How could a hot girl want me?..Look at my fckn Face!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purecarnagge
    SBR MVP
    • 10-05-07
    • 4843

    #176
    everyone on sbr is fake, lying or a joke if they post more than 10x an evening it seems
    Comment
    • Extra Innings
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 02-26-10
      • 15058

      #177
      No mames guey!
      Comment
      • The Seer
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 10-29-07
        • 10641

        #178
        where has this clown been? did he get banned again?
        Comment
        • WvGambler
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 04-19-10
          • 11619

          #179
          It's a man's fvcken world dude. I have only been with good looking chicks my whole life, and I aint much to look at. You constantly see good looking girls with fat guys, hairy guys, ugly guys.....it's a mans world....let the broads worry about being attractive.
          Comment
          • doublej95
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 01-26-10
            • 14094

            #180
            Originally posted by WvGambler
            It's a man's fvcken world dude. I have only been with good looking chicks my whole life, and I aint much to look at. You constantly see good looking girls with fat guys, hairy guys, ugly guys.....it's a mans world....let the broads worry about being attractive.

            Truer words have never been spoken. I see it everyday, some hot ass chick with some ugly dude and I'm like how the fuk does that happen.
            Comment
            • flyingillini
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 12-06-06
              • 41484

              #181
              Most girls love yayo, actually probably about 99.9% of them..... Lots of guys getting a nice stash of A1 Yola to have around the house for their hyna.
              המוסד‎
              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
              Comment
              • Guest

                #182
                Originally posted by The Seer
                where has this clown been? did he get banned again?
                I believe his most recent banning came after he said he wanted a 12 year old sex slave and then went into graphic detail about growing his own harem.
                Comment
                • Chugs
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-01-09
                  • 1560

                  #183
                  Originally posted by DrStale
                  I believe his most recent banning came after he said he wanted a 12 year old sex slave and then went into graphic detail about gorwing his own harem.
                  Comment
                  • wtf
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 08-22-08
                    • 12983

                    #184
                    i heard he was posting elsewhere in more hospitable climes
                    Comment
                    • biggamer3
                      SBR MVP
                      • 04-16-07
                      • 2163

                      #185
                      hahahaah
                      Comment
                      • THE PROFIT
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 11-27-09
                        • 17701

                        #186
                        did he find a gay forum that will put up with his shit?

                        Who went & found this bullshit anyway?
                        Comment
                        • sickler
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 06-05-08
                          • 15006

                          #187
                          Greener (or gayer) pastures.

                          Looks like Profit has moved on also...
                          Comment
                          • ericthegangster
                            SBR MVP
                            • 12-10-09
                            • 1764

                            #188
                            What happened to Pecos Bill? Come Back!
                            Comment
                            • Full Time Hobo
                              SBR MVP
                              • 05-16-10
                              • 2778

                              #189
                              Comment
                              • sickler
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 06-05-08
                                • 15006

                                #190
                                Did Peco find a girl who wasn't repulsed by his sandpapered face?

                                Maybe that's why he's not around.
                                Comment
                                • DOMINATER
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 12-10-09
                                  • 3698

                                  #191
                                  last time I was here he was complaining every hour how ugly he was yes he was.
                                  Comment
                                  • samdapatriotsfan
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 10-10-08
                                    • 1585

                                    #192
                                    Comment
                                    • flyingillini
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 12-06-06
                                      • 41484

                                      #193
                                      Pecos Bill posted the best video ever posted on SBR.... I wish he would come back and grace us with his videos and presence, wait, he is here, just under his other 2 posting handles... I do like what he is doing now on SBR but I do miss his Pecos handle...
                                      המוסד‎
                                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                                      Comment
                                      • sickler
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 06-05-08
                                        • 15006

                                        #194
                                        Comment
                                        • DOMINATER
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 12-10-09
                                          • 3698

                                          #195
                                          pecos I hope your doing so well you don't have time to respond.
                                          Comment
                                          • mp5070
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 09-13-08
                                            • 5446

                                            #196
                                            Comment
                                            • BGS 9.5
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 01-10-08
                                              • 4627

                                              #197
                                              Pecos you ugly cokkfukk you, get back here SBR needs you!
                                              Comment
                                              • srkac123
                                                Restricted User
                                                • 03-06-12
                                                • 35

                                                #198
                                                what a fuk
                                                Comment
                                                • flyingillini
                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                  • 12-06-06
                                                  • 41484

                                                  #199
                                                  Peco's is a true hero and legend on SBR.
                                                  המוסד‎
                                                  המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                                                  Comment
                                                  Search
                                                  Collapse
                                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                  Collapse
                                                  Working...