easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Does anyone have a solid angle for tonight's NBA games?

The last games of the season are usually very profitable as theirs always great angles to bet with teams losing to avoid a certain opponent, winning to improve their playoff seeding, or lottery teams losing to make sure they get a better chance of getting a solid draft picks. Anyone got any solid angles with these types of games? Also playoff teams not playing stars don't really count as an angle as it seems like the bench players always seem to do just as well.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    The last games of the season are usually very profitable as theirs always great angles to bet with teams losing to avoid a certain opponent, winning to improve their playoff seeding, or lottery teams losing to make sure they get a better chance of getting a solid draft picks. Anyone got any solid angles with these types of games? Also playoff teams not playing stars don't really count as an angle as it seems like the bench players always seem to do just as well.
    It seems to me that it can't be but so profitable if there are THAT many angles...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would stay away
    Totally unpredictable

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

love the under in the magic game tonight. indy same defensive princibles and magic just horsepoo on offense. i see a 61-60 game going into the 4th

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Under in the pelicans rockets game in the pelicans last 5 home games the total hasn't topped 205 plus harden and parsons are both out so jump on that now before the line adjusts.
    Bulls +1 kemba just coming off an injury and augustine will be back Noah and boozer should give Jefferson fits.
    Timberwolves -11 they have covered that spread in all 3 of the previous matchups