lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think we have a good shot too, just not cause the line, lol., that why kinda why ive always been interested to see if we agree tho since we have such different approaches.

I just don’t think a lot of the leafs, they more a bet against or over team for me, they obviously very talented but I don’t think a great team. They don’t take goal prevention seriously and I think that more important than simply scoring goals.

While i got you here, Would I be safe throwing rockets into a money line parlay tonight? I wanna play Nashville nhl but too juicy to play straight. Lol
    Rockets should get it done. Then again they might have no shame lol. I can't advise playing the preds. Detroit already beat them this year and Nashville is regressing to who they really are. They probably will win but that line is absurd.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

GL today LB. I took a shot on Cowgirls ML / Bruins Ml (+115) so we win either way

Hope you’re well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hockey home ice seems to mean very little

I rarely factor it in any longer

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rockets should get it done. Then again they might have no shame lol. I can't advise playing the preds. Detroit already beat them this year and Nashville is regressing to who they really are. They probably will win but that line is absurd.
    Preds have one of highest octane offenses in the league so far and Detroit goal prevention is horrid. I like they beat preds once already this year. Makes me believe they won’t get overlooked here. Line def crazy high but in your line assessment fashion I think it there for a reason.

Obviously I’m not willing to lay that straight, I play very few favs without using in a parlay, just like baseball. Unlike baseball tho I seem to have a hard time getting 2 nhl favs in a night so I have to cross sport that shit., lol. Wings been on road a bunch too, I like fading team 1st game home.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    GL today LB. I took a shot on Cowgirls ML / Bruins Ml (+115) so we win either way

Hope you’re well.
    I'm good bro. Hope you are coming along. Good luck.

First 1234