Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Did anyone bet fonbet e-sims on 5d?

Well I did, and I regret it. I lost alot of money since the end of March.
    But this is where it gets frustrating.....fonbet got shut down by the authorities last Saturday morning due to them setting lines on predetermined results....the games werent live which is a twitch requirement. So now, fonbet twitch account is gone, as is their website. I definitely feel like Ive been cheated. When I contact 5d about this, they claim they have no affiliation with fonbet and simply used their stream for betting purposes and will not be offering any type of compensation for these games, which infuriates me because the games were not played by the rules.

Im just gauging if anyone else was betting these fonbet games through 5d? Im filing a complaint to see if sbr can help me out in anyway.

Thanks

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Yes I was but actually fared well.

It makes sense why 5dimes now has their own channel

Regul8er
    Wordd

Im glad you did well Hman.

Something never felt right to me. I bet and watched alot of games, and the Pacers were one of the worst teams. Back in early April I had the Raptors moneyline and they led by 30 in the 3rd quarter, and about 24 or 25 going into the 4th, and lost by double digits. Of course that was the largest wager I made in my 6-7 weeks. Should have stopped right there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some people warned us about fonbet way in the beginning

I’m sure five dimes is legit with their own Channel

Hman

twitch.tv/5dimeslive

Different channel for NBA games but none on the card yet

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1183

5dimeslive seems rigged too

Regul8er
    Wordd

Did anyone else get buried on the fonbet stream, or am I the only sucker here?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

At this time I think it's OK for me to say that a lot of people made a lot of money by simply going with the side the bookie needed and fade the steam. Simple logic when it comes to rigged games.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sorry 8er

but since e-sims betting started Sammy didnt like the potential cheating
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Sam Odom 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9220

Betting on sims run by a Russian outfit and then want to get concerned about it's "fairness" afterward...

Not a lot of sympathy.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    At this time I think it's OK for me to say that a lot of people made a lot of money by simply going with the side the bookie needed and fade the steam. Simple logic when it comes to rigged games.
    Bingo.

We all know how many holes this idea has in it.

If you want to play with fire, fine. It's kind of fun. But don't be lame about wanting fairness guaranteed or losses back when it pans out to be dodgy.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Bingo.

If you want to play with fire, fine. It's kind of fun. But don't be lame about wanting fairness guaranteed or losses back when it pans out to be dodgy.
    Optional

Do you think (your opinion) that 5dimes ran something this long knowing it could not guarantee a fair outcome for its players?

or do you think they had no clue either way and just offered it as something players could choose to do buyer beware?

Regul8er
    Wordd

Betting on sims run by a Russian outfit and then want to get concerned about it's "fairness" afterward...

Not a lot of sympathy.
    If its offered on 5d (which is rated top 3) I was betting with confidence that it was fair play. Otherwise, why even have sbr rating books

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Imo (and take it for what it's worth) 5d had nothing to do with the rigging and probably lost a decent chunk of change. They should have been more careful with who they partnered up with though.

That being said, people are screaming rigged in the primetime twitch chats as well. Are they rigged? I don't think so, but again, who knows.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

Optional

Do you think (your opinion) that 5dimes ran something this long knowing it could not guarantee a fair outcome for its players?

or do you think they had no clue either way and just offered it as something players could choose to do buyer beware?
    I don't know of course, but logically they would not want to offer it unless they thought Fonbet was doing it legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post

If its offered on 5d (which is rated top 3) I was betting with confidence that it was fair play. Otherwise, why even have sbr rating books
    If you were betting on sims that 5Dimes operated themselves, then of course SBR would be concerned if they were found to be rigging it. But when tennis or soccer or whatever turns out fixed, is that on 5Dimes in your mind? If not, why now in the case of this rubbish?

You are about the 5th person starting a thread saying these sims need to be proven fair or policed somehow.

But they can't be proven fair as it is right now. It was just a stop gap measure during virus and should be treated like novelty betting. IMHO books should not be offering large betting limits and players should not even be considering risking more than they would playing a shell game.

The quicker this stuff disappears, or a third party audit situation is put in place to assure fairness, the better I think.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Bingo.

Im sorry, but I disagree with you here. Twitch has very specific rules, games must be live! There is no gray area. I was under the impression I was betting live streams. There is no speculation here whether fonbet was rigged or not...they got caught by authorities. There is no guessing. They ran an illegal operation! Damn right I want money back

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Im sorry, but I disagree with you here. Twitch has very specific rules, games must be live! There is no gray area. I was under the impression I was betting live streams. There is no speculation here whether fonbet was rigged or not...they got caught by authorities. There is no guessing. They ran an illegal operation! Damn right I want money back
    No different than betting on a tennis match that later turns out to be fixed. I doubt 5dimes is refunding anyone their bets on that either

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    No different than betting on a tennis match that later turns out to be fixed. I doubt 5dimes is refunding anyone their bets on that either
    It is way different. The books arent behind a tennis mix, its an individual player that orchestrates it. In this case, the book could adjust the line, and maximize profit based on where the action was and knowing the end result. Thats total bs

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

It is way different. The books arent behind a tennis mix, its an individual player that orchestrates it. In this case, the book could adjust the line, and maximize profit based on where the action was and knowing the end result. Thats total bs
    5dimes wasn't behind it either which is all that matters in this case. You were betting with them, not fonbet

Optional

I still don't really see how any of that is on 5dimes.

And btw, as far as I understand the situation, Twitch said they did not stream live action, not that they rigged betting.

Yes, we can imply from that Fonbet manipulated betting markets, but that is guessing.

If you want your money back, you'll need to make an argument yourself to 5Dimes, as I just do not see one SBR can make for you.

If these games were rigged, it's very likely the riggers took advantage and stole from 5Dimes too btw. They might love to cancel, but without an admission from Fonbet or more proof than Twitch cancelling a streaming account I am sure a lot more cancelled winners would be on here complaining than the ones who lost and want a refund.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

Opti - I never "demanded" anything. I just started a discussion to see if anyone had any ideas on how we can make it fair. You shut down any point I tried to make, and keep shouting "it's not possible". And now look what happened people got screwed over. Of course it's possible. I don't need to repeat what I said 50 times, but there are definitely ways. Keeping with your attitude when you are supposed to the watchdog, is just going to end up with more people getting screwed. You literally profit off a gambling website and people with addiction issues. You really expect them to just treat it as a "fun thing" when there is nothing else to bet on? You can say that all you want, but it's just not how people with addictions operate. Why you keep insisting this, and want to ignore the problem I am pretty surprised about, based on the kind of person I thought you were watching your posts over the years.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    5dimes wasn't behind it either which is all that matters in this case. You were betting with them, not fonbet
    I hear stories all the time about how books do the right thing given a certain situation. Id like for them to once just side with the player and do the right thing. This is just bonkers.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Opti - I never "demanded" anything.
    I had to search the thread to check if I had said Regul8er, or anyone else, demanded anything.

The only person I see using the word demand here is you

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Did anyone else get buried on the fonbet stream, or am I the only sucker here?
    I play at and trust Nitrogen and Bookmaker. I play at a couple of others where I think the games are prerecorded. I don't know if they are prerecorded or not but lines and results say they are prerecorded.

raiders72001

I'll throw in a demand. At Nitrogen guys watching the game on twitch ask Nitrogen for a demand pause. Nitrogen will pause the game to prove it's live.

raiders72001

Chiefs are +118 over the Colts today at Nitrogen. 8 min quarters at Nitrogen, 10 at Bookmaker and 15 min. quarters at most others.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

regul8er is an SBRL SBRLegend

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

I like regul8er nor do I have any problems with anyone else who may be in favor of policing this stuff, but if you’re betting video game simulations then you deserve whatever happens. And understand that there will never be justice for this even if it is crooked, so cut your losses and walk away. Even if it’s sponsored by the book. We’re in the middle of a pandemic and you don’t think a Costa Rican outfit won’t maybe rig an occasional video game in their favor? Think McFly, think

Regul8er
    Wordd

Totally idiotic on my part, I totally admit that. And I was had accepted my losses.....but when I found out why fonbet got shut down, it really irked me.

Hman

Hot my butt kicked earlier today twolves +5 vs heat

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

point of the thread dont bet on sims, just find something else to do in the meantime and wait for sports to be back

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Like someone already said these sims where a gold mine. How did you lose lol?

I should rephrase the NBA fonbet sims where easy. Everything else I lost so stopped.
    Last edited by ChocMilk23; 05-22-20 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Clarification

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Personally I do not think the books "rigged" it... They offered live betting which swung in both directions on some games by 10+ pts... so yeah... I think all in all everyone came out ok...

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Said this 1000 times but I’ll say it again

stay the ffkkkk away from sims

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

fonbet=shit

12 Last