texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Which one of these both soon-to-be-timeless quotes is the best?

I gotta roll with TAKE THAT FOR DATA myself but THEY NOT GON ROOK US is mad strong too.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/4/1...-antonio-spurs

texhooper

You guys seriously have no takes on this. The greatest NBA presser since "practice" and nothing.

texhooper

You know I tried to point you guys in the right direction on this series but you nutsacks ignored me one and all. This classic rant was a clear momentum shifter. Board full of old racist trump supporters saw this thread title and ignored it just like I should have expected y'all would.

To my fellow Grizzlies backers...fukk yes

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Grizzlies will not take this series come on man

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Loved the they not gonna rook us line

and they backed it up

2-2 series

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

I had a thread well before game 3 on this. I said Memphis max bet and ml for game 3 and pointed out the post game rant being the reason to take them. And not one response from anybody. I usually don't post my plays very often or say much, as there are too many stuffy people on here. Seems like the same 15 or 20 posters have their own club and are not very friendly or at least neighborly. And yes I took Memphis again today, and hit a decent 3 team parlay on the side. So I'm up big this week, and plan to keep it rolling. I really haven't gambled much since NCAA ended, knowing the NBA down the stretch of regular season is a joke. But will make smart plays when I see one. MLB is real tough to gauge so unless I get a run line or straight dog at plus money, I will not touch any single plays. But will try a few 3 teamers at a small price just to get a little action going.

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

They not gon rook us! is better but take that for data included the perfect hand slap

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Congrats to serena on being knocked up