sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    That's incorrect, I was fully confident Vikings to beat Giants 2 weeks ago, now Giants will beat them in playoffs. Only made me feel stronger.

Now is the time to get your value on Giants. Wentz will get to 5-1 than reality sets in, Giants make their run in November & December to win division. Starting with a win vs Baltimore this Sunday.
    No sense in arguing... from what I have seen with my own eyes, Wentz looks like the veteran, and Eli looks like he is (steep) on the downside. Time will tell.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

over is the play

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Eagles are -3. They must be the play.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Washington will win against over rated wentz.
    Skins look good so far.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

On the Native Americans also, so far so good.

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Lakerboy, you lying blowhard. Find me ONE book in Vegas that had the 'Skins favored on Monday. Just one. You can't because there were none. You are such a worthless piece of trash. You do not have a pot to pee in.
    Are you ever right about anything?

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8418

Lol, cousins is still a joke

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Lol, cousins is still a joke
    Game changed on that non call.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11905

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Game changed on that non call.
    What non call?

lakerboy

Lol at this eagles team

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Eagles

Eagles fans thinking they're good

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy

Eagles are cooked. They will go 7-9 at BEST.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Eagles are cooked. They will go 7-9 at BEST.
    Tough schedule coming up. They needed to win this game or last week at Detroit and lost both.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Hail to my Redskins!.......looking good with 4 consecutive wins and defense finally playing well!...Hell, that Dallas loss (27 - 23) looks a lot better now considering how the Cowboys have destroyed Cinci and Green Bay in back-to-back weeks!...

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Vegas has eagles winning next week. Minny -1 screams philly

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phillies due for a good game so that means they should win

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Phillies due for a good game so that means they should win
    Sets up for great NFL prime time ratings (which they need) week 8...4-2 Eagles vs 5-1 Cowboys to claim top spot in the East, Dak v Wentz...Eagles beat Minny and get help from the refs.

Very tough to back this team right now though after seeing how they played with no lane Johnson today

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    On the Native Americans also, so far so good.
    lmao way to know "redskins" is still a highly offensive football team name. im sure they appreciate it

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Sets up for great NFL prime time ratings (which they need) week 8...4-2 Eagles vs 5-1 Cowboys to claim top spot in the East, Dak v Wentz...Eagles beat Minny and get help from the refs.

Very tough to back this team right now though after seeing how they played with no lane Johnson today
    Where is the thread we made our bet in?

dlunc3

Where is the thread we made our bet in?
    Was it 6 wins? 7 wins?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Was it 6 wins? 7 wins?
    7. You need them to win 8.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Couple thoughts as I was in attendance

Fukin embarrassing in this day & age a team cannot sell out a home division game. Must have been 10k Empty seats.

Eagles D completely gassed by 4th Q. Obviously loss of Lane Johnson huge as #72 could not block anyone. Another horrible game yet still had opportunity to win. As a redskins fan how can you honestly believe Cousins is your QB of the future? Easily could have thrown 4 ints.

Eagles Still very young team. Fill 2-3 holes and will be there for years to come. I'm worried with this O line now that Wentz could really take a step backwards.

Dallas obviously steps in shit with Prescott. Can't argue how good that O Line is. Right now class of the NFC East. We know Jerry will do something to Fuk it up though. Always has - always will.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Eagles fans appear to be backtracking a bit from the Super Bowl talk

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Couple thoughts as I was in attendance

Fukin embarrassing in this day & age a team cannot sell out a home division game. Must have been 10k Empty seats.

Eagles D completely gassed by 4th Q. Obviously loss of Lane Johnson huge as #72 could not block anyone. Another horrible game yet still had opportunity to win. As a redskins fan how can you honestly believe Cousins is your QB of the future? Easily could have thrown 4 ints.

Eagles Still very young team. Fill 2-3 holes and will be there for years to come. I'm worried with this O line now that Wentz could really take a step backwards.

Dallas obviously steps in shit with Prescott. Can't argue how good that O Line is. Right now class of the NFC East. We know Jerry will do something to Fuk it up though. Always has - always will.
    nothing wrong with Cousins at all...you did see the game, right?!...and not just staring at the cheerleaders the whole time?!...except for one bad pick six, Cousins was pretty solid....funny how you didn't mention at least 4 dropped balls on our WR's like that beautiful pass to D-Jax in the endzone which would have been a TD but he dropped it!...If D-Jax makes that catch, Cousins throws for over 300 yds, 3 TD's, 1 int, and has yet another solid QB rating of 100 or higher...and believe it or not, Cousins is still one of the top rated QB's in the NFL this year and he hasn't played to his full potential just yet!...

and please when we were at RFK, the Redskins set the NFL record with consecutive sellouts and you'd have to wait years to get on the waiting list...there was always 55,000+ hardcore skin fanatics at the game and not one seat was empty...the noise was deafening and the old rafters would literally shake!...you'd think there was an earthquake or something...but now with this corporate bullshit, licensing, skyrocketing ridiculous prices, no damn wonder there are some empty seats...but you do make one valid point in your post....your team and specifically your O-line (without Lane Johnson) suck moose dong!...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Eagles fans appear to be backtracking a bit from the Super Bowl talk
    Opie is Jerry going to fukk this up?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    nothing wrong with Cousins at all...you did see the game, right?!...and not just staring at the cheerleaders the whole time?!...except for one bad pick six, Cousins was pretty solid....funny how you didn't mention at least 4 dropped balls on our WR's like that beautiful pass to D-Jax in the endzone which would have been a TD but he dropped it!...If D-Jax makes that catch, Cousins throws for over 300 yds, 3 TD's, 1 int, and has yet another solid QB rating of 100 or higher...and believe it or not, Cousins is still one of the top rated QB's in the NFL this year and he hasn't played to his full potential just yet!...

and please when we were at RFK, the Redskins set the NFL record with consecutive sellouts and you'd have to wait years to get on the waiting list...there was always 55,000+ hardcore skin fanatics at the game and not one seat was empty...the noise was deafening and the old rafters would literally shake!...you'd think there was an earthquake or something...but now with this corporate bullshit, licensing, skyrocketing ridiculous prices, no damn wonder there are some empty seats...but you do make one valid point in your post....your team and specifically your O-line (without Lane Johnson) suck moose dong!...
    Let me edit this and be the better person as opposed to the many assholes who filled your corporate stadium yesterday. I gave my opinion on the game, nothing more, nothing less. Skins won the game so cant argue that fact. As I was sitting in my cushiony corporate suite, I saw at least 3 balls cousins threw that should have been intercepted. Specifically one the Jenkins dropped in the end zone. It's your team, root as you will. I just don't see Cousins (who oh by the way is the 18th ranked QB this season) as a franchise guy. Good luck the rest of the way
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 10-17-16 at 12:45 PM.

First 12