pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Guy violated 5d terms and conditions. Instead of freezing his account and telling him to fukk off, Tony worked with the guy and got him paid.
    In his post he stated he complained because they screwed him out of 35 dollars. And word got back to owner and instead of freezing his account they made him donate to charity. How did he state he violated there terms and conditions. If there terms and conditions are don't complain if we make a mistake on our end or we will freeze your account then I guess your right. lol if you can't win at -110 you won't win at -105 plain and simple. To feel and state this book as the only option for USA players is ridiculous. I know one thing, I booked with 5 dimes was actually my first book and my credit card info was stolen and caused a large headache for me and this is a common thing. Point in case I don't use that method anymore but still shady shit going down there. Yah it's funny to hear stories off a guy running a book like a gangster and basically treating people like small trash and I get it but to act as if your a slave to 5dimes is obscene.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How did he violate 5D terms and conditions? I'm not following?

Oh, when he signed up another account AFTER Tony closed his original account for no good reason???
    Yes, the book can refuse anyone service that they wish it's in their terms and conditions. So the fact that he gave the guy a way to get his money out is actually pretty cool. Most shops would have just confiscated the funds and close the second account as well

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Yes, the book can refuse anyone service that they wish it's in their terms and conditions. So the fact that he gave the guy a way to get his money out is actually pretty cool. Most shops would have just confiscated the funds and close the second account as well
    come on man I guess your right it's amazing how scared and pushed around people feel they need to be.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by trogo102 View Post
    laughing about 5dimes being the best option for american players and that post about tony making a guy donate money to get money he won.

heritage has the same options, superior customer service and software, and pays me in 1-2 hours whenever i submit a bitcoin withdrawal.

5dimes is overrated as hell.
    sharp post

Heritage's CS and payouts are one of the best in the industry.
    5Dimes is a decent book too, but unfortunately Tony knows that the US-based clientele is extremely limited in the number of outs and that makes him believe, that he can somehow disregard every written and unwritten rule as far as the Client/Business interactions go.

We all laugh at his pathetic responses to simple questions or requests from his own customers. But the saddest part about it is, that deep inside each one of us know, that his a fukking PIG...and it's never a good thing to let an obnoxious pig handle your money.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

bookmaker
    Heritage
    Better options for us players

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    sharp post

Heritage's CS and payouts are one of the best in the industry.
    5Dimes is a decent book too, but unfortunately Tony knows that the US-based clientele is extremely limited in the number of outs and that makes him believe, that he can somehow disregard every written and unwritten rule as far as the Client/Business interactions go.

We all laugh at his pathetic responses to simple questions or requests from his own customers. But the saddest part about it is, that deep inside each one of us know, that his a fukking PIG...and it's never a good thing to let an obnoxious pig handle your money.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

if gambling was legal in usa i bet tony would stop acting like tony soprano right away, in aus when nick kyrios tanked against zverev last year, there were alot of pissed off gamblers so a aus book refunded all the money bet on nick i think he lost 6-3 6-1, thats how competitive it is when gambling is legal tony knows u guys dont have much choices so he can act like that with and get away with it

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Agreed as competition is always a good thing. Overnight lines at 5dimes are nice particularly now that 'bases' are back. Never had any issues with 5d personally so have nothing to complain about. Would anyone actually have a picture of Tony at 5dimes? Heard a lot about him but never seen what he looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    if gambling was legal in usa i bet tony would stop acting like tony soprano right away, in aus when nick kyrios tanked against zverev last year, there were alot of pissed off gamblers so a aus book refunded all the money bet on nick i think he lost 6-3 6-1, thats how competitive it is when gambling is legal tony knows u guys dont have much choices so he can act like that with and get away with it

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Agreed as competition is always a good thing. Overnight lines at 5dimes are nice particularly now that 'bases' are back. Never had any issues with 5d personally so have nothing to complain about. Would anyone actually have a picture of Tony at 5dimes? Heard a lot about him but never seen what he looks like.
    [IMG][/IMG]

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Also to maintain an account there long term, deposit more than you withdrawal.

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Must be a lot of 5 dimes shills in here , Tony is a piece of skunk shyt , It's easy being a to ugh guy when you're a thousand miles away

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Definitely a lot of shills. I think half of them would take a seat on Tony's cok and bounce up and down if given the opportunity.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

tony is a prick

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody who lets their customer service department treat people the way they do

you know they're a prick.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I wonder why the OP hasn't checked back in this thread???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I wonder why the OP hasn't checked back in this thread???

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Mac4Lyfe 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Think I set myself up for that one. Thanks D...

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

scam 5d before they scam you...

good riddance

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Looks like two clowns fighting to me.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Lesson here is once Tony has made up his mind don't argue or ask anymore questions.

Thanks for the laugh though OP

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Definitely a lot of shills. I think half of them would take a seat on Tony's cok and bounce up and down if given the opportunity.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Lesson here is once Tony has made up his mind don't argue or ask anymore questions.

Thanks for the laugh though OP
    I had a BTC problem there when they first started taking them. Tony affirmed their poor decision and I thanked him and he wished me luck. I'm not getting thrown out of a book with 5 cent overnights and a selection of bets a mile long. I'll let the macho guys spew away. I'm keeping the out.

First 1234