Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    When you are using your computer keyboard, every key input generates a voltage signal, and those signals can be captured by hackers using a voltmeter. Since the computer keyboards have an unshielded wire, those signals leak into the ground wire of the computer’s main power cable. The voltmeter captures the bit streams and voltage fluctuations generated by keyboards and find out what keys you are hitting.

Best of luck with your secure line though!
    But his home could be one huge faraday cage rocket...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    But his home could one be one huge faraday cage rocket...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sasha might be the smartest person alive

I once asked Booya a network question as I was having issues and he told me what to do..well long story short $500 later plus new router and problem was fixed.

The guy was talking like he he had a clue and said he was a "network guy" making 6 figuresjust like he is in Vegas every weekend betting big #'s

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sasha might be the smartest person alive

I once asked Booya a network question as I was having issues and he told me what to do..well long story short $500 later plus new router and problem was fixed.

The guy was talking like he he had a clue and said he was a "network guy" making 6 figuresjust like he is in Vegas every weekend betting big #'s
    "Network guy" at Best Buy....6 figures but a decimal point in there somewhere...

At least I saved you $500 as it should have cost you $1000

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Booya definitely knows his craft very well, Coach. I can vouch for that

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I work in digital marketing, some ad companies have developed code to bypass the blockers anyway. Email I received a week ago:

"We have finally released our Anti-AdBlock Adcode which uses daily changed domains to avoid being blocked by any kind of AdBlock, uBlock or other similar extensions(or even hosts file). This allows you to monetize traffic that was not monetized at all before"

First 12