1. #1
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Would you guys be interested $10 gift certificate for every 10,000 posts?

    Throwing it around the office between the executives and administrators right now

    It would be some sort of Kohl's or Best Buy gift card for each 10,000 posts you attain

  2. #2
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    make it a dollar coach signed by everyone at the office...everyone except Loshak

  3. #3
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,151
    Betpoints: 145

    10,000 post?? that's 27 per day on average................does anyone work here

  4. #4
    EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 71,664

    Terrible idea. Then this shit is gonna be watered down with even more bullshit posts. Oughta do it by years active and have some post minimum maybe. Kinda like they used to do with anniversary points .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, and chachi

  5. #5
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    coach is just trying to milk an extra 170 bucks from John...business as usual

  6. #6
    Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-08
    Posts: 2,577
    Betpoints: 11602

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Terrible idea. Then this shit is gonna be watered down with even more bullshit posts. Oughta do it by years active and have some post minimum maybe. Kinda like they used to do with anniversary points .

  7. #7
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 12,830
    Betpoints: 1809

    Real bad idea

  8. #8
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12156


  9. #9
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    just tossing it around for discussion like we are doing

    Eagles excellent point

  10. #10
    laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-06
    Posts: 4,553
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Terrible idea. Then this shit is gonna be watered down with even more bullshit posts. Oughta do it by years active and have some post minimum maybe. Kinda like they used to do with anniversary points .
    Yeah i agree with eagles and you don't want that

    Question....why can't a poster go pro with a deposit at Heritage? I would like to go pro but that's the only book I really play at when I'm not in Vegas.

  11. #11
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 28,161
    Betpoints: 4354

    Something like Target where they have Subway built in would be nice. That's enough the combo with the cookie too. Buy some silverware form Target, return it, demand cash and get the combo, good to go.

  12. #12
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Nope

  13. #13
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Not really

  14. #14
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Don't think so

  15. #15
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Who's got time?

  16. #16
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Then again...

  17. #17
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Maybe

  18. #18
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    Nah

  19. #19
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Yeah i agree with eagles and you don't want that

    Question....why can't a poster go pro with a deposit at Heritage? I would like to go pro but that's the only book I really play at when I'm not in Vegas.
    pappose SBR have ended their relationship with that book over a year ago

  20. #20
    laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-06
    Posts: 4,553
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    pappose SBR have ended their relationship with that book over a year ago
    Thanks pops

    I don't keep up with all that just that they always pay me

    Thanks Rocket

  21. #21
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,656
    Betpoints: 12049

    No one's throwing it around the office

    There used to be dicky points incentives for reaching posting milestones and you'd end up with rubbish like this ^^^ above

    as it is, people try to slide by the one point for the Fantasy Forum although they're going to cry when all those pts are cancelled and I send some in the hole... oops sorry, post proper stuff and not fluff

    never happening

    over my dead body

    if it were even suggested I'd think John had lost the plot and was ready to axe murder most of us

    NOT happening you dipshit

  22. #22
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    god no.

    u would have bunch of brokedikkks making 10,000 posts per day.

  23. #23
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Shari bitch slaps JJ

  24. #24
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 9,666
    Betpoints: 6926

    I was being facetious Shari. JJ's already lovesick, not nice to crush his spirit too

  25. #25
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Thanks pops

    I don't keep up with all that just that they always pay me

    Thanks Rocket
    great book indeed, padre
    I have nothing bad to say about them...a solid number 3 on my list of books after Pinny and 5Dimes

  26. #26
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    No chance

    look what happened when points first instated per post

    would rather see sbr spreadsheets updated and milestones hit for attaining goals

  27. #27
    Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-21-09
    Posts: 6,433
    Betpoints: 28960

    Whatsgood and powderguy would be all over this

    Spam the hell out of the site

  28. #28
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No one's throwing it around the office

    There used to be dicky points incentives for reaching posting milestones and you'd end up with rubbish like this ^^^ above

    as it is, people try to slide by the one point for the Fantasy Forum although they're going to cry when all those pts are cancelled and I send some in the hole... oops sorry, post proper stuff and not fluff

    never happening

    over my dead body

    if it were even suggested I'd think John had lost the plot and was ready to axe murder most of us

    NOT happening you dipshit
    Goes to show Shari has it together and jj is nothing but a fukkin hamburger

  29. #29
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 21,089
    Betpoints: 680

    when i get there just ship the GC to Doughboy please

    should have Smokey's marker all square by 2074

    thanks SBR

  30. #30
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    when i get there just ship the GC to Doughboy please

    should have Smokey's marker all square by 2074

    thanks SBR

  31. #31
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,383
    Betpoints: 6768

    ridiculous idea

  32. #32
    Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-21-09
    Posts: 6,433
    Betpoints: 28960

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-talk/353593-billups.html

    I think their old spam is gone

    Over 21,000 posts and no contributions except whatsgood stiffing people and cashing out in sbr store

  33. #33
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-talk/353593-billups.html

    I think their old spam is gone

    Over 21,000 posts and no contributions except whatsgood stiffing people and cashing out in sbr store
    this should tell you, if he's gone or not

    http://store.sportsbookreview.com/points/log/Powderguy

  34. #34
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-09
    Posts: 21,558
    Betpoints: 12156

    Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-talk/353593-billups.html

    I think their old spam is gone

    Over 21,000 posts and no contributions except whatsgood stiffing people and cashing out in sbr store
    whatsgood used to post 600-700 times a day, hit the 1,000 post milestone 3x weekly.

    Mods had to dump his posts into PZ to slow down his posting #s.

    No one poster ever said "good luck" more than him.

  35. #35
    a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-29-10
    Posts: 8,142
    Betpoints: 14107

    maybe i'll get there in another 5 years.

12 Last
Top