1. #1
    The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-31-05
    Posts: 4,967
    Betpoints: 3292

    Beat The Prick Week 1 Leaderboard

    Congrats ya buncha lucky airheads. meaningless TD cost me big

    yer week 1 free play winnings are in your SBR Sportsbook acct




  2. #2
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,558
    Betpoints: 5100

    Free Play points are the winning rewards I see.. Lulz....

    That means alot of these guys above will probably lose half or all the winnings just trying to turn the free play into 3502 actual bet points...

    Enjoy the winnings if ya can actually turn them into real winnings fellas... Still a good deal though..

  3. #3
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    i feel sick

  4. #4
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,329
    Betpoints: 1065

    Nice work, men.

  5. #5
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,843
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Free Play points are the winning rewards I see.. Lulz....

    That means alot of these guys above will probably lose half or all the winnings just trying to turn the free play into 3502 actual bet points...

    Enjoy the winnings if ya can actually turn them into real winnings fellas... Still a good deal though..
    Always has been, or else SBR would be giving away the equivalent of ~$7600 a week in points, that would come out to right around $125,000 in total just in points, plus another $30,000 in year end prizes. SBR is nice, but they aren't THAT nice

  6. #6
    BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-06
    Posts: 8,378
    Betpoints: 728

    those some nice prizes

    congrats

  7. #7
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,558
    Betpoints: 5100

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Always has been, or else SBR would be giving away the equivalent of ~$7600 a week in points, that would come out to right around $125,000 in total just in points, plus another $30,000 in year end prizes. SBR is nice, but they aren't THAT nice
    I'm honestly surprised they are being this nice.. They probably have to pay The Prick something as well...
    Free contest and giving away all that cheddar.. God Bless SBR!!!

  8. #8
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13119

    Prick going down this week.

  9. #9
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,558
    Betpoints: 5100

    If the Prick went 0-5 we would all get like 10 bet points each.. Lol..

    Best case scenario is what happened in week 1, Prick went 4-0-1 and only the 5-0 contestants got to divide up the winnings... Hense the big free play payouts of 3502 each...

  10. #10
    RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-13
    Posts: 624
    Betpoints: 420

    I hope I can turn these 3500 free play points into actual points 🙌🙏🍞💸

  11. #11
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,641
    Betpoints: 11640

    It's all good!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

  12. #12
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If the Prick went 0-5 we would all get like 10 bet points each.. Lol..

    Best case scenario is what happened in week 1, Prick went 4-0-1 and only the 5-0 contestants got to divide up the winnings... Hense the big free play payouts of 3502 each...
    not good if you went 4-1-0 and missed out by 0.05 units


  13. #13
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,129
    Betpoints: 1567

    nice work guys!

  14. #14
    JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-13
    Posts: 784
    Betpoints: 4500

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    I hope I can turn these 3500 free play points into actual points 
    3 team parlay method. 60% minimum guaranteed.

  15. #15
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,558
    Betpoints: 5100

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    not good if you went 4-1-0 and missed out by 0.05 units

    I see there is a bunch of people that did just that.. You go 4-1 and get nothing is a shame with this contest.. No doubt.... Prick is solid though so far..

    I'd personally take 4-1 every week and be stoked!!! Are you kidding me.. Bet real money if you got that kinda swag and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank everytime.....

    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-15-15 at 10:21 PM.

  16. #16
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,843
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I see there is a bunch of people that did just that.. You go 4-1 and get nothing is a shame with this contest.. No doubt.... Prick is solid though so far..

    I'd personally take 4-1 every week and be stoked!!! Are you kidding me.. Bet real money if you got that kinda swag and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank everytime.....

    4-1 +4.00 would win the contest with ease.. Going +1.80 every week would put you near the top, top 5-10
    Points Awarded:

    JIBBBY gave astro61200 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  17. #17
    kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 8,431
    Betpoints: 2683

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    3 team parlay method. 60% minimum guaranteed.
    How does this work again. I remember someone walking me through this like 5 years ago

  18. #18
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,976
    Betpoints: 427

    lol Prick you lemon

    I am glad guys hammered you this week

  19. #19
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,558
    Betpoints: 5100

    Prick is playing alot of the O/U this next week I see.. Sneaky SOB is this clown...

    Getting away from the straight team pick plays I see... Usually a sign of caution or an attempt to impress the on looking crowd with his diversity... Either way if the Prick goes 4-0-1 again I'm a Belieber...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-15-15 at 11:44 PM.

  20. #20
    RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-13
    Posts: 624
    Betpoints: 420

    Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    How does this work again. I remember someone walking me through this like 5 years ago

    Never heard of this

  21. #21
    shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 18,146
    Betpoints: 101

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Never heard of this
    Basically you do 8x3 team parlays betting both ways guarantees about 70% return as long as you don't choose any games that can push

  22. #22
    RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-13
    Posts: 624
    Betpoints: 420

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Basically you do 8x3 team parlays betting both ways guarantees about 70% return as long as you don't choose any games that can push

    Guess I'll try this with baseball tonight

  23. #23
    shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 18,146
    Betpoints: 101

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Guess I'll try this with baseball tonight
    Just remember to pick games that can't push like u/o7

  24. #24
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    not good if you went 4-1-0 and missed out by 0.05 units

    me too

  25. #25
    Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-14
    Posts: 5,725
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    me too
    monty

    dont worry san new week lets get it

  26. #26
    JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-13
    Posts: 784
    Betpoints: 4500

    Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    How does this work again. I remember someone walking me through this like 5 years ago
    Freeplay amount / 8 = Amount wagered on each leg

    A/B Game 1 (Column 1 descending)
    A/B Game 2 (Column 2 descending)
    A/B Game 3 (Column 3 descending)

    AAA
    AAB
    ABB
    ABA
    BBB
    BBA
    BAA
    BAB
    Points Awarded:

    kmarinouofm gave JoeyBagels 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  27. #27
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 6,200
    Betpoints: 24356

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    not good if you went 4-1-0 and missed out by 0.05 units

    That's me... Thanks Michigan State for giving up that late cosmetic score to Oregon when you were up 10!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  28. #28
    JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-13
    Posts: 784
    Betpoints: 4500

    You don't want any sides/totals or bets that can push because it reduces the payout amount. So you pick 3 games for sunday in NFL. Your Freeplay is for $1000

    Arizona -1 1/2 -110 .... Chicago + 1 1/2 -110
    Atlanta +2 1/2 -110 .... New York -2 1/2 -110
    Seattle +3 1/2 -110 ... Green Bay -3 1/2 -110
    $1000/8 = $125

    ARI ATL SEA $125 risked per leg
    ARI ATL GRB
    ARI NYG GRB
    ARI NYG SEA
    CHI NYG GRB
    CHI NYG SEA
    CHI ATL SEA
    CHI ATL GRB

    $700 guaranteed return.

  29. #29
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,558
    Betpoints: 5100

    Prick you bastard why you put my name up on that first post list of perfect winnarz?... At 3-2 and I did hit the 2 unit bet in week 1 I'm still only ranked 519.. I suck with this contest thus far ...

    Still a fan and tailing.. Get after it Prick and keep up the stellar play!!.

    The over in the game tomorrow night is looking good for you... I like that play.. Manning and da Bronco's surely should put up 21 or more points on their own, KC scored 27 points at Houston in week 1 and I don't see why they can't match or beat that playing in their home opener..



    Pending9/17/15 8:25pm NFL Football 101 Denver Broncos/Kansas City Chiefs Over 42 -110*
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-16-15 at 04:50 PM.

  30. #30
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,976
    Betpoints: 427

    I looked at entire list like 2000 people in this

Top