hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

NHL Saturday Night: Islanders at Sharks

I like this pick for 2 units, not a lock, mind you but should be an entertaining game to watch if you need a diversion from all the football action today....

SAN JOSE -107 ML // 2.14 units to win 2.00

The odds are about even for both teams on this one. Islanders are on an incredible 17-game point streak, they actually won 16 of 17 with an Overtime loss vs Pittsburgh on Nov.7 (for reference, that was 6 games ago). Although they have done so against some good/decent teams, those were almost all against Eastern Conference teams, you have to look back towards the beginning of the streak for the 3 Western opponents, home win vs St.Louis, won at Winnipeg the next night, then a couple games later a home win vs Arizona.

The situation tonight is travel across the country to San Jose, who have been playing better and more passionate recently, I think. Maybe San Jose could be seen as similar style of game to the typical Eastern teams, but they can score when on their game, and this should be a decent opportunity to do just that against Semyon Varlamov starting in net for New York tonight. The Islanders stay in California for Monday and Wed. on this trip where they will also compete against Anaheim and the LA Kings. Of those 3 matchups, San Jose would be the toughest game for them in my estimation, especially when you consider its the first game out in California with a much later start time than the Islanders normally deal with.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Trailing HUGH, don't fcuk me bud...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Looks good man thank you for the write up my friend.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sharks