davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Canbet back to the game under other site? I got a bonus email

The email contains my login info from canbet... anyone got it?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    The email contains my login info from canbet... anyone got it?
    What was the site?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

must be spam

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Be careful , if you put your login info here, someone could pick up and scam you. copy that mail here for check.

davidchong

something with mark (someting) .com.au or ag, not sure... i delete inmedialtely after got it.

Fred87
    Fred87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

something with mark (someting) .com.au or ag, not sure... i delete inmedialtely after got it.
    http://www.markread.com.au ???
    Its amazing, possibly attempt new fraud

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Fred87 View Post
    http://www.markread.com.au ???
    Its amazing, possibly attempt new fraud
    My million dollar bet would be on Mark Read. They've got a new book, used to own Canbet and are 3 meters away from the Canbet/ResultsInt office. I'm not willing to say it's a scam yet but they could be accessing the client list they had before they sold or may even have been given access to Canbet's client list from Peter/Graeme now for a fee. David did you post your acct # in the Canbet thread? And also did the email reference any info you haven't stated publicly on the forum?

shari91

David is there any way you can retrieve that email? I know if I search my gmail and hotmail I can find stuff I deleted years ago. Search in your email "markread.com.au". If you find it please forward it to myself and SBR Forum via PM.

davidchong

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    My million dollar bet would be on Mark Read. They've got a new book, used to own Canbet and are 3 meters away from the Canbet/ResultsInt office. I'm not willing to say it's a scam yet but they could be accessing the client list they had before they sold or may even have been given access to Canbet's client list from Peter/Graeme now for a fee. David did you post your acct # in the Canbet thread? And also did the email reference any info you haven't stated publicly on the forum?

No. I dont play at canbet since years....... i think last time place a bet was IAsbet sell canbet.

davidchong

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    David is there any way you can retrieve that email? I know if I search my gmail and hotmail I can find stuff I deleted years ago. Search in your email "markread.com.au". If you find it please forward it to myself and SBR Forum via PM.

PM disaable in my acc. i will try to get that email. i use internet provider emal.

shari91

No. I dont play at canbet since years....... i think last time place a bet was IAsbet sell canbet.
    So Mark copied the client list he had with IAS before they sold. Hahahaha! I'd be pretty pissed if I were that HK investor who first bought it before Peter and Graeme got their grubby paws on it. The whole point of selling a list is that no one else has access to it. Thanks

davidchong

no i cant,

davidchong, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i will do if i find it.