DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

NFL Sunday Leans - Drunk Friday Feedback?

TGIF

Give me that drunken SBR feedback guys.

I'm a pint of vodka and a few Diabolical IPAs deep. Feelin great.

Strong leans... Will likely turn into bets tomorrow on a separate thread, unless crazy line movement occurs.

DET vs KC over 44.5
    Love the overs in London as the NFL advertised the fast paced and high scoring league across the pond. I know my Lions - and I know they are letting up basically the most rushing TDs this season, and new OC Jim Bob Cooter is gonna allow Stafford to air it out and put points up against a terrible Chiefs defense.

SD +3.5 @ Balt
    Chargers were embarrassed last week at 'home' in front of a Raiders crowd. NFL teams don't often get embarrassed two weeks in a row. Ravens are plain and simple bad, but should be another few weeks til public accepts that.

DEN +3 vs GB
    Everyone will be on the Packers, but I'll take the home team with the best defense in the NFL getting points. Oh, and in case you forgot, NEVER BET AGAINST THE SHERRIFF IN PRIMETIME AT HOME.

INDY+7.5 @ CAR
    Still not sold on the Panthers and the Colts are certainly a team that could win outright. I'll surely take a TD here on MNF with Luck.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Detroit/KC Over is the play of the week IMO

Like SD Moneyline

Like Denver/GB Over if I had to bet that game....torn on the side

Think Panthers win by double digits

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Also leaning ATL, PIT, HOU all at home

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Boom

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    DET vs KC over 44.5
    Love the overs in London as the NFL advertised the fast paced and high scoring league across the pond. I know my Lions - and I know they are letting up basically the most rushing TDs this season, and new OC Jim Bob Cooter is gonna allow Stafford to air it out and put points up against a terrible Chiefs defense.

SD +3.5 @ Balt
    Chargers were embarrassed last week at 'home' in front of a Raiders crowd. NFL teams don't often get embarrassed two weeks in a row. Ravens are plain and simple bad, but should be another few weeks til public accepts that.

DEN +3 vs GB
    Everyone will be on the Packers, but I'll take the home team with the best defense in the NFL getting points. Oh, and in case you forgot, NEVER BET AGAINST THE SHERRIFF IN PRIMETIME AT HOME.

INDY+7.5 @ CAR
    Still not sold on the Panthers and the Colts are certainly a team that could win outright. I'll surely take a TD here on MNF with Luck.
    Winner

Winner

Looking good

We'll see

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

Best of Luck Dom

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head