2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    lol if they didn't do something right back to you in retaliation then well.... yup
    That be pretty messed up of them to retaliate just cause I “accidentally” caught them w a knee while trying to cut off the drive!! Where’s your sportsmanship bro? Lmao.

Plus let’s be real here. The dudes that were so quick I had to do such a thing too were never strong enough to do any damage to me. Certainly wouldn’t have pissed me off or anything, I’ve taken plenty of elbows and hard fouls. I’m a really thick built, strong dude, w a head like a moose, wasn’t uncommon for me to get lot of contact, I was never a foul caller or complainer. I like contact!!!

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

the milwaukee sucks

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

lol, it's over

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Here comes the Houdini act

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Not

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

never change Goat show

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Hit the showers, Goatboy...

All the Lowry hate doesn't matter. He doesn't have to be a killer because Kawhi and the team's collective spirit is the killer. Gasol always plays better at home and tonight was no different. Giannis is a playoff dud and so is your boy Malcolm Brogdon (who?)

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That be pretty messed up of them to retaliate just cause I “accidentally” caught them w a knee while trying to cut off the drive!! Where’s your sportsmanship bro? Lmao.

Plus let’s be real here. The dudes that were so quick I had to do such a thing too were never strong enough to do any damage to me. Certainly wouldn’t have pissed me off or anything, I’ve taken plenty of elbows and hard fouls. I’m a really thick built, strong dude, w a head like a moose, wasn’t uncommon for me to get lot of contact, I was never a foul caller or complainer. I like contact!!!
    losing is a part of playing

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kawhi is playing at a higher level in the playoffs than little Wade ever did - he carries the team again.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Here comes the Houdini act
    I’ve never liked this bout goaty, always liked him he my guy but for as much chest thumping he does over a win he outta be man enough to own it and take little shit after a L instead of vanish like he does w this thread never to be spoken of again!! Lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Not much to say but this game played out exactly as I said it would. Bucks hitting every open shot. They led for the entire game and really got some weird bounces. Some weird ass rebounds and Kawhis 3 from the corner same as philly. I thought bucks played better but Toronto’s defense stepped up late in the 4th, props to them. Shoulda just stuck w my initial assessment. F Budenheiser Fukkin loser for life
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

I’ve never liked this bout goaty, always liked him he my guy but for as much chest thumping he does over a win he outta be man enough to own it and take little shit after a L instead of vanish like he does w this thread never to be spoken of again!! Lol
    Bro I wasn’t even gonna come back to this thread if bucks won. I don’t give a f. It’s Sbr I only care about my money I could care less what ppl here think of me lol come on now Bank. I disappeared from many winning threads in my career.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Not much to say but this game played out exactly as I said it would. Bucks hitting every open shot. They led for the entire game and really got some weird bounces. Some weird ass rebounds and Kawhis 3 from the corner same as philly. I thought bucks played better but Toronto’s defense stepped up late in the 4th, props to them. Shoulda just stuck w my initial assessment. F Budenheiser Fukkin loser for life
    raptors played real offense moving the ball like the warriors in the 4th even with KL on the bench... Bucks crapped themselves and didn't do anything besides drive in to the paint vs multiple defenders for a charge or kick it out to someone for a forced 3

game was over when raps went up 80-78

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Goat Milk wrong again. Shocker. So easy to fade this clown.

2daBank

Bro I wasn’t even gonna come back to this thread if bucks won. I don’t give a f. It’s Sbr I only care about my money I could care less what ppl here think of me lol come on now Bank. I disappeared from many winning threads in my career.
    I think you see it differently than the rest of us buddy! Lol. It ok I still love ya but I’ve never seen you pass up a chance to let folks know how great you are!!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Love to see what goater’s record is last 5 years on these threads. Down 30 units lock.

Goat Milk

raptors played real offense moving the ball like the warriors in the 4th even with KL on the bench... Bucks crapped themselves and didn't do anything besides drive in to the paint vs multiple defenders for a charge or kick it out to someone for a forced 3

That was the first raptors lead of the game bro. Raptors got outplayed. They just finished well mostly because of the fans. The defense was amazing at the end. Raptors are not a team where u think they can sustain a lead. I dunno how u can think game was over when they went up 2. U also prolly thought game was over when bucks were up 15. Basketball is a game of runs

thomorino

Dude do you not own a TV. Giannis completely disappeared in the final 5 minutes - like has in nearly every close game in this series. He's not on Kawhi's level - that's why your whole write-up that Giannis would do what Kawhi did was garbage.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Love to see what goater’s record is last 5 years on these threads. Down 30 units lock.
    Canuck I got a pk wrong. So what? Did I bet a -350 play and get it wrong? I lost a pick. When’s the last thread you posted where u actually post an analysis? Ppl view this thread cuz I know what I’m talking about. U honestly scared to post a thread w ur pick and say how much ur betting? U and puss

thomorino

The NBA's a 4th quarter game - saying a team got outplayed until the 4th quarter but won the first 3 quarters is for losers who want participation trophies.

2daBank

Only way to learn to win in the nba playoffs is to experience some losses 1st. This experience will make them better the next time they here. Kinda the natural order of things in the nba. Honesty I thought Boston was gonna take them out but they were a dysfunctional mess.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dude do you not own a TV. Giannis completely disappeared in the final 5 minutes - like has in nearly every close game in this series. He's not on Kawhi's level - that's why your whole write-up that Giannis would do what Kawhi did was garbage.
    I agree he disappeared but he played well on D he stuffed kawhi on two occasions in the final moments. Bro Toronto was losing this game for 90 of the game. Just find it hilarious that anyone could say I told u so about Toronto when they literally got every weird ass bounce possible and got lucky at the end. Simple as that.

thomorino

I agree he disappeared but he played well on D he stuffed kawhi on two occasions in the final moments. Bro Toronto was losing this game for 90 of the game. Just find it hilarious that anyone could say I told u so about Toronto when they literally got every weird ass bounce possible and got lucky at the end. Simple as that.
    That's not enough - its not the 80s or 90s - its an offensive league. If you're a superstar you have to score in the 4th quarter - Giannis can't because he can't shoot well enough - he's not on Kawhi or really any of the other top 5 players in the league's level.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Giannis was terrible but I think it's unfair to put it entirely on him. Middleton did nothing. Neither did Brogdon. Bledsoe was so bad he was benched in the 4th. Brook Lopez was their go to guy down the stretch. Giannis did at least play really good defense.

2daBank

The NBA's a 4th quarter game - saying a team got outplayed until the 4th quarter but won the first 3 quarters is for losers who want participation trophies.
    Lot of nerve coming from the king douche of excuses!! Tell us again how had sharks not hit a post the last 2 games blues won by combined 10-1 score woulda been totally different!!!

Priceless you having the nerve to question someone else’s logic behind a loss.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Giannis was terrible but I think it's unfair to put it entirely on him. Middleton did nothing. Neither did Brogdon. Bledsoe was so bad he was benched in the 4th. Brook Lopez was their go to guy down the stretch. Giannis did at least play really good defense.
    You're right in a sense but it still comes back to Giannis because the whole team is comprised of shooters with the exception of Bledsoe because they can't surround Giannis with playmakers since he always has the ball and he can't shoot. The whole team is built around Giannis, when Giannis doesn't score guys like Middleton get exposed because he's a better shooter than he is a player off the dribble.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Biggest loser tonight has to be DeMar DeRozan. It's pretty clear to everyone on both sides of that trade now

thomorino

Lot of nerve coming from the king douche of excuses!! Tell us again how had sharks not hit a post the last 2 games blues won by combined 10-1 score woulda been totally different!!!

Priceless you having the nerve to question someone else’s logic behind a loss.
    Fuk off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goat take a break

thomorino

Not that I care, no one who knows the NBA can say getting outplayed in the 4th quarter is a bad beat. Toronto won the 4th quarter easily, they outscored Milwaukee by 11.
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave thomorino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Not that I care, no one who knows the NBA can say getting outplayed in the 4th quarter is a bad beat. Toronto won the 4th quarter easily, they outscored Milwaukee by 11.
    Why not? you constantly call crappy plays bad beats. Don’t deny others the same blissful ignorance if like you they prefer lying to themselves.

thomorino

Why not? you constantly call crappy plays bad beats. Don’t deny others the same blissful ignorance if like you they prefer lying to themselves.
    Fuk off

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

The Raptors run happened so quickly it was somewhat surreal. I'm sitting here holding a TOR series ticket mentally anticipating a game 7 on the road because we're down by 15 points with 2:00 mins left in the 3rd, and then they enter the 4th only down by 5.

Of course the run continued into the 4th quarter but to chew up 10 points that quickly to end the 3rd put the game into a whole different context. Lowry developing a knack for hitting some very timely three pointers and Van Vleet has been unconscious last two games.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

I was afraid of this

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They blew it

First ... 2345