1. #1
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Wednesday spreadsheet play..


  2. #2
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,306
    Betpoints: 22007

    BOL Ranger
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,599
    Betpoints: 1093

    This guy needs a win real bad

  4. #4
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy needs a win real bad

    If I can't win with the wind blowing out to center field in SF today, and at a pretty good rate, at even odds when in fact when the wind does this in SF, the Over has hit 58% of the time, then I need a time out.

  5. #5
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,127
    Betpoints: 3085

    Ranger stop the spreadsheet. Your invincibility is now in the air

  6. #6
    MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 5,066
    Betpoints: 9093

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post

    If I can't win with the wind blowing out to center field in SF today, and at a pretty good rate, at even odds when in fact when the wind does this in SF, the Over has hit 58% of the time, then I need a time out.
    The wind blows out to center every game in sf. Oakland too
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  7. #7
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    The wind blows out to center every game in sf. Oakland too
    Not directly to CF, most of the time it's out to RF. Big diff.
    Points Awarded:

    MickeyMan gave RangeFinder 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ranger stop the spreadsheet. Your invincibility is now in the air
    I will beat this LB

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,599
    Betpoints: 1093

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ranger stop the spreadsheet. Your invincibility is now in the air
    lol

Top