stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33756

Miami +4.5 over 'Nova

Why?

Miami has better guards, and guards win tournaments.
    Tougher schedule, Miami had the 9th toughest SoS all season.
    Tougher conference, coming out of ACC.

Pretty much everything points to Hurricanes.
    (and this coming from a guy who pretty much can't stand their program in all sports)

'Canes +4.5
    Might drop a 1.5* on the money line too.

Best of luck.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good luck. I like Nova here.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20232

I don't think I'd go as far as saying Miami has better guards than Nova. Nova has the better overall team. Nova covers.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good news is if I lose, you win.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

nova shooting continuing to shoot lights out this entire tournament!...unreal!...I mean seriously, they have to cool off eventually, right?

stevenash

Miami is only down six, which should be of some concern for 'Nova, because the lead should be 14, and you would think Nova can't duplicate that pace in the 2H, I mean they could but it's difficult.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Canes need a nice backdoor

I see it coming

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

another quality sbr pick . OP probably didn't watch one Villanova game this year yet proclaims Miami has better guard play. Nova has been guard university since Jay Wright arrived

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yep, good call.
    I was wrong, Philly boys out scrapped them and out played them.
    This win won, lost won thing is getting stale, oh well, that's why I work 9 to 5.

Baseball next week, nice hit.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    another quality sbr pick . OP probably didn't watch one Villanova game this year yet proclaims Miami has better guard play. Nova has been guard university since Jay Wright arrived

Hey asshole, try showing up at the start of the tread next time, that's why you have zero credibility.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Villanova has been a buzzsaw so far... that UNC Asheville team they blew out in the 1st round was a good team. I think people overlooked it because they were a 15 seed.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Hey asshole, try showing up at the start of the tread next time, that's why you have zero credibility.
    theres no need for me to show up at your laughable thread in the beginning. Im a philly boy, bitch you know where my $$ was

Youre SBR's Premier Poster, act like it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

You were doomed as soon as jjgold picked Canes on his sheet.

stevenash

theres no need for me to show up at your laughable thread in the beginning. Im a philly boy, bitch you know where my $$ was

Youre SBR's Premier Poster, act like it
    I do act like it, I have been making picks here for years, I always admit when I'm wrong, I'm always around win or lose, I have two things 90 percent of the posters don't have, integrity and credibility.

I've never made a claim that was untrue, I never post padded, I've never stiffed, I could go on and on, but I don't really need to answer to anybody.

Oh, that "SBR's Premier Poster Thing" it's an inside joke that's been explained here by me dozens of times.
    If you think I believe that, you don't know me, which is no big thing, because I really don't want to or need to know you.
    Now, troll the boards some more.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I do act like it, I have been making picks here for years, I always admit when I'm wrong, I'm always around win or lose, I have two things 90 percent of the posters don't have, integrity and credibility.

I've never made a claim that was untrue, I never post padded, I've never stiffed, I could go on and on, but I don't really need to answer to anybody.

Oh, that "SBR's Premier Poster Thing" it's an inside joke that's been explained here by me dozens of times.
    If you think I believe that, you don't know me, which is no big thing, because I really don't want to or need to know you.
    Now, troll the boards some more.
    nasher......didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

carry on

stevenash

nasher......didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

carry on

You didn't hurt my feelings, you made a statement, and I had to defend myself.
    For the record, as a Fairfield Connecticut guy, a UConn homer, I've seen plenty of Big East games, like 1000 of them in my lifetime, and I still keep my eye on them, I over estimated Miami, admitted I did, what's your problem?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20232

Nova is looking real good. I'm starting to think they beat KU (assuming they beat Maryland tonight) on Saturday.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You didn't hurt my feelings, you made a statement, and I had to defend myself.
    For the record, as a Fairfield Connecticut guy, a UConn homer, I've seen plenty of Big East games, like 1000 of them in my lifetime, and I still keep my eye on them, I over estimated Miami, admitted I did, what's your problem?
    whats my problem? what does that mean nasher? I have no problem. Just basking over a victory. Still a bit tired from vegas so maybe i took it out on you and your thread....my apologies