Eric Bischoff is no longer with World Wrestling Entertainment, but he’s not burning any bridges either.

Bischoff was all class in his first message since being replaced by Bruce Prichard as SmackDown’s Executive Director. He chose to congratulate Prichard on the job promotion rather than talk about him leaving the company. “Bruce is a great producer, good friend and I am certain he is going to thrive in his position,” wrote Bischoff on social media. “He’s going to be working with a great team of the most dedicated and hard working people I have had the pleasure of working with and getting to know.”

WWE has confirmed that Bischoff is done with the company rather than being moved to a different position.

======================================== ===================================

Last night's WWE RAW ended with WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins setting fire to Bray Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse set.

Wyatt took to Twitter after the show and mourned the death of Ramblin' Rabbit. The puppet has died several times before, but this is the first time he's been destroyed by someone other than Wyatt.

"Ramblin' Rabbit was taken from us in tonight's super unnecessary, cruel arson attack. RIP brother," Wyatt wrote.

Wyatt also made a tweet saying he forgives Rollins for what he did.

He wrote, "Also, I wanted you to know @WWERollins, I forgive you. It is my nature to do so, no matter how how upset I get. Not everyone here feels this way, however. Quick question: How did you find it? Are you dead?"

Rollins is set to defend his title in a Falls Count Anywhere match against The Fiend at WWE Crown Jewel on October 31.