thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 3 NFL Picks

9-10

Bengals +6 - The Bengals are a respectable NFL team, they just couldn't handle the 49ers offensive line, the Bills 2 wins came against the Jets and Giants, Cincinnati's defense is solid with Atkins and Dunlap up front, Kirpatrick and Jackson in the secondary.

Colts -2.5 - Atlanta's offensive line is beat up and has been trash, their defensive line doesn't isn't very good other than Jarret, Brisset should have a lot of time to throw. Atlanta's secondary has struggled. Reich has had success everywhere he's been and Colts offensive line is great.

Minnesota -8 - Raiders looked good on primetime against a bad Denver team but both their starting guards are out and Vikings have been much better at home with Zimmer. Cousins has been strong against bad defenses like Oakland.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nice write up\insight

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I heard vinateri was gonna retire today then I’d have been on colts too, then these dumb Mfers talked him out of it!!

Agree with you totally about that game but this fukkin aarp kicker has cost them one game and almost cost them this past week, they should be 2-0, could easily be 0-2 cause of him. The huge problem is they gonna be in bunch of close games so all those points he leaving out there gonna end up biting them several times!! Mfer has missed 2 xp along w bunch of chip shot fgs!!

2daBank

Brissett has been great. each game when they needed points late he drove them down the field and scored a td! Mack is wearing teams down so by 4th he will be gashing atl smallish d. But man it sucks when your kicker missing fgs and xp all day, and now they laying points not getting them., they be better off with one those chick soccer players!!

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Nice write up\insight
    Come on dude, that's just rude. He's doing the best he can.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I heard vinateri was gonna retire today then I’d have been on colts too, then these dumb Mfers talked him out of it!!

Agree with you totally about that game but this fukkin aarp kicker has cost them one game and almost cost them this past week, they should be 2-0, could easily be 0-2 cause of him. The huge problem is they gonna be in bunch of close games so all those points he leaving out there gonna end up biting them several times!! Mfer has missed 2 xp along w bunch of chip shot fgs!!
    Brissett has been great. each game when they needed points late he drove them down the field and scored a td! Mack is wearing teams down so by 4th he will be gashing atl smallish d. But man it sucks when your kicker missing fgs and xp all day, and now they laying points not getting them., they be better off with one those chick soccer players!!
    Colts kicking game is an issue but Atlanta's kicking game isn't very good either, they released Bryant before resigning him. The Colts didn't know vinatieri is struggling, I expect them to be more aggressive with their play calling now. To me the likely key to the game is the Colts offensive line is much better than Atlanta's.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Come on dude, that's just rude. He's doing the best he can.
    Fuk off

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Colts kicking game is an issue but Atlanta's kicking game isn't very good either, they released Bryant before resigning him. The Colts didn't know vinatieri is struggling, I expect them to be more aggressive with their play calling now. To me the likely key to the game is the Colts offensive line is much better than Atlanta's.
    I agree they will dominate at LOS, it just sucks laying points when I think most their games gonna end up fairly close at the end and can’t count on the kicker., certainly don’t disagree w the play, it def colts or nothing.

thomorino

Rams-Browns under 50.5

2daBank

Rams-Browns under 50.5
    Like this too.

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Rams-Browns under 50.5
    That’s one high posted total.

Cleveland can’t score. Ranked one of the leagues worst VS a top 10 D team in passing d, rush d and points allowed.

LA Rams open -2 ?

Heisenberg
    Heisenberg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Minnesota -8 - Raiders looked good on primetime against a bad Denver team but both their starting guards are out and Vikings have been much better at home with Zimmer. Cousins has been strong against bad defenses like Oakland.
    FYI Richie Incognito is back this week

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Had to stop when you said Bungles a respectable NFL team. When is the last time they've won anything? They might cover or win but just thought that part was funny.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Had to stop when you said Bungles a respectable NFL team. When is the last time they've won anything? They might cover or win but just thought that part was funny.
    I really don’t know what the bungals are yet this year? Dalton lit up Seahawks in Seattle and prob should have won that game, shanny picked the defense apart last week but he gonna do that to a lot of teams, he might be best play caller in league at the moment. If anything I’ll say I think bungals playing little better with new coach than they were by last season under starvin Marvin.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

FYI Richie Incognito is back this week
    I don't see him playing a major role first week back after the suspension first week back, don't care.

thomorino

I see no talent gap between Bengals and bills, if Bengals played Jets and Giants they could easily be 2-0.

2daBank

I see no talent gap between Bengals and bills, if Bengals played Jets and Giants they could easily be 2-0.
    Not sure I agree w that, the record part maybe I dunno. But the talent. Bills defense is worlds better than bungals and I’d take the Allen kid over the ginger all day every day. Bengals prob have better weapons overall in backfield and on outside tho.

thomorino

Not sure I agree w that, the record part maybe I dunno. But the talent. Bills defense is worlds better than bungals and I’d take the Allen kid over the ginger all day every day. Bengals prob have better weapons overall in backfield and on outside tho.
    I disagree with you o n the defenses. Bengals have Dunlap and Atkins, much better than bills defensive line, bills have the better secondary, holding Wilson to 21 in Seattle is tough.

2daBank

I disagree with you o n the defenses. Bengals have Dunlap and Atkins, much better than bills defensive line, bills have the better secondary, holding Wilson to 21 in Seattle is tough.
    Seattle doesn’t make a habit of scoring a ton. I don’t think bungals d very good while Bills is a top 10ish unit.

I don’t really have any problem w the bet tho. I have no interest laying the points.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL this weekend

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Under in Bengals game sounds grear

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Well we know why you are 9-10. You are taking Cincy and just 6 points against a 2-0 team who is playing their home opener. Cincy is 1-8 away against AFC East teams. They are 2-9 vs opponent off of a double digit S/U win.

Indy is now down to -2 vs Atlanta. This should be a good game. Atlanta is 8-0 as a dog off of a S/U dog win. Indy is 7-0 in the first of back to back home games. They are also 1-6 after playing Tennessee. Perhaps the best wager is Under 47 1/2 for the Total. Indy is 0-9 Under after Tennessee games. Each team is 1-1 with Atlanta playing the tougher schedule so far.

Minnesota -8 is probably your best shot here. A loss is almost a fatal blow, with the Bears in Chicago on deck. They cannot afford to go to Chicago with a 1-2 record. The Raiders hit the road for 5 straight games, with a bye week after their game in London against the Bears. They are holding auditions to see who will go with the team to Las Vegas next season. The Raiders give up a lot of 1st half points. Minny -4 1st half is probably a better wager.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Well we know why you are 9-10. You are taking Cincy and just 6 points against a 2-0 team who is playing their home opener. Cincy is 1-8 away against AFC East teams. They are 2-9 vs opponent off of a double digit S/U win.

Indy is now down to -2 vs Atlanta. This should be a good game. Atlanta is 8-0 as a dog off of a S/U dog win. Indy is 7-0 in the first of back to back home games. They are also 1-6 after playing Tennessee. Perhaps the best wager is Under 47 1/2 for the Total. Indy is 0-9 Under after Tennessee games. Each team is 1-1 with Atlanta playing the tougher schedule so far.

Minnesota -8 is probably your best shot here. A loss is almost a fatal blow, with the Bears in Chicago on deck. They cannot afford to go to Chicago with a 1-2 record. The Raiders hit the road for 5 straight games, with a bye week after their game in London against the Bears. They are holding auditions to see who will go with the team to Las Vegas next season. The Raiders give up a lot of 1st half points. Minny -4 1st half is probably a better wager.
    You don't know shit - no one gives a fuk about trends from 30 years ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love this kid

Good write ups

2daBank

No doubt. Ask him if he actually betting the bills or just running his mouth like usual! He won’t even answer!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Neither of you has a pot to piss in

Two big mouth losers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Two big mouth losers
    Morino post plays before games, fatdaddy never takes a stand about shit till after the fact. Big difference.

thomorino

Two big mouth losers
    The failed tout posts in my threads by the hour, I own him.

firedawg

The failed tout posts in my threads by the hour, I own him.

thomorino

I own this little shit, all he does is post in my threads.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I own this little shit, all he does is post in my threads.
    Better yours than mine ......guys a troll

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

Yeah it's like he's such a miserable loser he just comes here to troll all day and try to make people asiserable as he obviously is.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

Just stop
    You will be gone soon

Morino
    I'll take u out next

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

took him 2+ years to figure out post bets on game day was a losing proposition.

thomorino

Just stop
    You will be gone soon

Morino
    I'll take u out next
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    took him 2+ years to figure out post bets on game day was a losing proposition.
    Oh look it's the failed out and Emily who disappeared last night after telling everyone that Beckham tore his hamstring.

1234 ... Last