JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Fart down wind with people around and it's racist these days.. Can find anything racist these days in everything if you look hard enough..

What else will the mob radical left bully and ban next?

Toilet paper is only white in color, could that be racist next???? ...

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

That makes more sense now. I didn't know they used little black babies as gator bait. Jesus.

They don't do it now though I hope.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    That makes more sense now. I didn't know they used little black babies as gator bait. Jesus.

They don't do it now though I hope.
    Oh shit, goes to show how observant I am, never would have even noticed! Lol. That means I don’t look at color right? That is pretty bad! Lmao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fart down wind with people around and it's racist these days.. Can find anything racist these days in everything if you look hard enough..

What else will the mob radical left bully and ban next?

Toilet paper is only white in color, could that be racist next???? ...
    Or just maybe for once read a little and understand how that could be incredibly offensive. I mean god damn, I didn’t know but clearly there some racist shit going on with that! They even used little black babies as the bait man!! How that not racist? I’d assume the majority of ppl had no idea about that as I certainly didn’t. After reading it tho it seems like something they could absolutely do without.

Ultimately you, me, or any other white person cant know or understand how some that shit makes another race feel. Once they point out and say it I have no problem axing those kind of things. We should not want to be celebrating things that have a deep hurt for some, why would we? I have no interest invoking awful feelings in others.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Or just maybe for once read a little and understand how that could be incredibly offensive. I mean god damn, I didn’t know but clearly there some racist shit going on with that! They even used little black babies as the bait man!! How that not racist? I’d assume the majority of ppl had no idea about that as I certainly didn’t. After reading it tho it seems like something they could absolutely do without.

Ultimately you, me, or any other white person cant know or understand how some that shit makes another race feel. Once they point out and say it I have no problem axing those kind of things. We should not want to be celebrating things that have a deep hurt for some, why would we? I have no interest invoking awful feelings in others.
    Like I said just ban and erase everything.. Let's just re-write the history books and start from today...

Black babies for bait I'm not buying that.. Fake news.. If so that is wrong beyond wrong if that ever happened and was the norm..

Don't always believe what you read!!! Black babies as bait come on man!! That's sounds absurd and untrue even for back in the day!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

I think they meant they were suggesting the black babies were bait. It has nothing to do with the Florida team suggesting that the other team will be their bait though, so who gives a penetrate

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like I said just ban and erase everything.. Let's just re-write the history books and start from today...

Black babies for bait I'm not buying that.. Fake news.. If so that is wrong beyond wrong if that ever happened and was the norm..

Don't always believe what you read!!! Black babies as bait come on man!! That's sounds absurd and untrue even for back in the day!!
    Of course you not. Guess you can choose to believe whatever you would like, if it wasn’t the case they wouldn’t have banned it. Obviously there something to it. Just cause we decide not to celebrate something doesn’t mean they rewriting, big difference.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

if black babies matter so much shouldn't BLM be goin after all the abortion clinics in black neighborhoods instead of stupid chants for fans??

serious question......

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealCanda...63659690979329

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Of course you not. Guess you can choose to believe whatever you would like, if it wasn’t the case they wouldn’t have banned it. Obviously there something to it. Just cause we decide not to celebrate something doesn’t mean they rewriting, big difference.
    What does that have to do with today? We are talking 100's of years later. A song or team logo. A syrup bottle or statue.. It's all history.. Learn from it for bad or for good..

I'm sure rude injustices happened frequently 100's of years ago with Indians, blacks and even whites and Asians!!!

The wild wild west days in America were pretty crazy.. Should we ban Cowboys and Indians now? Wearing a Cowboy hat is racist now also?

See where I'm getting at? There is no end to it, EVERYTHING IS RACIST if you go back far enough in history!!! Shiiit everything is racist today if you look hard enough..

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Typical

First 12