BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

How long are bitcoin deposits taking to hit your account these days??

I deposited using an bitcoin address generated by Heritage using LibertyX at a store I've used numerous times. I didn't use my Gemini wallet as the middle man to save time (I've done this before and average time to hit my Heritage account has been 30-45 minutes.) it's three and a half hours since I made the deposit and about three hours since confirmed by LibertyX. Anyone having same experience who might know accurate timeframe it should hit my account??

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    I deposited using an bitcoin address generated by Heritage using LibertyX at a store I've used numerous times. I didn't use my Gemini wallet as the middle man to save time (I've done this before and average time to hit my Heritage account has been 30-45 minutes.) it's three and a half hours since I made the deposit and about three hours since confirmed by LibertyX. Anyone having same experience who might know accurate timeframe it should hit my account??
    Do you have the Tx number or the address it's supposed to go to? The mempool looks relatively normal (no extreme backlog), but one of the major factors is the fee that went with the transaction.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

No clue
    I used bitcoins years ago
    Just save em and don’t gamble

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Mrpapagerogio you want me to post the bitcoin address heritage generated for me? The one I sent directly to?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

well I got some from betdsi today

sent it to block chain

sent some to bovada

send more to coinbase

and have withdrawn from coinbase

so id say pretty fukkin good on my end

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Mrpapagerogio you want me to post the bitcoin address heritage generated for me? The one I sent directly to?
    PM'd you