Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Antonio Cromartie EXPECTING 11TH & 12TH KID ... After Vasectomy!!!

Antonio Cromartie EXPECTING 11TH & 12TH KID ... After Vasectomy!!!

1/12/2016 3:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Antonio Cromartie's sperm is STRONG!!!!!
    The New York Jets star is about to be a dad for the 11th and 12th time after knocking up his wife ... DESPITE THE FACT HE HAD A VASECTOMY!!!!
    Antonio's lady, Terricka Cromartie told US Weekly she learned she was preggers back in October after experiencing cramps.
    "I really thought I was dreaming, even after, I was just in total disbelief."
    Terricka says she didn't tell Antonio right away because she was in disbelief since her man had already had the procedure to disable AC's ability to reproduce.
    "I was going back and forth in my head how it could even happen. In my head we were good to go, we were having free sex! I just really thought that his procedure was the best protection you could have at this point."
    Ultimately, the couple says they believe the whole thing is "God's will" -- and they're excited to add to the family.
    12 kids.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/12/antoni...#ixzz3x8cnSkKX

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I suppose this could happen if they bumped uglies right after the vasectomy (man that v word is hard to type). She's supposed to give him a hummer or two post surgery to "make sure nothing's left."

Otherwise that failed surgery could be costly.

Auto Donk, check in here. Have you had a recent run in with Terricka? Is Cromartie going to be suprised at the complexion of these twins?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Yeah it could have happened if it was right after the procedure. They say you have around 20 loads or so before it's sperm free.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

When it's my turn for the Big "V" I'll just spend an evening with MUHerd's avi...theat should put me in the clear.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    When it's my turn for the Big "V" I'll just spend an evening with MUHerd's avi...theat should put me in the clear.

She is the sexiest human on earth

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    She is the sexiest human on earth
    Would like to see one of those kardashislags even attempt to pull that body look off...

MUHerder solid choice of avi...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Allison Stoke, an internet sensation. Amazing. Good personality, too (as if it matters).

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why make so many damn kids?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why make so many damn kids?
    He forgets to pull out or has a leaky faucet.. Lol..

His wife is cheating by the way.. I'd say a DNA test after birth should be in order here..

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He forgets to pull out or has a leaky faucet.. Lol..

His wife is cheating by the way.. I'd say a DNA test after birth should be in order here..
    Jibby gets it. Kid not his

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

12 kids? what an idiot.
    Some people need to be forced into a vasectomy (he should have had one LONG time ago).

I'm about to get signatures for there to be a bill that gives vasectomies to 18 year old guys and reimburse them $10,000 if they do it.

$10,000 and no worries about kids? what 18 year wouldn't want that?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Hot Ghetto girl groupies look to get pregnant off the pro athletes.. It's a meal ticket for 18 years, and then the ghetto queen gets a genetic freak for a baby as a bonus.. It's a no brainer

If the athletes don't like condoms good luck with that... Std or kids happen...

You can try what Carolina Panther star receiver Ray Curruth did but good luck with that as well.. When it comes to murder and hiring hit men pro athletes just aren't that smart..

Criminal history

On November 16, 1999, near Carruth's home in Charlotte, North Carolina, Cherica Adams, a real estate agent he had been casually dating, was shot four times by Van Brett Watkins Sr., a night club manager and an associate of Carruth. Adams managed to call 911, and said that Carruth had stopped his vehicle in front of hers, and that another vehicle drove alongside and its passenger had shot her. Carruth then drove away from the scene.[5]
    Adams was eight months pregnant with Carruth's child at the time. Soon after her admission to the hospital, she fell into a coma. Doctors delivered the baby via emergency Caesarean section. Carruth went to the police and posted a $3 million bail, on condition that if either Adams or the infant died, he would turn himself in.[5] Adams died on December 14, 1999. The baby, named Chancellor Lee Adams, survived, but suffered permanent brain damage due to being without oxygen for 70 minutes.[4]
    Carruth fled after Adams' death, and was captured on December 15 in western Tennessee,[6] found hiding in the trunk of a car outside a motel in Parkers Crossroads. Also in the trunk was $3,900 cash, bottles of his urine, extra clothes, candy bars, and a cell phone. The Panthers waived him on December 16,[7] citing a morals clause in his contract.
    At trial, prosecutors contended that Carruth hired Watkins and others to murder Adams because of her refusal to abort their unborn child.[8] The defense claimed Carruth had been caught up in a drug deal gone bad. They claimed that on the night of the shooting, after Carruth had refused to fund the drug deal, Watkins shot Adams in a sudden rage when she "flipped him off" after he had attempted to ask her about Carruth's whereabouts.[9]
    Carruth was found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, shooting into an occupied vehicle, and using an instrument to destroy an unborn child. He was sentenced to 18 to 24 years in prison. He was found not guilty of first-degree murder, and so was spared the death penalty. He is serving the sentence at Tyrrell Prison Work Farm near Columbia, North Carolina, with a projected release date of October 22, 2018.[1][10]
    The driver of the vehicle used in the murder, Michael Kennedy, pled guilty to second degree murder and was sentenced to 11 years and eight months. Kennedy was released in 2011. Watkins pled guilty to charges stemming from the shooting, and was sentenced to a minimum of 40 years and three months.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-13-16 at 05:59 PM.