Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Some guy posted Mahomes playing pickup, which got him in trouble. Michael Jordan had a clause in his contract that allowed him to play pickup anytime anywhere.

Where do you draw the line? Should a star athlete be allowed to change a lightbulb? Didn’t an all star cut his arm trying to change a bulb? Another tore his Achilles at home, etc. Some guys find a way to stay out of trouble and the news while others can’t help themselves.
    Tough line to draw when you got morons setting the precedent like Jay Williams who ruin a 100 mil career for some motorcycle tricks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

While I'm strongly in favor of raising the speed limits, filming yourself doing this is just stupid.. Police can still come after him.. Filming this is proof of him breaking the law.. Not very bright..

Lock him up

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

The double standard with celebrities goes both ways
    They do get judged more harshly sometimes , but they also get a lot of things in life due to their celebrity that nobody else gets

If a nobody kid from East Bumfukk USA did this same thing wearing his Mcdonalds work uniform in the video and it was brought to Mcdonalds attention, he would be fired immediately

In 2019, you risk your job, education and reputation when you post stupid shit to social media
    Happens to both the famous and the unknowns of the world

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’d tell anyone who posted this on the internet how dumb they are. I got DUI’s like an idiot and still think people who drive drunk are morons. So yeah, I’m gonna judge people but doesn’t matter if they’re famous or not so we agree there. Agreed too that people need to learn how to drive in the correct lanes. Here they could be going fast enough for the passing lane. No clue with how fast he is going. They’re probably some morons that camp in the left though. Should enforce that more for sure. I just don’t wanna see someone die because Lamar felt the need to make an IG post to look cool to...? Who knows.
    Youre right, you can judge even though we did the same stupid shit and I especially agree drinking and driving is just stupid.

And a a guy like Jackson could easily get a pass to drive at Daytona. I did that for a day and it was a blast. That would be a much better post but I don’t think he’s real smart and we’ll probably see other stupid shit coming from him.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Doesn’t make it any less dumb. Passing people on the right at that speed is a recipe for disaster. One sees him coming and switches lanes as he is and good luck maneuvering the car out of the way at 100 and video taping.

Its 100% dumb. just dont like hypocrits

Cuse0323

Pro teams should and probably do just load contracts up with clauses that get them out of guaranteed money to anyone who gets hurt doing something dumb. Players want guaranteed money so bad, well then they should treat their body like the investment that it is. Same with smoking weed. That Cowboys player just took a stand and for what? Only person getting hurt there is himself, and not sure he made much of a point that we already didn’t know.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12807

Guy will be on the sidelines holding a clip board in 2 years

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    God I'd love to have my billion dollar franchise tied to his decision making....
    No kidding eh,jesus christ.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I’d defend anyone, not just celebrities. We only of this because the person is famous. i do think Jackson I s dumb as hell to post this shit. Attention whore obviously.

but he’s really doing what most of us have done or would do. I remember when I bought a ninja. I was one of the first with one. I drove over 100 on a surface street without a helmet. Yes, that was stupid but we’ve all done stupid shit. I’ve had 2 cousins killed on motorcycles, so now I know better but who am I to judge a guy popping wheelies on a busy freeway?

But if you’re going 100 plus, it’s much better in the day and on a wide open straight road like that one. I don’t see him in the wrong passing some dumb ass driving in the passing lane. Move the fuk over. I see a lot of southerners that don’t know the left lane is for passing and they just camp in that lane like Karl Malone on a basketball court. The police don’t enforce driving on the right in many southern states. These idiots should have to drive on the Autobahn and get a dose of reality.
    Those sorts of clowns give Bikers a bad name Mac,have no time for them.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 03-15-19 at 02:11 PM.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Lamar is a celebrated multi-million dollar professional athlete... he can do what he wants. Who are you to judge him? He is having fun in his fancy car, and we are very grateful that he is sharing his awesome lifestyle with us.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If I had an Merc AMG I'm sure I'd hit the gas but I'd do it on an empty frwy late at night and in the fast lane. I sure as hell wouldn't film myself doing that though..

Hell I went 135mph in my Lexus just a few weeks ago when I was on the 10frwy at 1am in the morning coming back from downtown LA.. I floored it to see how fast it could get up to 135, as soon as I hit 135 I let off the gas and slowed down. Mainly to see if the car felt and road smooth at that speed, it did.

Hell, I went 165mph in my older SC400 Lexus years ago coming home from Vegas in the dessert area.. That car was modified and lowered.. I miss that car today as I sold it. It was pretty much redlining at 165... Speedo needles was pegged. Cacti on the side of the road looked like a blur..

It was on open road and no cops were around thankfully and at no point in time was anyone in danger other then myself both times speeding like that... 15 years ago I had Nissan 300z twin turbo and I hit 135 in that also at night on the 405 freeway just for giggles and kicks...

Cuse0323

Fastest I ever went was 120 in my balling 1994 Nissan Maxima. Loved that car in High School.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

The most disturbing part of the video is the music...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If I had an Merc AMG I'm sure I'd hit the gas but I'd do it on an empty frwy late at night and in the fast lane. I sure as hell wouldn't film myself doing that though..

Hell I went 135mph in my Lexus just a few weeks ago when I was on the 10frwy at 1am in the morning coming back from downtown LA.. I floored it to see how fast it could get up to 135, as soon as I hit 135 I let off the gas and slowed down. Mainly to see if the car felt and road smooth at that speed, it did.

Hell, I went 165mph in my older SC400 Lexus years ago coming home from Vegas in the dessert area.. That car was modified and lowered.. I miss that car today as I sold it. It was pretty much redlining at 165... Speedo needles was pegged. Cacti on the side of the road looked like a blur..

It was on open road and no cops were around thankfully and at no point in time was anyone in danger other then myself both times speeding like that... 15 years ago I had Nissan 300z twin turbo and I hit 135 in that also at night on the 405 freeway just for giggles and kicks...
    We all speed, I've been over 100 more times than I can count. My issue with this isn't the speeding or not wearing a seat belt. It is that he was dumb enough to upload it to the internet.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Why in the Holy Hell would you upload something like this to your instagram account?

Wow

That’s WR speed right there!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

WTF dude uploading this video

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

What a moron.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Wow

That’s WR speed right there!
    May need to use his speed for that once his QB career ends soon. He would get broken in two across the middle, but can just send him on go routes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

He should be suspended 4 games for being a moron.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    The most disturbing part of the video is the music...
    Haha...

how could people tell he didn’t have his seatbelt on? If he didn’t that would also be stupid but hopefully he lives and learn versus dying and being another statistic like Paul Walker.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That music is something else.. Geeeez... It was like bubble gum rap or something.. lol..

dsgator55
    dsgator55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6346

Watch this guy give a interview. He’s straight from the hood.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

lamar is a running qb, its normal

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I hit 140 with my bike and 120 with my car all the time. No need to take a video though.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I hit 140 with my bike and 120 with my car all the time. No need to take a video though.
    I averaged 100 in a Ferrari Spider from LA to Diego with a Playboy bunny following me in an S500. Wish I would have taken the video now as I reminisce.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I had a geezer drag stretched bike.. Jetted carbs.. It was a rocket.. I probably hit 150 + on that thing in about a few seconds myself..

Had the speed steering slam shakes back and forth one time and it spooked me.. If you ride bikes long enough you know what I'm talking about..

Lucky I didn't die on that crotch rocket.. Use to buy and sell motorcycles, bought a few rice rockets that were fast lets just put it that way... .. Can't pay me to get back on one today.. I pressed my luck as a young buck, not gonna try and re-live that today.. Was fun though
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-15-19 at 06:19 PM.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I had a geezer drag stretched bike.. Jetted carbs.. It was a rocket.. I probably hit 150 + on that thing in about a few seconds myself..

Had the speed steering slam shakes back and forth one time and it spooked me.. If you ride bikes long enough you know what I'm talking about..

Lucky I didn't die on that crotch rocket.. Use to buy and sell motorcycles, bought a few rice rockets that were fast lets just put it that way... .. Can't pay me to get back on one today.. I pressed my luck as a young buck, not gonna try and re-live that today.. Was fun though
    No you didn't. Why you always lying Jibbeeey?

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Bad parents

No one ever claimed he was a Rhodes Scholar.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

As a Browns fan this make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    This is the guy that is the future of the Ravens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    No you didn't. Why you always lying Jibbeeey?
    Yes I did, no lie. I've road every kind of motorcycle in the 90's.. The Honda CBR900 was my favorite bike even though it was under powered.. I liked the smooth shifting on that bike. Use to cruise up PCH to Neptunes and the Rock Store in the Valley.. You would know what I'm talking about if you lived in So Cal.. Sage Brush Cantina another hot spot for bike riders.. Use to land some hot valley chicks there back in the day too..

I wanted to get a Harley but never did..

I'm not a story teller unless I been there done that trust me.. I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me on this forum and never did.. That's keeping it real pal..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-15-19 at 08:09 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    As a Browns fan this make me happy
    what a miserable existence it must be....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    This is the guy that is the future of the Ravens.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    God I'd love to have my billion dollar franchise tied to his decision making....
    Hmmm

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by dsgator55 View Post
    Watch this guy give a interview. He’s straight from the hood.

Like the Gorilla Zoe song?

First 123 Last