1. #1
    SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-16
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 19

    Interesting tidibit in the Philando Castile case

    Castile was stopped because he fit the description of an armed robbery suspect (not for a broken tail light)

    The armed robber held up a convenience store and got away with cash and cartons of Newport cigarettes

    Below is an image of Diamond Reynolds, Castile's girlfriend who was in the car when he was shot



    Newport cigarettes are 10-12% of the total market share

  2. #2
    SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-16
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 19

    I now realize the logic is flawed here as Newports may be the brand preferred by blacks

  3. #3
    JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-12
    Posts: 8,091
    Betpoints: 1019

    Love the usernames you fks come up with. SauteedLemmings

  4. #4
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,836
    Betpoints: 7015

    Quote Originally Posted by SauteedLemmings View Post
    I now realize the logic is flawed here as Newports may be the brand preferred by blacks

    Yea blacks and teenage white girls smoke newports

  5. #5
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,633
    Betpoints: 7832

    Quote Originally Posted by SauteedLemmings View Post
    Castile was stopped because he fit the description of an armed robbery suspect (not for a broken tail light)

    The armed robber held up a convenience store and got away with cash and cartons of Newport cigarettes

    Below is an image of Diamond Reynolds, Castile's girlfriend who was in the car when he was shot



    Newport cigarettes are 10-12% of the total market share
    If a black person smoke cigerettes it's newport menthols or newport kings. If they don't they smoke their weed out of cigerollos

  6. #6
    SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-16
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 19

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Love the usernames you fks come up with. SauteedLemmings
    Have you every tried them? Very satisfying

  7. #7
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,836
    Betpoints: 7015

  8. #8
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    My dad smoked Newports back in the day. (He is white)

  9. #9
    SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-16
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 19

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It looks like overwhelmingly it is people with open mouth smiles tilting their head back

  10. #10
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,146
    Betpoints: 133

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    My dad smoked Newports back in the day. (He is white)


    pictures or bullshit

  11. #11
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,146
    Betpoints: 133

    VERY informative OP............THIS is why I love SBR........ I also saw a picture of the robber and was a splitting image of Mr. Castile......Great police work all around.....


    BTW....who names their kid Diamond

  12. #12
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,452
    Betpoints: 18

    Even more interesting....has anyone read where "diamond lavish" is exploiting the hell out of his death?? Good reason she filmed it and was so calm.

    She's only dated the guy a couple months....said he treated her like a princess and spoiled her she never had to work since he paid the bills....well considering the guy worked in a public school cafeteria I can't see him really bringing home the proverbial bacon....and he couldn't afford a new license or car insurance so there's that.

    Lavish set up a GoFundMe account for her and her kid saying their lives are forever changed and she needs help now....she's already raised over $50k!!! Idiots. The dudes mom said her son barely knew her....and to give to his funeral page and not the gold digger...the family is pissed. Unreal the exploiting.

  13. #13
    itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 21,452
    Betpoints: 18

    I do think the cop stopped him for the repeated suspended license and no insurance though....not for the robbery lookalike. Either he knew him from stopping him so much in the area or ran his tags and came back as such.

  14. #14
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,897
    Betpoints: 1402

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The dudes mom said her son barely knew her....
    She didn't even know how old he was.

  15. #15
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,633
    Betpoints: 7832

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Even more interesting....has anyone read where "diamond lavish" is exploiting the hell out of his death?? Good reason she filmed it and was so calm.

    She's only dated the guy a couple months....said he treated her like a princess and spoiled her she never had to work since he paid the bills....well considering the guy worked in a public school cafeteria I can't see him really bringing home the proverbial bacon....and he couldn't afford a new license or car insurance so there's that.

    Lavish set up a GoFundMe account for her and her kid saying their lives are forever changed and she needs help now....she's already raised over $50k!!! Idiots. The dudes mom said her son barely knew her....and to give to his funeral page and not the gold digger...the family is pissed. Unreal the exploiting.
    she is married to someone else. She is probably living subsidized housing on pip plan for electric.

  16. #16
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    unreal

    what winners

  17. #17
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 5426

    Gotta love how idiots here try to justify a murder. Cop committed murder and violated so many police procedures. If he pulled him for looking like a suspect in an armed robbery with zero backup, he is not only a murderer but a dumb one at that.

  18. #18
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,897
    Betpoints: 1402

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Gotta love how idiots here try to justify a murder. Cop committed murder and violated so many police procedures. If he pulled him for looking like a suspect in an armed robbery with zero backup, he is not only a murderer but a dumb one at that.
    The cop wasn't by himself. There was another cop there.

    No one is trying to justify anything, just that Philando's girlfriend isn't who she seems to be. She had also claimed that Philando's gun was in the glove compartment, and it wasn't. It was on his lap. In fact it fell when they removed his body from the car to try and perform CPR. There are several photos showing it laying on the street with evidence tags by it.

  19. #19
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 5426

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The cop wasn't by himself. There was another cop there.

    No one is trying to justify anything, just that Philando's girlfriend isn't who she seems to be. She had also claimed that Philando's gun was in the glove compartment, and it wasn't. It was on his lap. In fact it fell when they removed his body from the car to try and perform CPR. There are several photos showing it laying on the street with evidence tags by it.
    The gf is irrelevant to the case. And cops never alter a crime scene to serve their interests. Show a video with the gun falling from his lap.

  20. #20
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,897
    Betpoints: 1402

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The gf is irrelevant to the case. And cops never alter a crime scene to serve their interests. Show a video with the gun falling from his lap.
    My guess is that if such a video existed, you probably wouldn't believe it anyways.

  21. #21
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 5426

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My guess is that if such a video existed, you probably wouldn't believe it anyways.
    Your guess would be wrong but the facts we do have are a police officer panicked and murdered a man.

  22. #22
    SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-16
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Gotta love how idiots here try to justify a murder. Cop committed murder and violated so many police procedures. If he pulled him for looking like a suspect in an armed robbery with zero backup, he is not only a murderer but a dumb one at that.
    Not trying to justify a murder. Trying to figure out who is telling the truth because the video is after the shooting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The gf is irrelevant to the case. And cops never alter a crime scene to serve their interests. Show a video with the gun falling from his lap.
    The girlfriend is the witness how can you say she is irrelevant? I acknowledge my first post is probably inaccurate after reexamining, but establishing a pattern of lying and criminal behavior for both the cop and the couple are very relevant here.

    Love how the same ones who offer instances of some cops somewhere altering a crime scene as evidence turn around and cry that someone's criminal history and/or untruthfulness shouldn't matter.

Top