1. #36
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Is that the RF that struck out? If so bad in field and not doing well at plate.
    He's playing CF and yes, he's been fukking up out there. He's from my city Houston.

    Tyler Naquin has whiffed on 61.9% of his swings vs fastballs in the playoffs. The league average is 16.1%. Wrap your mind around that

  2. #37
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 6,263
    Betpoints: 1084

    The Indians chit the bed tonight, this game is not even fun to watch.

  3. #38
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    There's Naquin at it again. Damn, this guy is going to hurt somebody.

  4. #39
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Joe West is an abomination. How does he keep getting the gig?

  5. #40
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    It's going to be interesting to see how Maddon uses the pen. 5 run lead is solid, but it's not laugher material. I bet he'd like a 7 or 8 run lead to avoid going to Chapman.

  6. #41
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,559
    Betpoints: 11713

    Arrieta wicked pissed

  7. #42
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Arrieta wicked pissed
    He always looks that way.

  8. #43
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 30,093
    Betpoints: 391

    The Cleveland Indians fell behind the Chicago Cubs early in Game 6 of the 2016 World Series.
    Naturally, actor Charlie Sheen -- evidently smarting from not being asked to throw out a ceremonial first pitch despite his portrayal of fictional Indians pitcher Rick Vaughn in the film "Major League" -- chose this time to air his grievances with the team. Here's what Sheen tweeted:


    who ever is
    idiotically guilty of
    preventing me from
    throwing out the 1st pitch,
    in any of these home gms,
    well,
    jus sayin.
    99
    (7-1 top 5)


    https://twitter.com/charliesheen/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

  9. #44
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    It's really hasn't been an exciting series

  10. #45
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The Cleveland Indians fell behind the Chicago Cubs early in Game 6 of the 2016 World Series.
    Naturally, actor Charlie Sheen -- evidently smarting from not being asked to throw out a ceremonial first pitch despite his portrayal of fictional Indians pitcher Rick Vaughn in the film "Major League" -- chose this time to air his grievances with the team. Here's what Sheen tweeted:


    who ever is
    idiotically guilty of
    preventing me from
    throwing out the 1st pitch,
    in any of these home gms,
    well,
    jus sayin.
    99
    (7-1 top 5)


    https://twitter.com/charliesheen/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

    They need to bring Charlie in tomorrow night for damn sure.


  11. #46
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Now they pinch hit for Naquin. WTF Francona?? Should have put Davis in when the bases was loaded.

  12. #47
    sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-08
    Posts: 4,169
    Betpoints: 10414

    Is joe west wrong on every call?

  13. #48
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Anybody here could do better than Joe West. Fukkin crime he has a job. And nobody complains because they know he'll fukk em more if they do.

  14. #49
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Anybody here could do better than Joe West. Fukkin crime he has a job. And nobody complains because they know he'll fukk em more if they do.

    I've never seen an umpire stand so far inside the plate to call strikes. That is crazy.

    Chapman coming up gimpy. Replay overturns the call at first. Dammit.

  15. #50
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've never seen an umpire stand so far inside the plate to call strikes. That is crazy.

    Chapman coming up gimpy. Replay overturns the call at first. Dammit.
    I don't know if that's why or what, but he refuses to call a strike in the lower third down the middle, or on the inside corner. Up or away you might get it. Now maybe that's been "consistent" to some extent, but the strike zone is the strike zone. If it's in the zone, it's a strike. I don't even mind if you consistently give an inch or two one way. But you can't calls balls on pitches clearly inside the zone, down the middle.

  16. #51
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,559
    Betpoints: 11713

    Why chapman in the 7th? Is he really gonna finish the game?

  17. #52
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,902
    Betpoints: 1633

    Stupid to put chapman in that was retarded kluber and Miller will finish them off tomorrow

  18. #53
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Stupid to put chapman in that was retarded kluber and Miller will finish them off tomorrow
    I agree. Chapman stays in up 7. Joe has lost his mind. And he isn't hungry. This is not his spot. Crazy.

  19. #54
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,559
    Betpoints: 11713

    Cmon, the rest of the pen is THAT bad?

  20. #55
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,902
    Betpoints: 1633

    Completely retarded to put him in the game with that lead Indians conceded and kluber Miller coming tomorrow fresh I wonder what the line will be tomorrow public will be heavy on the Cubs I'm going with Indians tomorrow 💯 percent

  21. #56
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Cmon, the rest of the pen is THAT bad?
    No, it's not.

  22. #57
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,999
    Betpoints: 19574

    Nice baserunning lol

First 12
Top