1. #71
    shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 18,146
    Betpoints: 101

    Twins/royals u8.5 today lets get the losses back

  2. #72
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13119

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Twins/royals u8.5 today lets get the losses back
    Looks good. Might fade Twins again.

  3. #73
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Just don't bet the Caps
    Vegas39,
    that one stung, bro...damn, I just don't know anymore...It seems like all of us Caps fans have been going through this deja vu bullshit for the last 20+ years or so!...

  4. #74
    GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-04-10
    Posts: 1,302
    Betpoints: 3145

    Did he win?

  5. #75
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,976
    Betpoints: 427

    Blue NO

    Does he ever win these plays?? I do not know

  6. #76
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13119

    Pound plays have been sucked for me. I always think my next pound play is a winner though...

  7. #77
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pound plays have been sucked for me. I always think my next pound play is a winner though...
    I agree make it the St. Louis Blues tonight

  8. #78
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,976
    Betpoints: 427

    Bigday pound SF and KC like your pound your wife man

    Send me a steamy sex video of you and her..$200 in it for you..another $100 donation to your daughter's cause

    Let me know...video will remain for my eyes only

    Thanks...hey not creepy

  9. #79
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13119

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I agree make it the St. Louis Blues tonight

  10. #80
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,462
    Betpoints: 13119

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigday pound SF and KC like your pound your wife man

    Send me a steamy sex video of you and her..$200 in it for you..another $100 donation to your daughter's cause

    Let me know...video will remain for my eyes only

    Thanks...hey not creepy
    I'd consider if all $300 could go to cureangelman...

  11. #81
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Vegas39,
    that one stung, bro...damn, I just don't know anymore...It seems like all of us Caps fans have been going through this deja vu bullshit for the last 20+ years or so!...

    Could bounce back but Holtby looked bad last night

First 123
Top