smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I haven't gone outside since 2009, and that was because my house was on fire. So I feel pretty safe. As safe as an agoraphobic tree hater can be.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I haven't gone outside since 2009, and that was because my house was on fire. So I feel pretty safe. As safe as an agoraphobic tree hater can be.
    Oh the irony a Stanford fan a tree hater

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Oh the irony a Stanford fan a tree hater
    Dude they do bad stuff when you aren't looking. Sure when you look at them they seem stuck in one position, but they are evil.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys..BOOOO

Lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Money, you don't pay very attention to current events. Anonymous is not new. It's a hacker group.
    I'm too busy losing my $ in gambling. Leave me alone.

So, we're basically cradling "anonymous's" balls because their the only ones that can take on ISIS?

I thought hacking was illegal? But since these hackers are brave enough to dismantle ISIS... we'll let it slide.

And then after they stop ISIS... and save the world...

The USA will go after anonymous.... because of their illegal hacking activities.

You can't make this sh#$ up

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

So, we're basically cradling "anonymous's" balls because their the only ones that can take on ISIS?

I thought hacking was illegal? But since these hackers are brave enough to dismantle ISIS... we'll let it slide.

The USA will go after anonymous.... because of their illegal hacking activities.

same group that hacked sony, paypal etc

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

They go after those that they feel hide behind "masks" and conceal info, etc. Robin hood type stuff in their opinion. The problem is in when they think they know something, but pop off early and have no clue. Such as the Michael Brown shooting, leaking the supposed cop's info. It's ironic at best, dangerous at worse. They have leaked a lot of innocent people's info.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

ISIS was proud that they shut down 6,000 ISIS twitter accounts. Unfortunately those accounts were being monitored for ISIS activity.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The only attacks Obama has let happen on US soil are terrorist white boys.. And we all know we can't do nothing about that

First 12