lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

In bad shape.

lakerboy

Liangelo Ball credit card declined starting the stealing process. The key point here is that only he then tried to steal from all three stores. Trump made a mistake letting these guys back into the USA.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Forgot to reload the prepaid

lakerboy

Fukking shoes not selling? Father blowing all the money?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Hope the whole world sees them falling apart.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

embarrassing low class ghetto family

whats new here??
    Points Awarded:

CappinTerp gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Weird. So those other kids could afford high end luxury goods? Why wouldn't you just pay them back or use a different card?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

The Balls are a joke. Really only one question left:

* How good is Lonzo?

On one hand, I'm pulling for this guy. Seems to have his head on straight, despite nut-job dad. Problem is that he sucks + could wind up in G-League.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Weird. So those other kids could afford high end luxury goods? Why wouldn't you just pay them back or use a different card?
    The other kids probably just said fukk it lets go. Liangelo said fukk that boys. These chinks are blind anyways. Let's steal.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

best thing that ever happened to ucla....part ways immediately

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    The Balls are a joke. Really only one question left:

* How good is Lonzo?

On one hand, I'm pulling for this guy. Seems to have his head on straight, despite nut-job dad. Problem is that he sucks + could wind up in G-League.
    Yeah feel bad for Lonzo, as far as I can tell he seems to be keeping a low profile and read somewhere that he's quite liked in the locker room. His cray cray dad is doing him no favors.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

lets take this 16 year old kid out of high school. Like he really understands everything that is going on. Wasting this kids life by the time he is 25-30 and grown up he won't have any education, any money, and any chance at success.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lavar stay in yo lane bro

hes going backward

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    lets take this 16 year old kid out of high school. Like he really understands everything that is going on. Wasting this kids life by the time he is 25-30 and grown up he won't have any education, any money, and any chance at success.

he could sell cars at 25yo

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

On the bright side, we officially don't have to worry about these clowns in college bball.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he'll have money, whichever overseas team signs the Balls will almost undoubtedly overpay them more than they are worth.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

And there are still clowns that think Lavar is a genius and a master marketer

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not about the genius bit but you have to admit he did the job of master marketer, unfortunately for him he doesn't to seem of of heard the phrase 'quit while you're ahead'!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Taking the youngest one out of school is a big mistake imo. Too young and immature to be playing overseas. He hasn't faced real adversity in life yet. He could thrive overseas and develop into a solid player but I have my doubts. Liangelo never had a shot to make the NBA as a player. He is destined to be Lonzo's weed carrier.

Lonzo will be fine in the NBA. Anyone who expected him to be a 22+ppg player knows nothing about hoops. He is a throwback point who prefers to pass. His jump shot will develop.

Lavar has good intentions for his kids but sometimes it seems he does things just to be in the news.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Not about the genius bit but you have to admit he did the job of master marketer, unfortunately for him he doesn't to seem of of heard the phrase 'quit while you're ahead'!
    All he did was put so much pressure on his kids that no matter what they do it won't ever be enough. Not only that but every time anyone in that family makes a mistake it will be blown up 1000 times more than it would have been. It would have been easier to just let his sons do the marketing with their play like any other star for the past 100 years.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

how does liangelo get his own shoe didnt even play in a college game i heard lavars trying get liangelo and,lamelo on a france b divison team lol

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Taking the youngest one out of school is a big mistake imo. Too young and immature to be playing overseas. He hasn't faced real adversity in life yet. He could thrive overseas and develop into a solid player but I have my doubts. Liangelo never had a shot to make the NBA as a player. He is destined to be Lonzo's weed carrier.

Lonzo will be fine in the NBA. Anyone who expected him to be a 22+ppg player knows nothing about hoops. He is a throwback point who prefers to pass. His jump shot will develop.

Lavar has good intentions for his kids but sometimes it seems he does things just to be in the news.
    ya, pull one from a 35k a year school where he could actually get a good education for free....good intentions The only "intentions" that loud mouth dumb f*ck has for his kids is how can they make him the most money possible.....good intentions, gimme a break

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Remember when the media told us how he schooled Trump with the back and forth and made millions?

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

mo money mo problems

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I have a feeling that some network is going to sign these people for a reality show.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

BBB net worth $2 Kazillion

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ball Family = TV Show Good Times

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have a feeling that some network is going to sign these people for a reality show.
    They already have one on Facebook

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

can't wait to see this family in the where are they now pieces in 15-25 years

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

World would be a better place if they stopped giving them free advertising and stop wasting our time on these mediocre at best kids. Only In spotlight because news put them there. All talent reps say gelo would never make nba. Want even a starter for UCLA before the shoplifting incident

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

A quote from this idiot...

"I don't know the deals and who is offering what," LaVar Ball said. "I'm letting Harrison handle all that, but I know there are a few teams interested. I just need to get them playing again."

notice the "I just need" as I stated it's all about this moron living some old pipe dream? of his actually being relevant? not sure but a well educated shrink could probably figure it out pretty quick

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

hes demanding they play on the same team.

you cant tell teams that lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

None of his family or even professional basketball players the fathers doing this deliberately to try to con teams to give them money they can’t be that stupid

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

They are the new generation of stereotypical American ghetto trash

White trash woman who screws black guys ends up with a bunch of ugly kids and a deadly odor emanating from her crotch

Against all odds the black father stayed around but only because he wants his kids' basketball money and even with one of them making it they're still a bunch of idiots

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Lol..the Lakers expected him to be a 22 ppg in the NBA . Feel bad for the kid...it's gonna get lot worse

12 Last