingly liberal and favor progressive admission policies. You are a dumb shit.
    So angry when you have to give up even one tiny ounce of your privilege that you lash out in anger...

All affirmative action does is attempt to level the playing field for those that feel discriminated against. Stop your whining and go fight the good fight for guys like yoursef that weren’t smart enough to get into a good school and settled for a community college law degree. It must be a rough life knowing more Asians get into Ivy league schools, Im sorry you have to go through that

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

The ultimate cuck

Thanks bro... now go learn how to hit a fukkin golfball, Boomer

thomorino

So angry when you have to give up even one tiny ounce of your privilege that you lash out in anger...

All affirmative action does is attempt to level the playing field for those that feel discriminated against. Stop your whining and go fight the good fight for guys like yoursef that weren’t smart enough to get into a good school and settled for a community college law degree. It must be a rough life knowing more Asians get into Ivy league schools, Im sorry you have to go through that
    I pointed out that the system doesn’t favor whites since a higher percentage of nine white groups like asians get into top schools than whites. You had no response because you are an ignorant dumb shit. Stick to taking orders from doctors when you try to think for yourself it’s like seeing a kid wet their pants.

thomorino

Affirmative action doesn’t level the playing field at all, it applies to rich blacks not poor whites, that’s bullshit.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I remember when Obama got elected she screamed “ release my chains”. Oh please.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Thanks bro... now go learn how to hit a fukkin golfball, Boomer
    Clever comeback

I support you identifying as black

It's very noble and enlightened

You go Kraken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I don't have a problem with the skin color of other people. Why judge that? It's all about behavior. That is where the bottom line lies.
    It’s all about the content in ones heart and not the color of ones skin.
    i may joke around some but that’s the way I’ve always felt.

The Kraken

I pointed out that the system doesn’t favor whites since a higher percentage of nine white groups like asians get into top schools than whites. You had no response because you are an ignorant dumb shit. Stick to taking orders from doctors when you try to think for yourself it’s like seeing a kid wet their pants.
    Had no point? The point is obvious, you missed it from the get go... You trying to invalidate affirmative action because less whites get into Ivy league schools is an absolute joke. Shows the level of amateurism you’re used to dishing. Whites were never discriminated against...

Im not going to continue debating a decades old policy when you cant even muster up anything better than less whites than Asians in Ivy league schools
    Once again, enjoy the last word. Im sure you’ll turn it i to 4 or 5 posts and they’ll all be as useless as your last few thousand

now fukk off
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-06-20 at 12:30 AM.

thomorino

Had no point? The point is obvious, you missed it from the get go... You trying to invalidate affirmative action because less whites get into Ivy league schools is an absolute joke. Shows the leve of amateurism you’re used to dishing.

Affirmative actionis old and is not perfect, but it had a positive net effect. Now its ime to improve it and move forward
    Every Ivy League school in America is progressive and they favor racial diversity, you are a dumb shit.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

No mention of qualifications?
    Like maybe brains?
    Why do Asian Americans not get a break, because they are smarter than most.
    If some one is performing surgery on you do you want a person who got there because of colour or the best?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Huh? Please name me one Ivy League school with more Asians than white? Here’s a hint? There is none. White students are the predominant race on Ivy League campuses averaging well over half. Asians are usually 15%-20%, Hispanics around 10%-15% and blacks around 6%-12%. The blacks and Hispanics that attend these I’ve league schools are smart as shit or have parents who have money or are legacy kids like most of the students. Who you know is very important in getting into Ivy League schools no matter your color. My sisters kids have been on the radar from Ivy leagues since grade school. The schools came to their elementary, junior high and high school. The admission people already know them and they will get in the school of their choice. Now of course the schools they attended are $75k to $100k private schools but it pays in the end.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    she is a piece of garbage just like most blacks who are wealthy whites made them and paid them
    Huh?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? Please name me one Ivy League school with more Asians than white? Here’s a hint? There is none. White students are the predominant race on Ivy League campuses averaging well over half. Asians are usually 15%-20%, Hispanics around 10%-15% and blacks around 6%-12%. The blacks and Hispanics that attend these I’ve league schools are smart as shit or have parents who have money or are legacy kids like most of the students. Who you know is very important in getting into Ivy League schools no matter your color. My sisters kids have been on the radar from Ivy leagues since grade school. The schools came to their elementary, junior high and high school. The admission people already know them and they will get in the school of their choice. Now of course the schools they attended are $75k to $100k private schools but it pays in the end.
    No dumb shit you didn’t understand what I said. I’m saying a higher percentage of the Asian community attends Ivy League schools than the same percentage of the white community. I’m not saying that their are more Asians than whites at Ivy League schools.

mjsuax13

Man... this went south fast. Can we all agree that Oprah is a fraud? Literally- like most celebrities any race on TV? All scum. Handing out a couple cars and donations doesn’t make someone a good person. Yes, she is a fraud exploiting whatever she can to make a buck. Just like Eminem says “I’m making a living off the world’s misery”

mjsuax13

No dumb shit you didn’t understand what I said. I’m saying a higher percentage of the Asian community attends Ivy League schools than the same percentage of the white community. I’m not saying that their are more Asians than whites at Ivy League schools.
    Morino is correct. As a percentage of population Asians crush everyone’s ass when it comes to Ivy League attendance and achievement altogether. They will be the next boogeyman after we are all dead.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

The ultimate cuck

Well, I identify as a 70 year old man. Where's my S.S. check?

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That is what our most famous civil rights leader once said and all "we" talk about is skin color. This bullshit is done on purpose, imo, and I'm tired as shit of it.
    Points Awarded:

THE HITMAN gave teecee 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teecee

What is the return on investment for paying these large sums to a private institution?

teecee

I'm not trying to argue here, Mac, but if "whites" are 70% of the population and at best, 69% of the student population at Ivy League schools, then whites are, in fact, underrepresented at these places of higher learning. It's not even a question.

teecee

I'm not trying to argue here, Mac, but if "whites" are 70% of the population and at best, 69% of the student population at Ivy League schools, then whites are, in fact, underrepresented at these places of higher learning. It's not even a question.
    Quickly looked it up. "Whites" represent 76.5% of the population.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1165

Affirmative action doesn’t level the playing field at all, it applies to rich blacks not poor whites, that’s bullshit.

Explain that..

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Correct..
    People are good or bad no matter the color they were born with..
    I myself am a bigot, I can't tolerate sheer ignorance..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

The Kraken has always had a good heart and is as sharp as a Zorro's sabre but I think
    his pink hat is a little tight today.

I wonder what does he think about the Asian American lawsuit against affirmative action.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There’s a difference in intelligence and IQ overall of white versus black you can’t just give a black a job to fulfill some quota it always destroys the entity

We can just use sports as an example the jobs that require more education and a sharp brain blacks have not done a good job overall

Go ask any human resource department a list of the 100 worst workers of the company I would bet my bottom dollar blacks have a highest percentage

The average black man cannot get up in the morning and go to work and if he does a lot of the time is inconsistent and erratic

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

What is the return on investment for paying these large sums to a private institution?
    These schools make billions of dollars in endowments each year from their alumni. It’s actually kind of sick the amount of money given to these schools.
    Whites are underrepresented in IVY league school. Asians are over represented. Hispanics and blacks are about right by percentage. Asians, Africans and Indians put a high premium on education. Their kids normally have zero tv, video game time. While they are very book smart and can take a test, they Sometimes lack a lot of communication skills, social awareness and the ability to think for themselves. This does not always translate well in the workplace. Getting good grades and acing tests does not always equate to success. Some of The wealthiest people in this country Don’t have a college degree. Many dropped out of HS.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let’s dissolve BLM ✊🏾 a bunch of nonsense losers

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nigerian-Americans actually have better education stats and more average income than white Americans.

This bullshit is nothing but divide and conquer. Anybody who can’t see that’s what 2020 is all about, wake the fukk up

thomorino

The whole point of the Marxist black lives matter group is to manipulate dumb shits like Kraken into thinking the US is a broken racist country that we need to transform with wealth distribution. Black communities in the inner city need more fathers in their houses and better schools, but if those real issues were raised the black community would look at the left wing democrats who have been running their communities into the ground rather than obsessing over fake issues like white supremacy.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

The whole point of the Marxist black lives matter group is to manipulate dumb shits like Kraken into thinking the US is a broken racist country that we need to transform with wealth distribution. Black communities in the inner city need more fathers in their houses and better schools, but if those real issues were raised the black community would look at the left wing democrats who have been running their communities into the ground rather than obsessing over fake issues like white supremacy.
    Back those statements up with facts..

First 123 Last