jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

post garlic supps here

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

This is the Place to come to for medical advice. Didn't realize there were so many MD's on here??? Unreal.......

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Battling infections..

If you begin to eat one raw garlic clove every day after a year it's almost impossible to get a tooth or any kind of infection as I found.. You'll smell like crap though.. Better eat before a meal early in the morning. It stings the mouth eating it raw as well.. Take the pain for health I say.. Don't be a baby..

Don't ask me how I know this but I do.. Raw garlic daily and you're good to go with just about any infections.. That's as good as any flu shot you will ever get in life also.. It's a build up process with raw garlic intake though so it takes a while to kick in with immune system fully.. Once it's daily and a few months in the immune system will be so good to go....

I'd swear by...
    Wow I really hope you’ve been in contact with Alex and his doctor

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Wow I really hope you’ve been in contact with Alex and his doctor
    You mean doctors, on account of new reports that they did multiple surgeries to repair his decaying infected leg.

Unless only one doctor has been doing all these surgeries. In which case dayum that's a whole lotta work for one person, dude better be getting overtime.
    Points Awarded:

Ph q all gave MoonPond 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

I'm sorry, I should stop. I'm a terrible person.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtop7 View Post
    stay away from docs. They can bury you quicker than a book.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Battling infections..

If you begin to eat one raw garlic clove every day after a year it's almost impossible to get a tooth or any kind of infection as I found.. You'll smell like crap though.. Better eat before a meal early in the morning. It stings the mouth eating it raw as well.. Take the pain for health I say.. Don't be a baby..

Don't ask me how I know this but I do.. Raw garlic daily and you're good to go with just about any infections.. That's as good as any flu shot you will ever get in life also.. It's a build up process with raw garlic intake though so it takes a while to kick in with immune system fully.. Once it's daily and a few months in the immune system will be so good to go....

I'd swear by...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    post garlic supps here
    Garlic supps don't work it's gotta be raw and fresh only, taken daily.. Garlic supplements are a complete waste of money as they don't do anything.. Garlic powder does nothing either. Cooked garlic is very weak also..It's gotta be fresh and raw.

People are laughing at my garlic posts in this thread but they don't understand the preventive powers of garlic when taking raw garlic daily.. It's a natural anti-biotic.. Best kept secret.. https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/po...garlic-1200468

I'm living proof of this.. Use to have a tooth that would get infected regularly, probably every 6 months on average and I'd have to take antibiotics every time which I hated doing... I didn't want to get the tooth pulled because is was still a healthy tooth. I started eating one raw garlic clove in the morning with breakfast every day.. 8 years later I've never had that tooth get infection again, nothing.. No lie it's all garlic. I know this for a fact!!!!

It's easier to eat raw garlic with fatty foods.. Toast with butter, or any fatty foods.. It kills the sting a little bit.. Eat in the morning with breakfast and the stink will go away later on in the day also.. I don't reek of garlic daily in other words.. Breath mints help also..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If you eat raw garlic every morning is like you are putting a bug repellant on you but for people instead of bugs. If no people can get close to you due to your horrible mouth breath then you have less chance of getting a cold or other bugs that people transmit through close contact.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 12-09-18 at 03:10 PM.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I&D surgeries aren't that uncommon. After the area is debrided, they most likely used a wound vac and then he was followed by wound care, which is a different set of docs than the ones who did the initial surgery.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you eat raw garlic every morning is like you are putting a bug repellant on you but for people instead of bugs. If no people can get close to you due to your horrible mouth breath then you have a less change of getting a cold or other bugs that people transmit through close contact.
    yup

Jibbby's secret weapon to defeat Chuck Liddell. Garlic

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you eat raw garlic every morning is like you are putting a bug repellant on you but for people instead of bugs. If no people can get close to you due to your horrible mouth breath then you have a less change of getting a cold or other bugs that people transmit through close contact.
    That's probably the main reason I'm still single today ...

You will stink on the outside if you eat it raw daily, but you'll feel good on the inside.. It can be a relationship buster for sure...

Gotta find a girl that will eat it with ya.. Cancel each others stink out.. ..

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Yeah hard pass there

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You don't have to be lonely at jibbyeatsrawgarlic dot com.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You don't have to be lonely at jibbyeatsrawgarlic dot com.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Alex smith injury explained

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?
    ForumvilleLoL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

That's probably the main reason I'm still single today ...

You will stink on the outside if you eat it raw daily, but you'll feel good on the inside.. It can be a relationship buster for sure...

Even if you just swallow it ?

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Wow - tough guy!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Washington quarterback Alex Smith, who suffered a serious tibia and fibula fracture in November 2018 and hasn't played since, was cleared for full football activity on Friday, per ESPN's Stephania Bell.

Smith is now going through COVID-19 testing and, if cleared, will report to the team's facility on Monday. He will then undergo a physical before the team determines what his next steps will be for him to participate in training camp.

Smith has been training in Hawaii for the past few months. He underwent X-rays and a CT scan when he returned to Washington before finally being told by his team of doctors that the results were very encouraging.

"Everyone was in agreement that my bone was in a really good place," Smith told ESPN. "I had healed a lot. They said that given the combination of the rod and where I was with the healing process, I had zero limitations and could even resume some football activities.

"To hear them say that from a life standpoint, they wouldn't restrict me from doing anything -- I could go skiing or snowboarding tomorrow if I wanted -- then on top of that, to get the green light that I could practice, get contact, that I had healed up, that much was pretty wild to hear. I didn't know if I would ever hear those words."

Smith's road to recovery was daunting. On top of the fractures, he dealt with infection following his surgeries, which resulted in some gruesome details and even talk of amputation.

Now, Smith is focused on continuing his comeback and preparing himself for the season, which is slated to begin on time after the NFLPA voted to accept amendments to the current collective bargaining agreement.

"For me, all eyes are on practice," Smith said. "That's the next step. I have to go prove to myself and certainly to everybody else that I can go practice."

First 12