1. #1
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,038
    Betpoints: 16690

    Opie what happened to that vaunted Dallas D????

    Over 400 yards given up!!!

    Upgrades!!!!

    Tourched

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,966
    Betpoints: 415

    its bad in Dallas

    No idea what will happen now

  3. #3
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Glad you guys finally got a W, pal.

    Jets suck, and even though they almost pulled it out, a wins a win.

    1-2 better than 0-3

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  4. #4
    dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-09
    Posts: 9,129
    Betpoints: 997

    They did a good job on OBJ, so therefore they will also shut down Julio Jones




    Season is over for Dallas. See you in 2016.

  5. #5
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-25-11
    Posts: 28,892
    Betpoints: 204

    I think it's a given that the Cowboys win the NFC East, by default. Weak, weak division right now, Dallas could come out of the East at 7-9

  6. #6
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,038
    Betpoints: 16690

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Glad you guys finally got a W, pal.

    Jets suck, and even though they almost pulled it out, a wins a win.

    1-2 better than 0-3
    lol. Yeah the 2-0 Jets sucked. This is the NFL pal, tough to beat anyone on the road.

    Bradford a work in progress but coming along. Where's all that Foles all pro talk???

  7. #7
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,148
    Betpoints: 205

    Oh ooo

  8. #8
    dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-09
    Posts: 9,129
    Betpoints: 997

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think it's a given that the Cowboys win the NFC East, by default. Weak, weak division right now, Dallas could come out of the East at 7-9
    Cowboys will be lucky to even finish third in the division

  9. #9
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    WTF? I try and compliment you guys, and you still have issues.

    I said good job. Winning a road game is tough, even against a team like the Jets. And I agree, Bradford is a work in progress. Guy has only been in the league like 6-7 years now. It takes time.

    Murray may be the best 2nd string back in the NFL. I questioned the signing at the time, but apparently Chip REALLY values a backup RB.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  10. #10
    dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-09
    Posts: 9,129
    Betpoints: 997

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    WTF? I try and compliment you guys, and you still have issues.

    I said good job. Winning a road game is tough, even against a team like the Jets. And I agree, Bradford is a work in progress. Guy has only been in the league like 6-7 years now. It takes time.

    Murray may be the best 2nd string back in the NFL. I questioned the signing at the time, but apparently Chip REALLY values a backup RB.

    So now that Dallas is done for the year, who are you hoping to get with your lottery pick?

  11. #11
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,038
    Betpoints: 16690

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    WTF? I try and compliment you guys, and you still have issues.

    I said good job. Winning a road game is tough, even against a team like the Jets. And I agree, Bradford is a work in progress. Guy has only been in the league like 6-7 years now. It takes time.

    Murray may be the best 2nd string back in the NFL. I questioned the signing at the time, but apparently Chip REALLY values a backup RB.

    i missed any of your compliments. Just your typical jibberish and failure to look at the holes in your own team. injuries are part of football. Eagles had 2 Defensive starters out and still dominated that side of the ball.

  12. #12
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,548
    Betpoints: 8123


  13. #13
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    i missed any of your compliments. Just your typical jibberish and failure to look at the holes in your own team. injuries are part of football. Eagles had 2 Defensive starters out and still dominated that side of the ball.
    The fukk?? I agree, bro! For the 1st half at least, y'all pretty much shut down Air Fitzpatrick and that high flying aerial circus of a Jets offense.

    Well done

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  14. #14
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,038
    Betpoints: 16690

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The fukk?? I agree, bro! For the 1st half at least, y'all pretty much shut down Air Fitzpatrick and that high flying aerial circus of a Jets offense.

    Well done
    Stop deflecting with your bullshit man. A wins a win. Just like the gift you got week 1.

    Good luck in N. Orleans next week

  15. #15
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 116,293
    Betpoints: 22587

    Is this thread about the Cowboys or Eagles? I am so confused.

  16. #16
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,038
    Betpoints: 16690

    To add some truth to the thread and actual facts (something Opie knows nothing about) Cowgirls gave up 259 yards in the SECOND HALF and touchdowns on THREE OF THEIR FIVE DRIVES.

    Oh yeah, the class of the NFL will be back soon!!!

  17. #17
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,966
    Betpoints: 415

    Both

Top