Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s completely false. I mean, it couldn’t be more wrong. Posts like these are a real disgrace
    He saw Don Junior on Ingscum saying deaths are down to zero now and he bought it. Hopefully with Trumps super spreader events enuf of them will die off and the IQ of the country will start to soar.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Trump just spoke for less than 30 minutes to a crowd in Rochester, MN, after lamenting at several points today that local authorities would only allow 250 people into the rally

How would you like to spend hours in 40 degree weather for that?
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 10-30-20 at 08:20 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Lol who are you again?
    None of his posts make any sense.
    Hes senile

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He saw Don Junior on Ingscum saying deaths are down to zero now and he bought it. Hopefully with Trumps super spreader events enuf of them will die off and the IQ of the country will start to soar.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Trump just spoke for less than 30 minutes to a crowd in Rochester, MN, after lamenting at several points today that local authorities would only allow 250 people into the rally

How would you like to spend hours in 40 degree weather for that?
    That’s about 10 Biden rallys worth of people .

Judge Crater

30 minutes though

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Wow, appears the puzzle is favoring Trump by a small margin
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Fishhead 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Wow, appears the puzzle is favoring Trump by a small margin
    Lmao

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

We'll see in a couple weeks after NOV 3rd probably?

Someone has to win eventually even after the surely pending delay!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I don't want to step on Toes, but trytrytry is going to clean house with you retards. I have plenty of points to book action. I am considering taking Trump odds and might even give a discount.

Im sure he'll close up action soon.

Problem is all the Trump bets are for literal pennies. I wonder why?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    We don't go to rallys. I've never been to a single Democratic rally.

1. We don't need to.

2. We believe in viruses

3. We have lives and things going on

4. We don't worship polticians as Gods

5. We're smarter than a Walmart toaster
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd gave thechaoz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EasyCover

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

1. We don't need to.

2. We believe in viruses

Trump rallys are fun and you're missing out.. Trumps an entertainer if you can look past the hate for him as a liberal Chaoz. He's actually pretty funny at times..

You don't go to Biden rally's because it's a funeral basically that you are attending. Gloom and Doom!! Low energy no people in attendance..

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

1. We don't need to.

2. We believe in viruses

I've been watching Trump rallies all week. They amuse me. His routine is the same at all of them. He tells them what a great job he's done and how lucky we all are that he is our President. And if was Biden was President it would be much much worse. He's reading all of this off of a teleprompter which is fine. And then every minute or so he'll throw out a zinger off script at somebody he knows the crowd dislikes. They cheer like they are at either a Professional Wrestling show or an Andrew Dice Clay 1 hour special.

But today, in Minnesota they limited his audience to 250 fifty people. Now he no longer had thousands of people he was speaking to. His routine was FAR less effective. Now he was reading the same routine to a much quieter audience and he wasn't feeding off the same energy as in Green Bay and Michigan. He was literally reading phrases like "Sleepy Joe" in a monotone voice off the teleprompter. It was nothing like Green Bay and Michigan. He was bombing.

And then mysteriously on FOX they said they lost Trump's voice due to technical difficulties but you could still see him talking but they had him on mute and 4 people from FOX were talking instead. I highly suspect they knew he was bombing so they cut back to FOX. Then once he was finally getting some cheers from the crowd they cut back to him as if his mic magically started working again.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could confuse anything Trump says as good leadership. It's all a charade. Some of us have just figured it out before others. But eventually, nearly everyone will figure it out. It's only matter of time. If/when Trump loses the election there's going to be Republicans coming out left and right about how they really feel about Trump. Especially after he's out of office for good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If Trump loses this election news networks will struggle in years to come that's all know.. What will they report on then?

Trump is a superstar world over!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I've been watching Trump rallies all week. They amuse me. His routine is the same at all of them. He tells them what a great job he's done and how lucky we all are that he is our President. And if was Biden was President it would be much much worse. He's reading all of this off of a teleprompter which is fine. And then every minute or so he'll throw out a zinger off script at somebody he knows the crowd dislikes. They cheer like they are at either a Professional Wrestling show or an Andrew Dice Clay 1 hour special.

But today, in Minnesota they limited his audience to 250 fifty people. Now he no longer had thousands of people he was speaking to. His routine was FAR less effective. Now he was reading the same routine to a much quieter audience and he wasn't feeding off the same energy as in Green Bay and Michigan. He was literally reading phrases like "Sleepy Joe" in a monotone voice off the teleprompter. It was nothing like Green Bay and Michigan. He was bombing.

And then mysteriously on FOX they said they lost Trump's voice due to technical difficulties but you could still see him talking but they had him on mute and 4 people from FOX were talking instead. I highly suspect they knew he was bombing so they cut back to FOX. Then once he was finally getting some cheers from the crowd they cut back to him as if his mic magically started working again.

I seriously don't understand how anyone could confuse anything Trump says as good leadership. It's all a charade. Some of us have just figured it out before others. But eventually, nearly everyone will figure it out. It's only matter of time. If/when Trump loses the election there's going to be Republicans coming out left and right about how they really feel about Trump. Especially after he's out of office for good.
    Those rallies are an embarrassment. When he loses the Republican Party will have to do a major reconstruction. So many sold their souls to trump and many of them will beg for forgiveness. Jordan, Gaetz, Graham, many others will have a lot to answer for.

The thing is....him and those dopey kids are going nowhere.....this is a money making machine for them.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Trump loses this election news networks will struggle in years to come that's all know.. What will they report on then?

Who cares? Politics is supposed to be boring. Not some reality show joke.

Judge Crater

Can you imagine the stories about the Trump administration that will become public in the next two years?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Who cares? Politics is supposed to be boring. Not some reality show joke.
    If politics are so boring then why is politics bringing the highest news ratings and interest in US history today then? Most watched.. Google it..

One word - TRUMP!!

Democratic Libs freak out over him, Trump Republican supporters love him.. That all makes the news daily!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-30-20 at 11:08 PM.

vitterd

If politics are so boring then why is politics bringing the highest news ratings and interest in US history today then? Most watched.. Google it..

One word - TRUMP!!

Democratic Libs freak out over him, Trump Republican supporters love him.. That all makes the news daily!!
    Just like train wrecks and freak shows draw big ratings. Ratings don’t equal quality content.

This isn’t a tv show. The decisions by Presidents cost lives and this president has been a disaster. Who wants to get up every day and think about what this loon is doing or tweeting. Trump fatigue is enough. This clown show is ending Tuesday

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

One word - TRUMP!!

Put the KOOLAID and the liquor down Jibbberish

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

True Dat Jimmy everyone at work is voting Trump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok then, Trump doesn't draw news ratings.. Biden is our next super star then and will win and grab all the news for years to come..^^^

I put the cool aid down..

Don't hate on me my Democratic friends, I have many great friends in life that still vote Democratic in real life that I call brothers.. I live in California..

I love everyone regardless of political parties if you are good people. We are all Americans in the end..

Remember that fellas as I hate on nobody on SBR even though we see things different.. That's politics..

Peace out and enjoy life while you still can breath and have a heart beat I say!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    True Dat Jimmy everyone at work is voting Trump
    Trump is gonna get pounded. He hates working people Thinks they are disgusting. He wouldn’t let someone like you near him.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    There is no way in HELL that you can consider yourself a gambler. You, like 95% of the idiots in here are LOSERS!!! Your lifetime total is way down. I will wager you any time, on any game that we both have an opposite opinion on, for any amount of money, something that I am sure you have none of. If you are such a big gambler, how much money do you want to lose on Trump being re-elected. Just a warning. Make a wager with me and try to welsh out on it and you will get the s**t kicked out of you. Put up or shut up fool.
    Let’s make a bet parasite.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I find it shameful, that a grown ass man has a man crush on someone like rump. You must have some low ass standards is all I gotta say.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

I've never been to a single Democratic rally.
    Can you imagine? Cat ladies, trannies, pencil necks, angry dykes gathering somewhere. No American flags as to not offend. Nothing to talk about aside Orange Man Bad.

That's why no Democratic rallies. Your party should reexamine everything.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Florida might get called for Trump before Georgia is decided

WOW

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I find it shameful, that a grown ass man has a man crush on someone like rump. You must have some low ass standards is all I gotta say.
    it seems like ALL of your posts are about trump

go figure

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

For one, maybe they can report that migrant children separated from their parents through an evil policy have been reunited.

You know report happy shit rather than the daily gloom from the most nasty administration to ever occupy the oval.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    For one, maybe they can report that migrant children separated from their parents through an evil policy have been reunited.

You know report happy shit rather than the daily gloom from the most nasty administration to ever occupy the oval.
    i guess you just read headlines?

so misinformed

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

so misinformed
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...en-back-431595

“You have to locate the parents and when they are located in these other countries in many cases, John, the parents do not want the children sent back to them in their home countries.”
    DHS spokesman Chase Jennings said that the agency “has taken every step to facilitate reunification of these families where the parents wanted such reunification to occur.”
    “The simple fact is this: after contact has been made with the parents to reunited them with their children, many parents have refused,” Jennings said in a statement.

ALSO:

Biden distanced himself from the president he served under, saying Barack Obama “made a mistake” for how he handled deporations and family detentions during his tenure.
    “We made a mistake. It took too long to get it right,” Biden said during the debate.

RudyRuetigger

Washington Post headline: Migrant parents could face fateful choice: Be separated from their children or stay together in jail

Fact is found in the article:

Gee cited reports this week that attorneys and rights groups
    have been unable to contact the parents of 545 minors whom the Trump administration separated from their families. Attorneys for the Justice Department disputed claims that the children were “lost” — they said that the children were placed with legal guardians in the United States and that in many cases parents have not wanted to claim the children, for fear that they would be removed from the country. The government also said the coronavirus pandemic has hampered efforts to locate the families.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

so misinformed
    its really sad

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

If you hate America you vote for the grifter. Cons never understood that the way to get the economy going again is to get covid under control. Instead we had 100k new cases yesterday over 230k dead a stock market cratering 22 million unemployed and the president's plan is to go for herd immunity which at a 1% mortality rate would kill an additional 2 million people. Vote. Vote Blue as if your life and job dependent on it because they do.

RudyRuetigger

And if the parents get caught WITH the children...then yea they have to be detained, it is ILLEGAL immigration

That is why the parents just send their own children with random fukks across the border, this also causes sex trafficking

The goal is to actually get them into USA then have usa "separate" the fukks that took them and our govt just ships these kids to legal citizens in usa who are relatives

yet these fukkin liberal cucks want to blame trump

embarrassing

First ... 60616263646566 ... Last