johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 150

Pitt wasting timouts

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    These refs are getting ridiculous.
    Lol why I normally don’t even fuk with NFL that PI call was absolute fukin trash disgusting

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 150

Vinnnyyyyy haaa

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

pilebuck13

Laces in

Let’s hit the bucks worth a stab

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31397

I'm surprised Vinatieri still hasn't been cut given how much he's struggled this year.

Heinz Field always tough for kickers, even ones that aren't struggling

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

you guys see what I'm saying about sports now? if Steelers had lost if Vinny got a ball to kick that wasn't on the laces it was all because of Hoyer just heaving the ball downfield 10 yards over the WR's head and 1 ref instantly is waving incomplete and the other one further away on the sideline throws a flag when it was supposed to be called uncatchable

winning on the road because of that with Hoyer playing most the game while throwing an ugly 96 yard pick 6 that ruined the first half dominance = I would've taken it as a fan but I felt like the Steelers earned that game

The personal foul b4 half that gave the steelers a chance to make it 16-13 was legit... a bad mistake by Leonard

congrats Steelers. Colts will be fine at 5-3 unless JB has to miss some games but I see Hoyer can keep us in games with a talented roster and his vet abilities... just can't scramble much.

but you see.... refs and their idiot mistakes that they won't just talk it over and pick up the flag almost cost the game for the correct side

1 ref waving incomplete, other calls some ticky tack PI that can't be a foul when the ball isn't catchable

refs try to decide games

and bunch of people know I was advocating taking the Steelers in this game even before Hilton was ruled out

pilebuck13

Taking bolts +4 as well

STRAIGHT BET to win $100.00
    Placed 11/03/2019 @ 10:14 AM
    Risk: $105.00 - Win: $100.00
    Los Angeles Chargers +4-105
    Game Start 11/03/2019 @ 10:35 AM
    Ticket # 426911486

For a peanut, like a NBA game later.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I'm surprised Vinatieri still hasn't been cut given how much he's struggled this year.

Heinz Field always tough for kickers, even ones that aren't struggling
    he kicked the laces

i don't blame him for this one, he saved us last week and he missed the PAT kicking low because of the wind.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you guys see what I'm saying about sports now? if Steelers had lost if Vinny got a ball to kick that wasn't on the laces it was all because of Hoyer just heaving the ball downfield 10 yards over the WR's head and 1 ref instantly is waving incomplete and the other one further away on the sideline throws a flag when it was supposed to be called uncatchable

winning on the road because of that with Hoyer playing most the game while throwing an ugly 96 yard pick 6 that ruined the first half dominance = I would've taken it as a fan but I felt like the Steelers earned that game

The personal foul b4 half that gave the steelers a chance to make it 16-13 was legit... a bad mistake by Leonard

congrats Steelers. Colts will be fine at 5-3 unless JB has to miss some games but I see Hoyer can keep us in games with a talented roster and his vet abilities... just can't scramble much.

but you see.... refs and their idiot mistakes that they won't just talk it over and pick up the flag almost cost the game for the correct side

1 ref waving incomplete, other calls some ticky tack PI that can't be a foul when the ball isn't catchable

refs try to decide games

and bunch of people know I was advocating taking the Steelers in this game even before Hilton was ruled out
    Yes NFL is absolute trash but we still try and win

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25482

I hate how Tomlin damn near always gives these kinda games away but thank goodness Vinaterrible is still kicking way past his prime.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7762

Good work had them as well

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good work

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

great job bucky

asiagambler

he kicked the laces

i don't blame him for this one, he saved us last week and he missed the PAT kicking low because of the wind.
    I think you can blame him anyway. He's been horrible all season, missing chip shots, missing extra points. There's no guarantee he even makes that with a perfect hold lol

There's always wind at Heinz Field, one of the toughest places to kick and not a good place for a struggling kicker

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I think you can blame him anyway. He's been horrible all season, missing chip shots, missing extra points. There's no guarantee he even makes that with a perfect hold lol

There's always wind at Heinz Field, one of the toughest places to kick and not a good place for a struggling kicker
    nah he kicked PAT low to compensate for the wind and Colts had their shot to convert a 2 pt to go up 3. backup QB old man Hoyer playing.... colts center left game and don't think he returned. Hilton didn't play.

Colts didn't deserve to get that fake PI call late anyways. As a fan I decided to just live with Adam playing out the season good and bad. He won the game last week when the team played bad so. He is capable.

asiagambler

nah he kicked PAT low to compensate for the wind and Colts had their shot to convert a 2 pt to go up 3. backup QB old man Hoyer playing.... colts center left game and don't think he returned. Hilton didn't play.

Colts didn't deserve to get that fake PI call late anyways. As a fan I decided to just live with Adam playing out the season good and bad. He won the game last week when the team played bad so. He is capable.
    I'm not blaming him for the loss, just the bad kick. Maybe holder gets some blame too but as a kicker, you're supposed to make them end of story and that kick had zero chance (looks like he actually kicked the dirt first on replay)

I also don't credit him for the win last week. If I remember correctly, he also missed an extra point and a short field goal that game too

Whatever his past accomplishments, I'd still want the team to move on from him if I was a fan. He hurts the team too much week in week out

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bout time I won a game cause a kicker choked! I’m usually on the chokers side!!

Everyone remember when pounding pats that the ravens have the best kicker prob ever and pats just signed a bum off the street!! Could matter!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What happened to Brissett? He gonna be out long??

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Everyone remember when pounding pats that the ravens have the best kicker prob ever and pats just signed a bum off the street!! Could matter!!!!
    Kicker choking was kind of predictable. That's what makes this win extra sweet for me

asiagambler

What happened to Brissett? He gonna be out long??
    Reich said possible MCL injury

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I'm not blaming him for the loss, just the bad kick. Maybe holder gets some blame too but as a kicker, you're supposed to make them end of story and that kick had zero chance (looks like he actually kicked the dirt first on replay)

I also don't credit him for the win last week. If I remember correctly, he also missed an extra point and a short field goal that game too

Whatever his past accomplishments, I'd still want the team to move on from him if I was a fan. He hurts the team too much week in week out
    Colts gonna let him finish the season no matter what unless he gets injured

that much was known after the second week game on the road vs Titans

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Did he win?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Reich said possible MCL injury
    Big Q stepped on his ankle then kind of fell into his knee a bit because his rusher was pushing him backwards in the FACE/NECK area...

should've been a illegal hands to the face call

JB also after his ankle was stepped on should've aborted the play altogether instead of continuing to stand there in the face of the pocket collapsing and getting the ball out to the RB for a minimal gain

if he went down after his ankle was stepped on his knee wouldn't of been injured

nobody pushed Big Q backwards and to the point he loses his balance unless you are cheating. dude did that with hands to his face

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

did you also bet the under... because I kind of feel bad that i didn't say anything besides take the steelers after the Hawaii game. I didn't like the under in the game.

First 12