1. #1
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,485
    Betpoints: 896

    Clemson players failed drug test

    https://twitter.com/JoriEpstein/status/1077285540888752128?s=20

    idiots

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #2
    RudyRuetigger
    Contest Player Only
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,260
    Betpoints: 36

    most cannot pass it

    maybe weed is racial discrimination???
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2021


  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,547
    Betpoints: 1903

    Lol

    They love drugs

    Then they wonder why they canít get jobs

  4. #4
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,504
    Betpoints: 15231

    From Wikipedia:

    Enobosarm, also known as ostarine, is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) developed by GTX, Inc for the treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, formerly under development by Merck & Company.


    SARMs including enobosarm may be and have been used by athletes to assist in training and increase physical stamina and fitness, potentially producing effects similar to anabolic steroids. For this reason, SARMs were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency in January 2008 despite no drugs from this class yet being in clinical use, and blood tests for all known SARMs have been developed.[11][12] There are a variety of known cases of doping in sports with enobosarm by professional athletes.


    In May 2017, Dynamic Technical Formulations voluntarily recalled all lots of Tri-Ton, a dietary supplement that the FDA tested and found to contain enobosarm and andarine.

  5. #5
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 2,041
    Betpoints: 973

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

    They love drugs

    Then they wonder why they canít get jobs
    So whats your excuse for the white guy that was caught?

  6. #6
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 2,041
    Betpoints: 973

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    From Wikipedia:

    Enobosarm, also known as ostarine, is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) developed by GTX, Inc for the treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, formerly under development by Merck & Company.


    SARMs including enobosarm may be and have been used by athletes to assist in training and increase physical stamina and fitness, potentially producing effects similar to anabolic steroids. For this reason, SARMs were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency in January 2008 despite no drugs from this class yet being in clinical use, and blood tests for all known SARMs have been developed.[11][12] There are a variety of known cases of doping in sports with enobosarm by professional athletes.


    In May 2017, Dynamic Technical Formulations voluntarily recalled all lots of Tri-Ton, a dietary supplement that the FDA tested and found to contain enobosarm and andarine.
    Yup, basically a non issue plus only one dude was a starter anyway i think

  7. #7
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,485
    Betpoints: 896

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Yup, basically a non issue plus only one dude was a starter anyway i think

    He’s basically the best DT in the country. If not the, then on the short list

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  8. #8
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 2,041
    Betpoints: 973

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He’s basically the best DT in the country. If not the, then on the short list
    Hes very good, the other two are irrelavent

  9. #9
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,076
    Betpoints: 36

    Game's ATS is in 'no man's land'

    small move either way wont matter

Top