Quotes you will never hear from SBR posters (fill in if you have any)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #36
    Zboiz: "I have a slight lean on this play, not sure if I'll pull the trigger"

    G's Picks: "Isn't that juice a little high?"

    wtf: "Just got back from a NAACP fundraiser"

    Willie Bee: "Go fvck yourself"
    Comment
    • diamond
      SBR MVP
      • 02-09-06
      • 3636

      #37
      Vegasdave: "cant wait to go to the bash"
      Comment
      • Powderguy
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-18-09
        • 6939

        #38
        robmpink: "I hate Sammy Davis Jr."
        Comment
        • obamaismyuncle
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 12-31-08
          • 17801

          #39
          Originally posted by DrStale
          Zboiz: "I have a slight lean on this play, not sure if I'll pull the trigger"

          G's Picks: "Isn't that juice a little high?"

          wtf: "Just got back from a NAACP fundraiser"

          Willie Bee: "Go fvck yourself"
          Comment
          • poochiecollins
            SBR MVP
            • 01-27-09
            • 1782

            #40
            "I'll keep my arguments intelligent and adult from now on." --bettilimbroke999
            Comment
            • Tree Rollins
              SBR MVP
              • 12-16-09
              • 3968

              #41
              Samsincharge- "I broke it off with Chet"
              Comment
              • diamond
                SBR MVP
                • 02-09-06
                • 3636

                #42
                SBRJOHN: "Here is your free 100 points. no tax"
                Comment
                • Iwinyourmoney
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 04-18-07
                  • 18368

                  #43
                  Iwinyourmoney - "you live in a trailor? Nah I'm not interested"

                  Illini - "I'm moving to Wisconsin, Cali sucks"

                  PiMike - "I have big plans for 2013"

                  Tony - "I like the Lakers ML against Boston tonight"

                  Bobbyfk - "I won"

                  Bobbyfk - "so I was balls deep in this chick...."

                  Willie Bee - "I plan on visiting Chicago to take in the big city

                  JJGold - "so I got a haircut today...."

                  fishhead - "I drove by a dumpster and kept going"

                  SBRJohn - "I'm giving you points for.."

                  Bread - "I was at my AA meeting"

                  Sammy - "I just made an exciting video, check it out"

                  CrazyLou - "I like this tennis play at +125"

                  VegasDave - "can I have my job back?"
                  Comment
                  • Glitch
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 07-08-09
                    • 11795

                    #44
                    williams22- "im so disorganized"
                    Comment
                    • Glitch
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 07-08-09
                      • 11795

                      #45
                      samsincharge "i like girls and im done pretending like im cool"
                      williebee "i trust you"
                      Comment
                      • montyh
                        SBR High Roller
                        • 08-20-09
                        • 165

                        #46
                        obamaismyuncle to vass "lets go to vegas again" LoL
                        Comment
                        • paco
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 05-07-09
                          • 62873

                          #47
                          obamaismyuncle: G's pks is coming over for dinner
                          Comment
                          • Cougar Bait
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 10-04-07
                            • 18282

                            #48
                            Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
                            PiMike - "I have big plans for 2013"
                            Bobbyfk - "so I was balls deep in this chick...."
                            fishhead - "I drove by a dumpster and kept going"
                            Those are pretty good
                            Comment
                            • StraitShooter
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 07-22-09
                              • 10464

                              #49
                              Originally posted by Fishhead
                              JJGOLD---"I've been happily married for 3 years now"

                              DURITO----"Congrats"

                              DIAMOND----"I just don't like SBR"

                              SBRJOHN----"Matchbook comes with my highest recommendation"

                              BILL DOZIER----"Sorry, I can't help you with that dispute"
                              thats pretty good..specially burito
                              Comment
                              • Irish Lumberjack
                                SBR MVP
                                • 12-04-07
                                • 2086

                                #50
                                Originally posted by Tree Rollins
                                Samsincharge- "I broke it off with Chet"
                                solid tree!
                                Comment
                                • StraitShooter
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 07-22-09
                                  • 10464

                                  #51
                                  " Hi, my name is ttaylor and I and my ghost spend 16 hours a day @ SBR panhandling for points...some of you may also know me as whatsgood, Tomato, Extra innings, diggittydaggittydoo and seven gambling family members, mike, stacy, dotty, frankie, tommy, gretchen and gertrude"
                                  Comment
                                  • Irish Lumberjack
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 12-04-07
                                    • 2086

                                    #52
                                    DOMINATER: "I'll keep this short"
                                    Comment
                                    • obamaismyuncle
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 12-31-08
                                      • 17801

                                      #53
                                      Originally posted by montyh
                                      obamaismyuncle to vass "lets go to vegas again" LoL

                                      And what a time that was..
                                      Comment
                                      • diamond
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 02-09-06
                                        • 3636

                                        #54
                                        That family members lined reminds me about the Simpson episode where Marge selling some homemade stuff.
                                        Comment
                                        • obamaismyuncle
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 12-31-08
                                          • 17801

                                          #55
                                          Originally posted by paco
                                          obamaismyuncle: G's pks is coming over for dinner
                                          Comment
                                          • diamond
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 02-09-06
                                            • 3636

                                            #56
                                            Nice one Irish
                                            Comment
                                            • The Seer
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 10-29-07
                                              • 10641

                                              #57
                                              monkeyf0cker: I humbly respect your intelligent point of view.
                                              hoopster: I know very little about sports.
                                              Badnina: Fukk Alabama.
                                              Sammy: Don't work.
                                              Pavy: SBR is the perfect place.
                                              jjgold: anything without a curse word in it
                                              odusmykal: fukk you. I hate you guys.
                                              Deuce: I never played hockey.
                                              wileout: Georgia is overrated every year.
                                              Zboiz: I'm picking LSU because I'm an obnoxious homer.
                                              milfdriller: I want to lick Oprah's twat.
                                              Beantown Jim: Johnny Knockdown is a pussy. I hope my daughter marries a Nigerian.
                                              Fishhead: I will make an interesting thread.
                                              Onthewhat: I'm not hear to start any shit.
                                              Comment
                                              • The Seer
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 10-29-07
                                                • 10641

                                                #58
                                                PecosBill: I'm content with how I look.
                                                Comment
                                                • Tsoprano
                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                  • 04-14-08
                                                  • 26374

                                                  #59
                                                  PavyRacer: "You were right and I was wrong."
                                                  Comment
                                                  • stingray14
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 02-12-10
                                                    • 188

                                                    #60
                                                    Paco.....I would love a BLT with extra bacon
                                                    BEANTOWN.......all of you can kiss my ass ( its in lowercase letter)
                                                    BigDaddyHQ......our group agrees 100% with your view
                                                    G's picks........I am gonna post tommorrow's plays today
                                                    Zboiz......Nick Saban is the greatest coach ever and LSU is a fade
                                                    Wal66....Zboiz is one of the most intelligent posters at SBR
                                                    Nina and Holdem.....War Eagle
                                                    Comment
                                                    • diamond
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 02-09-06
                                                      • 3636

                                                      #61
                                                      Lol nice one at G's picks.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • eidolon
                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                        • 01-02-08
                                                        • 9547

                                                        #62
                                                        Originally posted by Powderguy
                                                        Fishhead -- "Matchbook is the worst book ever"
                                                        I was about to post something along those lines.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • mdemps9190
                                                          SBR MVP
                                                          • 11-08-07
                                                          • 1957

                                                          #63
                                                          Paco: "This street life isn't for me"
                                                          Comment
                                                          • GiveMeaBJ
                                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                                            • 09-08-09
                                                            • 8449

                                                            #64
                                                            Haha, Tree killed this thread guys. Stop trying. He had me cracking up with those. No one can match those.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • DeluxeLiner
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 01-29-08
                                                              • 4132

                                                              #65
                                                              DacBietViet: I quit gambling, and am now rich conservatively investing my money in mutual funds.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • DeluxeLiner
                                                                SBR MVP
                                                                • 01-29-08
                                                                • 4132

                                                                #66
                                                                ShantyStar: I just received my degree in English from Oxford, and am now living in Connecticut.
                                                                Comment
                                                                • paco
                                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                                  • 05-07-09
                                                                  • 62873

                                                                  #67
                                                                  Originally posted by mdemps9190
                                                                  Paco: "This street life isn't for me"
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • paco
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 05-07-09
                                                                    • 62873

                                                                    #68
                                                                    JJgold : Can I get the Magnum Condoms. ( u know I love u Coach )
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Jonah
                                                                      SBR MVP
                                                                      • 10-21-09
                                                                      • 4042

                                                                      #69
                                                                      The Profit: I love God.
                                                                      Poker_dummy - I highly recommend betting @ CaribSports
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • obamaismyuncle
                                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                                        • 12-31-08
                                                                        • 17801

                                                                        #70
                                                                        G's pks--"Sorry sir I don't sleep with men"
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...