1. #36
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Have to go to ace hardware to get my locks now

    Shit

  2. #37
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,788
    Betpoints: 3355

    Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    nobody with alt accounts is an honest person, 100% dem vote though if they werent too useless to get off their cheesy poof encrusted mom's couch

    so just useless all-around

    post his name, who cares
    post his social and a copy of his passport if you can... I'm just curious about something.

  3. #38
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    A major investigation has developed

  4. #39
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,879
    Betpoints: 1053

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    post his social and a copy of his passport if you can... I'm just curious about something.

    you're being a silly dem, dont do that

    it's super fukkin annoying

  5. #40
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,068
    Betpoints: 2385

    Quote Originally Posted by SendIt247 View Post
    Chardy and Querrey over 24.5


    These guys will just serve hard and fast. Could possibly be two tie breaks.

    Winner
    This guy is a winner
    This guy is no longer here

  6. #41
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 3,074
    Betpoints: 497

    I know who this is... After went back to 2016 posts. This guy is Jerm3462, he got really hot, then he made a twitter account and asked everyone to follow him, then he started charging people. I believe some users on SBR bought his package when he went tout.

  7. #42
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,219
    Betpoints: 1066

    Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    I know who this is... After went back to 2016 posts. This guy is Jerm3462, he got really hot, then he made a twitter account and asked everyone to follow him, then he started charging people. I believe some users on SBR bought his package when he went tout.
    I don't think it's germ
    I think germ was a soccer guy

  8. #43
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,434
    Betpoints: 1679

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I don't think it's germ
    I think germ was a soccer guy
    He didn’t type this way either if I recall... but if you are a ghost I would assume you’d type in a different manner than you normally do

  9. #44
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,879
    Betpoints: 1053

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    He didn’t type this way either if I recall... but if you are a ghost I would assume you’d type in a different manner than you normally do

    ???

    if youre a ghost it means youre a tard and have no common sense

  10. #45
    unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 8,903
    Betpoints: 16137

    The only lock I see is you getting your shit packed in in another thread you started

  11. #46
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,946
    Betpoints: 15076

    Is he Dutch?

First 12
Top