1. #1
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,063
    Betpoints: 37

    SEC haters should wish for a decisive win : LSU/Ala game

    razor thin loss by either and if the loser wins out

    you know very well what could happen then...

  2. #2
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    I donít see how bama could make it if they lose? They def one the best 4 but their SOS is pretty damning. The fact they at 3 isnít a good omen for them either, unless lot of things break their way I donít see them losing and getting in. Of course if Tua healthy I donít see them losing anyways.

  3. #3
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,063
    Betpoints: 37

    Bama would need some help most likely if they lose here

    But seems like they get it every time with surprising upsets of teams above them

  4. #4
    SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-10
    Posts: 2,338
    Betpoints: 5303

    Gary Danielson said on Wednesday after watching Bama practice that Tua doesnít look close to 100%. Iím sure Saban is pissing fire knowing Danielson put that business out there even though it doesnít take a doctor to know Tua wouldnít be at 100% this soon. But Danielsonís tone and delivery in the the interview came across as Tua didnít look good at all.

  5. #5
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,063
    Betpoints: 37

    some guys are injury prone regardless of how great they are when healthy -- Might be their DNA

    Tua appears to be one of them


    NFL should stay far away from him

  6. #6
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    I really donít know how LSU loses

  7. #7
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Bama would need some help most likely if they lose here

    But seems like they get it every time with surprising upsets of teams above them
    That certainly true. If we get ducks/utes w 1 loss pac-12 champion who gets left off for bama after losing this game think you can pretty much lock up them expanding playoffs before the contract up!!

  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I really donít know how LSU loses
    Seriously? You donít know how bama wins at home like always??

  9. #9
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    some guys are injury prone regardless of how great they are when healthy -- Might be their DNA

    Tua appears to be one of them


    NFL should stay far away from him
    His ankles seem a little weak., he will be a top 5 pick.

  10. #10
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,963
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Gary Danielson said on Wednesday after watching Bama practice that Tua doesnít look close to 100%. Iím sure Saban is pissing fire knowing Danielson put that business out there even though it doesnít take a doctor to know Tua wouldnít be at 100% this soon. But Danielsonís tone and delivery in the the interview came across as Tua didnít look good at all.
    Who knows how that goes game day?? Gotta believe at best his mobility be severely limited which be huge for LSU if they can pin their ears back and go for a spot.

  11. #11
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    People are making way too big of a deal about Tua, who is not that good to begin with. If I were an NFL team, I would not touch this guy. There are at least 5 better QB prospects out there than him. I think Alabama wins this game because they KNOW that a loss, with their very soft schedule keeps them out of the playoffs. The Committee knows that NCAA Football is starting to lose fans. If they keep picking the same teams, no matter what their record is, they may as well fold their tents and move the circus to the next town down the line. The loser is OUT of the playoff unless the entire process falls apart. You would have a better argument for the loser of a very close Ohio State-Penn State game making the playoffs. That is not going to happen either. I like 'Bama here, no matter who is their QB because I think Saban is at least 7 points better than Orgeron, who has never won a big game in his career.

  12. #12
    U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-14
    Posts: 1,953
    Betpoints: 3223

    Saban has no faith in his backup. The play calling is completely different with him in. Lsu might win. No way I'd bet bama with question Mark's over tua health. Seems like a stay away game to me.

  13. #13
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    People are making way too big of a deal about Tua, who is not that good to begin with. If I were an NFL team, I would not touch this guy. There are at least 5 better QB prospects out there than him. I think Alabama wins this game because they KNOW that a loss, with their very soft schedule keeps them out of the playoffs. The Committee knows that NCAA Football is starting to lose fans. If they keep picking the same teams, no matter what their record is, they may as well fold their tents and move the circus to the next town down the line. The loser is OUT of the playoff unless the entire process falls apart. You would have a better argument for the loser of a very close Ohio State-Penn State game making the playoffs. That is not going to happen either. I like 'Bama here, no matter who is their QB because I think Saban is at least 7 points better than Orgeron, who has never won a big game in his career.
    Bigdaddy LSU will win

  14. #14
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    hope bama loses there non conference schedule is a joke

  15. #15
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,757
    Betpoints: 1658

    LSU is in no matter what

    A Bama loss thou and their out

  16. #16
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LSU is in no matter what

    A Bama loss thou and their out
    Minnesota farts

    you are correct

    as much as it pains me to say it 1 loss conference champions Oregon and Oklahoma may be on the outside looking in

  17. #17
    RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 788
    Betpoints: 6568

    Bama is out with a loss to LSU even if it is close. If Oregon and Oklahoma run the table and are conference champs they will get in over Bama. The committee knows the country does not want to see 2 SEC teams again.

  18. #18
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    is it it me or is every Alabama fan an overweight redneck alcoholic?

    not trying to profile an entire fan base but I’ve never met a self proclaimed Bama fan who didn’t fit that description

  19. #19
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,429
    Betpoints: 1222

    As long as Alabama doesn't get blow out how far can they drop?

    Probably no lower than 4th

  20. #20
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    As long as Alabama doesn't get blow out how far can they drop?

    Probably no lower than 4th
    lets pray they get blown out

  21. #21
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,321
    Betpoints: 17249

    I hope Bama wins by 50....fukk LSU...Lowseyana is a terrible state

  22. #22
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I hope Bama wins by 50....fukk LSU...Lowseyana is a terrible state
    a terrible state?

    they have gumbo

  23. #23
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1054

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I hope Bama wins by 50....fukk LSU...Lowseyana is a terrible state
    Their roads suck for sure

  24. #24
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Their roads suck for sure
    dirty cops too

  25. #25
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,063
    Betpoints: 37

    CBS Sports Today


    4. Alabama : I believe the Tide will fall behind Ohio State and Clemson but no further, expecting the voters to reward Alabama for its second half comeback and limit the punishment for losing to a team that it, as least by consensus voting points, considers the best team in the country.

  26. #26
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Their roads suck for sure
    worst roads ive ever seen

    mississippi 2nd

    then probably northeast areas, but they have an excuse

  27. #27
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,757
    Betpoints: 1658

    Try South Dakota roads

    State highways are still dirt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

  28. #28
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 19,530
    Betpoints: 8638

    If Alabama does not defeat Auburn by at least 17 points, they have no chance of getting to the playoffs. They should not get there anyways. Assuming that LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson go undefeated, if you take Alabama over a one loss Conference Champion from either the Big 12, or Pac 12, You will basically destroy the system. Many people think that the playoffs are nothing more than a glorified popularity contest anyways. Let's face it. Both LSU and Alabama really had terrible defenses yesterday, especially LSU. A terrible defensive call gave Alabama their last TD.

  29. #29
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    i see uga beating lsu

    lsu getting in


    hopefully uga still has 1 loss and those 2 SEC teams get in

  30. #30
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,063
    Betpoints: 37

    Rudy wants Two SEC teams in the playoffs



  31. #31
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,915
    Betpoints: 6713

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    CBS Sports Today


    4. Alabama : I believe the Tide will fall behind Ohio State and Clemson but no further, expecting the voters to reward Alabama for its second half comeback and limit the punishment for losing to a team that it, as least by consensus voting points, considers the best team in the country.

    best team? correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't texas within a td late in the game. They both improved. No way in hell is lsu the best team in the country.

  32. #32
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,063
    Betpoints: 37

    Coaches Poll top 25

    1. LSU (55)
    2. Ohio State (5)
    3. Clemson (4)
    4. Alabama
    5. Georgia
    6. Oregon
    7. Minnesota
    8. Oklahoma
    9. Utah
    10. Baylor

  33. #33
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If Alabama does not defeat Auburn by at least 17 points, they have no chance of getting to the playoffs. They should not get there anyways. Assuming that LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson go undefeated, if you take Alabama over a one loss Conference Champion from either the Big 12, or Pac 12, You will basically destroy the system. Many people think that the playoffs are nothing more than a glorified popularity contest anyways. Let's face it. Both LSU and Alabama really had terrible defenses yesterday, especially LSU. A terrible defensive call gave Alabama their last TD.
    this actually the first good post you have made in awhile

  34. #34
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    if the season ended today your 4 playoff teams would be

    1. LSU
    2. Ohio State
    3. Clemson
    4. Oregon

    those are 4 solid teams, Oregon can hang with this group

  35. #35
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,289
    Betpoints: 11423

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If Alabama does not defeat Auburn by at least 17 points, they have no chance of getting to the playoffs. They should not get there anyways. Assuming that LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson go undefeated, if you take Alabama over a one loss Conference Champion from either the Big 12, or Pac 12, You will basically destroy the system. Many people think that the playoffs are nothing more than a glorified popularity contest anyways. Let's face it. Both LSU and Alabama really had terrible defenses yesterday, especially LSU. A terrible defensive call gave Alabama their last TD.

    2016 ohio state did not win their conference but got in over 1 loss conference champs I believe.

12 Last
Top